ECT A further MAD error 2

john w

Hall of Fame
Johnny, maybe you should inquire about a remedial course in logic.

Christians who promote a "works based salvation" should be judged. However, that doesn't mean they aren't saved anymore than Christians such as yourself who promote the false teachings of Darby.

You somehow think judging those inside the church means telling them they aren't saved. By doing so, you refute your very own OSAS stance.

Paul says to only judge those inside the church. Well, if they are inside the church, that means they are saved. By you telling them they aren't saved, you are in effect preaching that Christians can lose their salvation.

Observe, the deception:

"Christians who promote a "works based salvation" should be judged. However, that doesn't mean they aren't saved anymore than Christians such as yourself who promote the false teachings of Darby."-Craigie the wimp

1. He equates "works based salvation" as equivalent to "the false teachings of Darby."

No, you satanic wimp, "works based salvation" is a perversion of the gospel of Christ. Are you saying that "the false teachings of Darby" is perversion of the gospel of Christ? False dichotomy, you deceiving punk.

2.Catch that deception, satanism? He asserts that those who promote a "works based salvation" should be judged. However, that doesn't mean they aren't saved.

That is satanic, and a contradiction. You're a pathetic punk, either drunk, or demon possessed.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
(Rom 8:1) So now those who belong to Christ Jesus will not be judged.

This is out of context with Jesus' word. Jesus says we will be judged according to what we have done in the book of revelation.

Do you know most of you believe you are true and saved Christians?

You will be surprised when the time comes.

Jesus says not everyone who says "Lord, Lord is not His".

john w

Hall of Fame
Here you go, TOL members:

"Christians who promote a "works based salvation" should be judged. However, that doesn't mean they aren't saved anymore than Christians such as yourself who promote the false teachings of Darby."-Craigie the wimp

Satanic.

john w

Hall of Fame
This is why it's impossible to have any kind of rational conversation with you.

Translated:

giants-punter-matt-dodge-in-action-2010-farrell-a1041cd370d9e9ef.jpg

He employs that on every thread, in which I methodically pick him apart, exposing him as a habitual liar.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Are you saying that "the false teachings of Darby" is perversion of the gospel of Christ?

Absolutely!!!

You guys teach that in the future there will animal sacrifices for sin atonement.

How much more perverted can it get than teaching future animal sacrifices for sin atonement after what Christ Jesus accomplished at the cross?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Finally, you got what I've been saying right.

I have no problem judging works based Christians anymore than I do judging Darby following Christians such as yourself.

Paul said to only judge those inside the church, and not to judge those outside the church.

Since you think those who preach a works based salvation are outside the church, then why are you judging them?

john w

Hall of Fame
Finally, you got what I've been saying right.

I have no problem judging works based Christians anymore than I do judging Darby following Christians such as yourself.

Paul said to only judge those inside the church, and not to judge those outside the church.

Since you think those who preach a works based salvation are outside the church, then why are you judging them?

You missed it-satanic spin.

Satanic, for all to view.

And he equates Darby's teachings as "works based salvation."

Satanic. False dichotomy.

A child of the devil, exposed again.

john w

Hall of Fame
They are deniers of the new covenant….. Dispensationalists deny the New Covenant.Dispensationalists claim Jesus is going to oversee animal sacrifices. Dispensationalists claim God still has a plan with certain fleshly people. These beliefs are a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross….You can't deny the New Covenant, and at the same time claim to adhere to Paul's gospel.Denying the New Covenant & Adhering to Paul's Gospel are mutually exclusive…. Denying the new covenant is a MAJOR point in my career.A denial of the New Covenant is a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross… If you deny the New Covenant is in place right now, then you deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross… The New Covenant was implemented with the shed blood of Christ Jesus.If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross..”- Craigie/Corky Tet. The Clown

Vs.

I've never said Dispensationalists aren't saved. In fact, I've made it clear that I think all Dispensationalists are brothers and sisters in Christ.Can't say the Dispies say the same about me. According to Dispies, I'm a demon, spawn of satan, child of the devil, a serpent, a wicked liar, etc.”-Craigie/Corky Tet. The Clown

Thus, on "As Craigie the Clown Spins:"

Dispensationalism, according to our hero, Big Top Craigie:

-is linked to Satanists
-is antichrist
-is from the occult
-denies the New Covenant, Paul's gospel, and thus denies what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross.

And yet, according to Craigie, dispies are saved!!! Praise God!!! Believe whatever you want, preach whatever you want!!!!

Shazam, Gome!!!!!!!

This punk is so extremely troubled/obsessed, with allegedly disproving us meanie "dispies," he can't think straight, at a minimum,to be kind; demonic being the only other option.

john w

Hall of Fame
Absolutely!!!

You guys teach that in the future there will animal sacrifices for sin atonement.

How much more perverted can it get than teaching future animal sacrifices for sin atonement after what Christ Jesus accomplished at the cross?

You slanderer. Show us any MADist/dispie, on TOL, that "argues"

"You guys teach that in the future there will animal sacrifices for sin atonement."(my emphasis)

Show us the quotes, you deceiving punk. You make charges on TOL continually, but never back it up, with evidence.

Show us the posts.

Come on, you slanderous wimp. Show us.

You won't.

Post #316 on this thread:

"That's not what I see.

What I see is you guys constantly telling everyone that disagrees with your Dispensationalism that they are not saved, and at the same time you guys constantly asking those same people if they think you are saved. "-Tet.

"Show us one "you guys," that has told anyone who "disagrees with your Dispensationalism that they are not saved."

Show us, punk. You've spammed/made that slanderous statement for years, and when "called" on it, you punt, and go off on your "Darby" wimpers.

Show us.

