31 Reasons To Reject The Jab

marke

You are blinded by fanboy passion of Trump. Another thread focuses on this so I will not repeat here.
If Trump is right then it should not matter to you what I think. If Trump is wrong then I do not agree with him in error so that should not cause you to disrespect me for that either.
Peer review is a good solid process. However, because humans are involved, some imperfect results can occur. Don't throw baby science out with the bath water, dude.

Those who trust peer review as a standard for accuracy and truth are unwise.
I will make it my purpose to try.

marke

Tens of thousands are getting sick and thousands are dying from the vaccine that deluded leftists refuse to believe is causing harm, and the best you can do to refute that is to simply call me a liar. That is not wise on your part.

Skeeter

Banned
Tens of thousands are getting sick and thousands are dying from the vaccine that deluded leftists refuse to believe is causing harm, and the best you can do to refute that is to simply call me a liar. That is not wise on your part.
expose has the right idea. You are not worth more than a word or two comment because you do not read. You respond to your version of what the left is saying or doing NOT what has been posted.

marke

expose has the right idea. You are not worth more than a word or two comment because you do not read. You respond to your version of what the left is saying or doing NOT what has been posted.
Forget what leftists say. Forget what conservatives say. Go around the world and gather the facts for yourself and you will discover that covid vaccines do not prevent covid infections and in fact, do cause injury or death to thousands.

Skeeter

Banned
Forget what leftists say. Forget what conservatives say. Go around the world and gather the facts for yourself and you will discover that covid vaccines do not prevent covid infections and in fact, do cause injury or death to thousands.
I have and do not find what that at all. And, we went over this already. LIAAR.

Skeeter

Banned
I will not call you a liar because I believe you when you claim you have not been able to find the evidence that so many millions of others have easily found.
What you consider evidence does not hold water and I have repeatedly demonstrated that.

way 2 go

Lipid Nano Particles
They work better if they’re wrapped up in a delivery mechanism, such as nanoparticles made of lipids. But those nanoparticles can lead to dangerous side effects, especially if a patient has to take repeated doses over months or years.

“I would say that mRNA is better suited for diseases where treatment for short duration is sufficiently curative, so the toxicities caused by delivery materials are less likely to occur,” said Katalin Karikó, a pioneer in the field who serves as a vice president at BioNTech.

way 2 go

Update Jan 7, 2022: The numbers in the Denmark study described below are now confirmed by government data from Germany showing that vaccinated people are 8X more likely to develop Omicron than unvaccinated people. This is not surprising since a paper from Germany showed the same thing: the more you vaccinate, the worse it gets.

Skeeter

Banned
What you consider facts is often nothing more than lying leftist propaganda.
I repeatedly analyze data with my own noggin, and get zilch from you people. Have you seen that? You people do not even address my point or clarifications. Instead, you trot out prefabricated mantras or another link to obvious pseudoscience.

way 2 go

.no reaction from tattooing

FIwx_cZWYAUyJqt

musterion

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

Multiple factions of right-wing extremists in MAGA World are not pleased with former President Donald Trump's praise of the COVID vaccine, according to Business Insider.

On two separate occasions, Trump embraced COVID vaccination this week and even revealed he'd also taken the COVID booster shot. First, on Sunday, December 19, he appeared on Bill O'Reilly's "No Spin News" where he shared his pro-vaccination stance. Then, on Wednesday, December 22, the former president sat down for an interview with infamous right-wing commentator Candace Owens where he lauded the COVID vaccine as "one of the greatest achievements of mankind."

Despite ongoing conspiracy theories about the COVID vaccine's safety and efficacy, Trump made it clear that the vaccine does work.

"No, the vaccine worked. But some people aren't taking it. The ones that get very sick and go to the hospital are the ones that don't take their vaccine," Trump told Owens.

He added, "If you take the vaccine, you're protected. Look, the results of the vaccine are very good. And if you do get (COVID-19), it's a very minor form. People aren't dying when they take their vaccine."

In wake of Trump's latest remarks, right-wingers have adamantly pushed back with criticism toward the former president. From "InfoWars" talk show host Alex Jones to Ali Alexander, the "Stop the Steal" organizer who was recently subpoenaed by the House Select Committee, right-wing extremists have gone off the rails.

On Thursday, December 23, Alexander took to Telegram to sound off about Trump's pro-vaccination remarks. "Remember when Trump said you would be playing right into the Democrat's hands by mocking the rushed, ineffective shot? Yeah, Joe Biden praises him and his booster shot," Alexander wrote on Telegram.

He continued with a personal message to the former president. "Trump, stop. Just stop. Have your position (backed by Fauci) and allow us to have ours (which is backed by science). This losing is getting boomer level annoying," Alexander wrote.

Some of the influencers' followers also slammed the former president. Per Insider, one social media user following conservative Arizona congressional candidate and QAnon believer Ron Watkins admitted that Trump's latest remarks have led to him finally give up on Trump.

"I give up on him saving America," one user wrote.. "My beliefs …. He came into presidency making America great … so that we could all trust him … and let our guards down … and then he leaves us and betrays us to Bidan [sic] and the CCP and all these evil SOBs."

Last edited: