ECT A further MAD error 2

john w

Hall of Fame
Caught in lie, after lie:

"Covenants aren't salvific."-Tet

Vs.

They are deniers of the new covenant….. Dispensationalists deny the New Covenant.Dispensationalists claim Jesus is going to oversee animal sacrifices. Dispensationalists claim God still has a plan with certain fleshly people. These beliefs are a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross….You can't deny the New Covenant, and at the same time claim to adhere to Paul's gospel.Denying the New Covenant & Adhering to Paul's Gospel are mutually exclusive…. Denying the new covenant is a MAJOR point in my career.A denial of the New Covenant is a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross… If you deny the New Covenant is in place right now, then you deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross… The New Covenant was implemented with the shed blood of Christ Jesus.If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross..”- Craigie/Corky Tet. The Clown

Vs.

I've never said Dispensationalists aren't saved. In fact, I've made it clear that I think all Dispensationalists are brothers and sisters in Christ.Can't say the Dispies say the same about me. According to Dispies, I'm a demon, spawn of satan, child of the devil, a serpent, a wicked liar, etc.”-Craigie/Corky Tet. The Clown

Habitual liar.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Christian Zionism: Dispensationalism And The Roots Of Sectarian Theology

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article4531.htm

Whether intentionally or otherwise, dispensationalism is being used today to give theological justification to what the United Nations regards as racism[[121]] and the denial of basic human rights; supporting the ethnic-cleansing of Palestinians from their historic lands; endorsing the building of Jewish settlements in the Occupied Territories; inciting religious fanaticism by supporting the rebuilding of a Jewish Temple on Mount Moriah; dismissing moderate Jewish opinion willing to negotiate land for peace; and advocating an apocalyptic eschatology likely to become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

It is therefore not surprising that among the indigenous Christians of the Holy Land especially, dispensationalism is regarded as a dangerous heresy, an unwelcome and alien intrusion, advocating an exclusive Jewish political agenda and undermining the genuine ministry of justice, peace and reconciliation in the Middle East.

DAN P

Whether intentionally or otherwise, dispensationalism is being used today to give theological justification to what the United Nations regards as racism[[121]] and the denial of basic human rights; supporting the ethnic-cleansing of Palestinians from their historic lands; endorsing the building of Jewish settlements in the Occupied Territories; inciting religious fanaticism by supporting the rebuilding of a Jewish Temple on Mount Moriah; dismissing moderate Jewish opinion willing to negotiate land for peace; and advocating an apocalyptic eschatology likely to become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Hi , and was Jesus RACIST for telling the 12 to only go to the House of Israel and to stay away from Gentiles and Samaritians in Matt 10;5 ??

You are full of HOT WIND I ee !!:rotfl::rotfl:

dan p

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hi , and was Jesus RACIST for telling the 12 to only go to the House of Israel and to stay away from Gentiles and Samaritians in Matt 10;5 ??

You are full of HOT WIND I ee !!:rotfl::rotfl:

dan p

I wonder if LazyA will start a campaign to have "Paul's Writings"
removed from the Bible because, his writings are not 'politically
correct?'

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

It is therefore not surprising that among the indigenous Christians of the Holy Land especially, dispensationalism is regarded as a dangerous heresy, an unwelcome and alien intrusion, advocating an exclusive Jewish political agenda and undermining the genuine ministry of justice, peace and reconciliation in the Middle East.

"Imbecilic Reasoning" at its finest!!!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Esplain the offerings described in Ez., Malachi,......

Um....they were part of the Mosaic Law.

But that hasn't stopped you Dispensationalists from claiming that they will one day be in place again.

How come you didn't respond to what STP said about future animal sacrifices for sin atonement?

john w

Hall of Fame

But that hasn't stopped you Dispensationalists from claiming that they will one day be in place again.

How come you didn't respond to what STP said about future animal sacrifices for sin atonement?

I did not ask that, punk. Explain them. When we were they fulfilled?

How come you did not respond to my last 50 questions, you clown, and punk?

How come you did not send me a PM, so that I could meet your wife, sweetie? What happened, wimp?

john w

Hall of Fame

And nothing stops you from satanically asserting that Pentecost, and what was happening in early Acts, was not part of the law.

