ECT A further MAD error 2

DAN P

Lazy afternoon; Act 2:47 Praising God said:
And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved. [/B] LA

Hi , and one of the main reasons for the DEFEAT of Pentecostalism , is that they are NOT Spirit leaded .

In Acts 2 :47 , they can not see that it is God that is ADDING daily to to the Messianic EKKLESIA at Pentecost !!

They FAIL to see that that , EKKLESIA failed and was set aside !! Acts 13:46 , 18:6 and 28:28 !!

The proof is that the Greek " ADDED / PROSTITHEMI " is in the Imperfect Tense , which means it was in Operation , BUT then stopped !!

They refused the Death of Christ and as was posted the , 1 Cor 2:7-8 have become the ENEMIES ot the CROSS of Christ , Phil 3"17-18 and are BRAZEN of our Apostle of Grace !!:bang::bang:

dan p

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Translated: change the "argument"

It was hid from them. Now, which word/phrase did you not "get?" "hid?" "understood?" "none of these things?"

Go ahead and deny it, as usual, because your Clavinist "the church" SOF tells you so. Go ahead.

Truth is hid in God. Eternal life is "hid with Christ in God." Ephesians 3:9 and Colossians 3:3

We agree, do we not?

Since truth is hid with Christ in God, who else but God, can reveal Him . . when, where, and to whom He wills? See John 17:2

john w

Hall of Fame
Truth is hid in God. Eternal life is "hid with Christ in God." Ephesians 3:9 and Colossians 3:3

We agree, do we not?

Since truth is hid with Christ in God, who else but God, can reveal Him . . when, where, and to whom He wills? See John 17:2

Nice present a moving target:

Luke 18 KJV
31 Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. 32 For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: 33 and they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. 34 And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken.

It was hid from the 12, including your saint Judas.

heir

TOL Subscriber
The mystery of the gospel (Ephesians 3:6 KJV) and the fellowship of the mystery were hid in God (Ephesians 3:5 KJV, Ephesians 3:9 KJV). Not all truth was a mystery! LOL

As for Colossians 3:3 KJV~ You can't touch the salvation of a saved member of the Body of Christ! We are crucified, buried and risen with Christ (Romans 6:3-10 KJV, Galatians 2:20 KJV, Ephesians 2:4-6 KJV, Colossians 2:10-13 KJV)!

And we have a seal, which is the guarantee of our inheritance (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV, Ephesians 4:30 KJV).

Nang

TOL Subscriber
The mystery of the gospel (Ephesians 3:6 KJV) and the fellowship of the mystery were hid in God (Ephesians 3:5 KJV, Ephesians 3:9 KJV). Not all truth was a mystery! LOL

God's Truth is never a mystery . . . except to reprobates whom God chooses not to give His light.

Have you ever done a study regarding the "Morning Star?"

heir

TOL Subscriber
God's Truth is never a mystery . . . except to reprobates whom God chooses not to give His light.
Nang the liar vs. the KJB

Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Romans 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.

1 Corinthians 2:6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

1 Corinthians 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

1 Corinthians 4:1 Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God.

Ephesians 1:8 Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence;

Ephesians 1:9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:

Ephesians 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

Ephesians 3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

Ephesians 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

Ephesians 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

Ephesians 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Ephesians 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Ephesians 6:19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,
Ephesians 6:20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

Last edited:

heir

TOL Subscriber
Nang's rejection that the righteousness of God by the faith of Jesus Christ is UNTO ALL and upon all them that believe.

It's Nang vs. the KJB

Romans 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Romans 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

No contest.

john w

Hall of Fame
Nang's rejection that the righteousness of God by the faith of Jesus Christ is UNTO ALL and upon all them that believe.

It's Nang vs. the KJB

Romans 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Romans 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

No contest.

Nag: We must be regenerated, "zapped," in order to be "able to believe." Of course, if you are already regenerated, there is no reason to believe, as you are already saved, one of Nag's alleged "elect," and Naggie's God, "god," is a bumbling idiot, moron, like His Calvinist creations, for even including all the commands to believe, in His book.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Nang the liar vs. the KJB

Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Romans 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.

The grace of God was kept apart from mankind as a whole, and only extended to a particular family lineage of Godly men from Abel to Noah, and then to a particular nation from Abraham to David, and then to all the nations through the Incarnation of Christ.

The Holy Scriptures and the prophets were sent only to these sons of God, for their enlightenment.

Reprobates were not part of the Covenant promises of God, throughout all of history; both then and now.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And He brings souls out of darkness into the light of His Son, in His own time, according to His own will.
No you deceitful wench. Go to hell. He desires all to come from the darkness. It was kept hidden so the evil people of the world like you could not stop his plan.

Let you be accursed and be tormented day and night for eternity with the devil and his angels of which you are his.

1 Corinthians 2

7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory, 8 which none of the rulers of this age knew; for had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

Nang

TOL Subscriber

It's Nang vs. the KJB

No contest.

The only souls who will believe, are those saints born again by the regeneration of the Holy Spirit.

I do NOT believe the saving grace of God; nor the Covenants of Grace were, or are, common to all men.

Multitudes of persons have died in their sins without ever hearing the gospel truth of God, nor even the name of Jesus Christ. This according to the will of God.

But this fact does not negate the scriptures of Romans 3:21-22.

God reveals His Son to whom He will; the Son has the power to give life to whom He wills.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
1 Corinthians 2

7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory, 8 which none of the rulers of this age knew; for had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

Nick,

The rulers of this age crucified the Lord and were blind.

also blind were / are the immature believers, but the mature believers knew what would happen.

The same goes for the future of the churches and yourself today who claim to be sealed from experiencing the torments of the 5th trumpet, but who mostly are not sealed and are in denial as they were in the past.

LA

heir

TOL Subscriber
Reprobates were not part of the Covenant promises of God, throughout all of history; both then and now.
Nang vs. the KJB

2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

1 Timothy 2:3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

1 Timothy 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

No contest.

Your rejection of the truth does not change the truth.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No you deceitful wench. Go to hell. He desires all to come from the darkness. It was kept hidden so the evil people of the world like you could not stop his plan.

Let you be accursed and be tormented day and night for eternity with the devil and his angels of which you are his.

1 Corinthians 2

When will you learn that MAD doctrine makes devils out of people like yourself.

Just look at yourself.

LA

heir

TOL Subscriber
The only souls who will believe, are those saints born again by the regeneration of the Holy Spirit.
You reject that the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ is unto all. I know that it's only upon all them that believe as the scripture saith. That does not change the fact that it's UNTO ALL!

I do NOT believe the saving grace of God; nor the Covenants of Grace were, or are, common to all men.
made up

Nang

TOL Subscriber

1 Corinthians 2

May God forgive you your curses against my soul . . .

No person alive can thwart the will of God. Not even you.

Sinners are not saved universally, because God does not gift all men with life and faith to believe in His Son. Jesus Christ has been given the power and authority to give His life to whom He wills. John 17:2