ECT A further MAD error 2

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
All the "Problems with MAD" threads haven't panned

No, every time there's a thread about the errors of Dispensationalism, none of you guys can explain the errors. For example, you guys have no explanation for the future animal sacrifices for sin atonement that you claim are going to happen.

As I pointed out earlier, and quoted STP, you guys actually believe animals will be sacrificed in the future for sin atonement.

heir

TOL Subscriber
All the "Problems with MAD" threads haven't panned out so now she's huffing from the Tet bag.

tet's threads don't pan out either. I thought there was a time when he claimed the nail in the MAD coffin or something like that...death nail/knell? All tet can do is obsess about Darby, Darby Darby!

wait for it. It's another segway,

"Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!"

:crackup:

john w

Hall of Fame
You have the perfect stereotypical personality of a Dispensationalist.

It's a classic case of "cause and effect".

IOW, are you a Dispensationalist because of your personality, or do most Dispensationalists end up with a personality like yours after being Dispensationalists for an extended period of time?

:think:

Your a satanic clown, as you:

1. Assert that all men are saved, as you spam that the "law was nailed to the cross." And, I caught you in another lie about that,

2. Assert that the Lord Jesus Christ is not a man right now,

3. Deny the future redemption of the body/resurrection, which, by definition, is physical,

4. "Christians who promote a "works based salvation" should be judged. However, that doesn't mean they aren't saved anymore than Christians such as yourself who promote the false teachings of Darby."-Craigie the wimp="the way of Cain"

5. Assert that we are only to follow women teachers, not men teachers, or we are to only follow or infallible men, like the pope, as you do-on record.

Satanic, for all to view.

And he equates Darby's teachings as "works based salvation."

Satanic. False dichotomy.

A child of the devil, exposed again.

john w

Hall of Fame
No, every time there's a thread about the errors of Dispensationalism, none of you guys can explain the errors. For example, you guys have no explanation for the future animal sacrifices for sin atonement that you claim are going to happen.

As I pointed out earlier, and quoted STP, you guys actually believe animals will be sacrificed in the future for sin atonement.

He spams that piece of dung, along with "Darby," on every thread, as his father the devil keeps pumping him full of sophistry, and lies, and tells him to just repeat "none of you guys can explain the errors. For example, you guys have no explanation ......."

You deceiving punk, confusing your inability to understand our explanation, due to 1 Cor. 2:14 KJV/2 Cor. 4:4 KJV, with an alleged failure to explain on our part..

You vile hypocrite, as you "punt" most of our questions, Preterist charlatan.

john w

Hall of Fame
"Christians who promote a "works based salvation" should be judged. However, that doesn't mean they aren't saved anymore than Christians such as yourself who promote the false teachings of Darby."-Craigie the wimp="the way of Cain"

Ssssssssssssss...

Child of the devil.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Dispys are sick.

LA