He won't-con "man" Craigie, with his clown, demonic big top show."-John W

Show us.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You slanderer. Show us any MADist/dispie, on TOL, that "argues"

"You guys teach that in the future there will animal sacrifices for sin atonement."(my emphasis)

Show us the quotes, you deceiving punk. You make charges on TOL continually, but never back it up, with evidence.

Dispensationalism teaches that the following verse is a yet future prophecy:

(Ezk 45:17 KJV) And it shall be the prince's part to give burnt offerings, and meat offerings, and drink offerings, in the feasts, and in the new moons, and in the sabbaths, in all solemnities of the house of Israel: he shall prepare the sin offering, and the meat offering, and the burnt offering, and the peace offerings, to make reconciliation for the house of Israel.

Claiming yet future animal sacrifices for sin to make reconciliation is a direct contradiction to what the Apostle Paul taught:

(2 Cor 5:18 KJV) And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

john w

Hall of Fame

(Ezk 45:17 KJV) And it shall be the prince's part to give burnt offerings, and meat offerings, and drink offerings, in the feasts, and in the new moons, and in the sabbaths, in all solemnities of the house of Israel: he shall prepare the sin offering, and the meat offering, and the burnt offering, and the peace offerings, to make reconciliation for the house of Israel.

Deceit. Child of the devil. You asserted::

"You guys teach that in the future there will animal sacrifices for sin atonement."](my emphasis)

Show us any MADist/dispie, that asserts that:

"will be animal sacrifices for sin atonement" in the future.

As I predicted-you won't. You slanderer, for all to view.

Show us the posts.

Come on, you slanderous wimp. Show us.

john w

Hall of Fame

Claiming yet future animal sacrifices for sin to make reconciliation is a direct contradiction to what the Apostle Paul taught:

(2 Cor 5:18 KJV) And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

Show us any MADist/dispie, on TOL, that claims that "future animal sacrifices" will be for sin to make reconcillation.

Cite the poster, and his/her quotes. Provide the link-evidence.

Do it, punk.

You won't. Slanderer. Habitual liar, to support your obsession.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Show us any MADist/dispie, on TOL, that claims that "future animal sacrifices" will be for sin to make reconcillation.

Why don't you actually address the verse.

The verse is plain as day about animal sacrifices for sin atonement.

Dispensationalism teaches that Ezk 40-48 is a yet future unfulfilled prophecy.

C'mon Johnny, tell us how Ezk 45:17 doesn't really mean what it says?

Feel free to consult with your fellow Dispensationalist Jerry Shugart. Jerry will go on and on about how those animal sacrifices in the future will be for "memorial" purposes only.

john w

Hall of Fame

Sssssssssssssss.....................

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Show us any MADist/dispie, that asserts that:

"will be animal sacrifices for sin atonement" in the future.

Ok here you go:

Your good buddy STP asserts future animal sacrifices for sin atonement:

If you are going to keep using Ezekiel as your prooftext of a future Jewish kingdom on planet earth, then why do you not address the animal sacrifices for a sin offering that are in Ezekiel?

(Ezek 43:22 KJV) And on the second day thou shalt offer a kid of the goats without blemish for a sin offering; and they shall cleanse the altar, as they did cleanse it with the bullock.
I have addressed this. I believe there will be sin offerings, as it says. There will be flesh and blood people who live during this time who are neither New Covenant Israel nor the Body of Christ. They will be taught every jot and tittle of the law, as Jesus Christ has said.

There you have it Johnny.

STP claims there is going to be future animal sacrifices for sin atonement.

Now, why don't you address the future animal sacrifices for sin atonement?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dispensationalism teaches future animal sacrifices for sin.

Now, let's see what the Bible says about it:

(Heb 10:12) But when this priest had offered for all time one sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God,

(Heb 10:18) And where these have been forgiven, sacrifice for sin is no longer necessary.

(Heb 9:26) But he has appeared once for all at the culmination of the ages to do away with sin by the sacrifice of himself

As we easily see, Dispensationalism is a very dangerous false teaching that is contradictory to what is said in the Bible.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Dispensationalism teaches future animal sacrifices for sin.

Now, let's see what the Bible says about it:

(Heb 10:12) But when this priest had offered for all time one sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God,

(Heb 10:18) And where these have been forgiven, sacrifice for sin is no longer necessary.

(Heb 9:26) But he has appeared once for all at the culmination of the ages to do away with sin by the sacrifice of himself

Hebrews was written to those who were being preached,
"The Kingdom Message!" If you're a Jew during that
period of time, it would be speaking to you! So, are
you a Jew living during that time, NOW?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It's all very easy to understand why Dispensationalists have to double down on future animal sacrifices for sin atonement.

They have to do this because their premise is based on taking OT prophecies that have already been fulfilled in Christ Jesus, and claiming they are still yet future unfulfilled prophecies.

This false teaching all started with John Nelson Darby.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Ok here you go:

Your good buddy STP asserts future animal sacrifices for sin atonement:

There you have it Johnny.

STP claims there is going to be future animal sacrifices for sin atonement.

Now, why don't you address the future animal sacrifices for sin atonement?

Does "EVERYONE" on TOL have to do what you say? Are we to
answer all your questions? Are you now, in charge? YOU don't
set the rules around here, the last I heard? Have the rules been
changed and the rest of us didn't get the memo?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hebrews was written to those who were being preached,
"The Kingdom Message!"

Wrong.

Hebrews is written to believers in Christ Jesus. The book of Hebrews shows how Christ Jesus fulfilled the Law and Prophets.

The book of Hebrews makes it crystal clear that Jesus put an end to animal sacrifices for sin atonement.

Yet, foolish Darby followers such as yourself will deny it.