Why is that, wimpy?

And why do you satanically claim that the Lord Jesus Christ is not a man, and deny 1 Cor. 15 KJV ff., by denying the future redemption of the body, and resurrection, which, by definition, is physical, of believers in the future?

I'll tell you why-you are a child of the devil. Watch this wimp, who calls himself "Craigie," go on his usual cry baby/"Darby" routine. Watch.

People laugh at you on TOL, Craigie. Your a satanic, Preterist loser. And get a job, and quit spending so much time littering this site, with your obsession.

Am I clear?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
And nothing stops you from satanically asserting that Pentecost, and what was happening in early Acts, was not part of the law.

Why is that, wimpy?

And why do you satanically claim that the Lord Jesus Christ is not a man, and deny 1 Cor. 15 KJV ff., by denying the future redemption of the body, and resurrection, which, by definition, is physical, of believers in the future?

I'll tell you why-you are a child of the devil. Watch this wimp, who calls himself "Craigie," go on his usual cry baby/"Darby" routine. Watch.

People laugh at you on TOL, Craigie. Your a satanic, Preterist loser. And get a job, and quit spending so much time littering this site, with your obsession.

Am I clear?

I agree with you on this character JW! He's nothing but a " :troll:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Darby is rightly regarded as the first to espouse dispensationalism as a discrete theological system. However, William Kelly and Edward Irving played no small part in the restoration of premillennial speculations out of which Darby's dispensationalism arose.[[27]] Darby was not the first to use the term ‘dispensation’ to describe periods of Biblical history, nor was his own scheme universally accepted even within Brethren circles. It was Darby though who first insisted these dispensations were irreversible and progressive, speculating that the Church would soon be replaced on earth by a revived national Israel.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Rev 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
Rev 13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
Rev 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
Rev 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
Rev 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Mat 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
Mat 24:10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
Mat 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
Mat 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
Mat 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Darby is rightly regarded as the first to espouse dispensationalism as a discrete theological system. However, William Kelly and Edward Irving played no small part in the restoration of premillennial speculations out of which Darby's dispensationalism arose.[[27]] Darby was not the first to use the term ‘dispensation’ to describe periods of Biblical history, nor was his own scheme universally accepted even within Brethren circles. It was Darby though who first insisted these dispensations were irreversible and progressive, speculating that the Church would soon be replaced on earth by a revived national Israel.

I never heard of Darby until that Lunatic TeT kept mentioning
his name a "myriad" of times! Looks like you've joined TeTs
favorite game? You fit the profile of someone who would
follow such a "Loony" as TeT!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Rev 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
Rev 13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
Rev 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
Rev 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
Rev 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Mat 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
Mat 24:10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
Mat 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
Mat 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
Mat 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Your point? Oh, that's right, you never have a point! You just
sit there and, "cut and paste all night!"

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Psa 92:1 A Psalm or Song for the sabbath day. It is a good thing to give thanks unto the LORD, and to sing praises unto thy name, O most High:
Psa 92:2 To shew forth thy lovingkindness in the morning, and thy faithfulness every night,
Psa 92:3 Upon an instrument of ten strings, and upon the psaltery; upon the harp with a solemn sound.
Psa 92:4 For thou, LORD, hast made me glad through thy work: I will triumph in the works of thy hands.
Psa 92:5 O LORD, how great are thy works! and thy thoughts are very deep.
Psa 92:6 A brutish man knoweth not; neither doth a fool understand this.
Psa 92:7 When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Psa 92:1 A Psalm or Song for the sabbath day. It is a good thing to give thanks unto the LORD, and to sing praises unto thy name, O most High:
Psa 92:2 To shew forth thy lovingkindness in the morning, and thy faithfulness every night,
Psa 92:3 Upon an instrument of ten strings, and upon the psaltery; upon the harp with a solemn sound.
Psa 92:4 For thou, LORD, hast made me glad through thy work: I will triumph in the works of thy hands.
Psa 92:5 O LORD, how great are thy works! and thy thoughts are very deep.
Psa 92:6 A brutish man knoweth not; neither doth a fool understand this.
Psa 92:7 When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever:

Your "cut/paste" abilities are "fantastic!" Could you "cut/paste"
"War and Peace" for us?