31 Reasons To Reject The Jab

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
A vocal anti-vaxxer who claimed the coronavirus vaccine kills people has died after contracting Covid.

Cirsten Weldon used her online platform to tell the world only "idiots" would die from the deadly bug. The American became the latest jab opponent to be killed by the disease, which has already claimed the lives of more than five million across the world.

The QAnon promoter urged both her followers and strangers she passed on the street not to take the vaccine and ignore government restrictions. She had amassed tens of thousands of followers across her pro-Trump right-wing social media networks.

Mrs. Weldon claimed leading doctor Dr. Anthony Fauci “needs to be hung from a rope” as she recorded herself screaming at people who were standing in line to receive their boosters.

She warned on one video: “The vaccines kill, don’t get it!” Another showed her saying: “This is how gullible these idiots are. They’re all getting vaccine!”

She passed away Thursday from in a hospital in Camarillo, California.

way 2 go

A vocal anti-vaxxer who claimed the coronavirus vaccine kills people has died after contracting Covid.

Cirsten Weldon used her online platform to tell the world only "idiots" would die from the deadly bug. The American became the latest jab opponent to be killed by the disease, which has already claimed the lives of more than five million across the world.

The QAnon promoter urged both her followers and strangers she passed on the street not to take the vaccine and ignore government restrictions. She had amassed tens of thousands of followers across her pro-Trump right-wing social media networks.

Mrs. Weldon claimed leading doctor Dr. Anthony Fauci “needs to be hung from a rope” as she recorded herself screaming at people who were standing in line to receive their boosters.

She warned on one video: “The vaccines kill, don’t get it!” Another showed her saying: “This is how gullible these idiots are. They’re all getting vaccine!”

She passed away Thursday from in a hospital in Camarillo, California.

So ?

would you prefer she be a hypocrite ?

what treatments was she given ?
was she denied monoclonal antibodies , ivermectin, hydroxychloriquine ?

FIykjfzXMAU-wnN

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
guess you haven't been paying attention
the vaxed are dying by the thousands

I've been paying attention to the fact that you've been lying about the true causes of various people's deaths. Psychopaths tell lies such as that.

so you just like dancing on the graves of people you disagree with because you care .

so you just like lying about the deaths of people you disagree with because you care .

Skeeter

Banned
no
Mat 24:51 and will cut him in pieces and put him with the hypocrites. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
If someone put a gun to my head to praise God, Satan, or a toad... I would do it with no hesitation. What I say in one moment is a temporary thing. I do not have to represent my real internal state at all times. I am bigger than anyone event in my life, and I do not have to prove myself continuously.
I hope someday they will treat wuflu patients with monoclonal antibodies , ivermectin, hydroxychloriquine etc
They do use monoclonal antibodies if within the first 10 days of infection. The other stuff is just not helpful.

Last edited:

way 2 go

If someone put a gun to my had to praise God, Satan, or a toad... I would do it with no hesitation. What I say in one moment is a temporary thing. I do not have to represent my real internal state at all times. I am bigger than anyone event in my life, and I do not have to prove myself continuously.

Mar_8:36 For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and forfeit his soul?

They do use monoclonal antibodies if within the first 10 days of infection.
they wouldn't want you to get better without the vax

The other stuff is just not helpful.
🤣

so much evidence but I will just repeat this
screenshot taken from the video
FIykjfzXMAU-wnN

musterion

Do as you like but arguing with bots and shills is not wise, brother. They're either programmed to be obtuse or paid to be stupid. The trolls are just misanthropic sociopaths. Nothing I post here is intended for them; those hypocrites won't see reason so honest discussion can't exist with them, because they are not honest.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So...another anti-vaxxer has bitten the dust, courtesy of COVID-19. Are you surprised? I'm not.
Me neither. Then again, the anti-vaxxers are 100% intentionally responsible for the continuing
spread and deaths via COVID. They are the equivalent of the drunk/drugged/careless driver who causes a 20 car pile up on the freeway.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
If someone put a gun to my head to praise God, Satan, or a toad... I would do it with no hesitation. What I say in one moment is a temporary thing. I do not have to represent my real internal state at all times.

:unsure: No you don't....But be advised that's called a "Lack of Integrity"...And it has direct bearing on if people think they can trust you.

I am bigger than anyone event in my life, and I do not have to prove myself continuously.
:) No, actually it's quite the opposite. You will represent yourself any way the wind blows according to what is expedient to the moment. This is not strength, and it's not to be admired.

If you don't want to continually have to prove yourself then earn it, and be trustworthy.

270053389_10217275180751414_4555659070558837469_n.jpg

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Do as you like but arguing with bots and shills is not wise, brother. They're either programmed to be obtuse or paid to be stupid. The trolls are just misanthropic sociopaths. Nothing I post here is intended for them; those hypocrites won't see reason so honest discussion can't exist with them, because they are not honest.

Donald Trump on Tuesday criticized politicians who refuse to say whether they’ve received a Covid booster shot.

In an interview with far-right cable channel One America News, Trump said he received the booster and has seen politicians get asked in interviews whether they’ve also gotten a third shot.

“They don’t want to say it because they’re gutless,” Trump said. “You gotta say it, whether you had it or not. Say it. But the fact is that I think the vaccines saved tens of millions throughout the world. I’ve had absolutely no side effects.”

Trump said that the Covid vaccine largely prevents people from being hospitalized or dying from the disease. “If they get it, they’re not going to hospitals for the most part and dying,” Trump said. “Before it was a horror, and now they’re not.”

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Me neither. Then again, the anti-vaxxers are 100% intentionally responsible for the continuing
spread and deaths via COVID. They are the equivalent of the drunk/drugged/careless driver who causes a 20 car pile up on the freeway.

So what should the punishment be for them?