2 Cor 4.4 (Jesus, The God of this age!)

heir

TOL Subscriber
I understand that, but there is much more there.

It's clear who does the blinding of those which believe not and when in 2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV. As to the Jews/Israel they never heard and believed not the gospel of Christ and were blinded by the god of this world as that is not even the gospel that was preached unto them to begin with. Their gospel(s) were that of the gospel of the kingdom/the gospel of God and of the circumcision. It has nothing to do with the gospel of Christ that was a mystery. and therefore has nothing to do with the blinding of 2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV. You want to make it something it's not and I don't entertain it.

So getting back to this

How is it that the "god of this world" can compete with the POWER of God (Gospel)?
The god of this world/the prince of the power of the air/the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience/the devil (who takes them captive at his will) are all horrible names to attribute to the Most High. The god of this world blinds the minds of them which believe not according to 2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV. The gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) is the power of God unto salvation to every one that BELIEVETH (Romans 1:16 KJV) not to those which believe not and are blinded. The preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness, but unto us which are saved it is the power of God (1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV). Those are the facts and you can't get around them.

Danoh

The real question in all this, is how might a blind man see; that he might then recover himself from the devil who has taken him captive at his will?

For built into the passages that is based on is the implication that recovery is...possible.

That all...does not have to be lost for said...captive.

The solution?

The gospel of Christ.

His Resurrection...preached.

Because it IS the power of God for salvation - it is ABLE to save - them that believe.

The assurance there is not that if one believes, it will then save one.

Rather, that it IS the power of God for salvation.

That it IS able to save.

Believing is actually merely the door; the means of access to the gospel's built in power of God to save.

Acts 14:27 And when they were come, and had gathered the church together, they rehearsed all that God had done with them, and how he had opened the door of faith unto the Gentiles.

The gospel of Christ contains within it the very same power that spoke Creation into existence.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God. 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not. 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 1:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

The gospel of Christ contains within it the very power that raised a days old rotten corpse from the dead named Lazarus.

John 11:20 Then Martha, as soon as she heard that Jesus was coming, went and met him: but Mary sat still in the house. 11:21 Then said Martha unto Jesus, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died. 11:22 But I know, that even now, whatsoever thou wilt ask of God, God will give it thee. 11:23 Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again. 11:24 Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day. 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: 11:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this? 11:27 She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.

That is "what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places," Eph. 1:19, 20.

Wonder working power indeed.

Philippians 3:20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: 3:21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

See that - this working whereby he is able to even subdue all things unto himself?

That is the very power built into the gospel of Christ.

More than enough power to give spiritual sight to a spiritually blind man.

What remains then, even for one who has been blinded?

Simply to believe.

To simply take the gospel of Christ at its word.

That's it - faith - the very substance which those things one can only hope for, are comprised of; the very evidence of things not seen.

Romans 4:16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all, 4:17 (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were. 4:18 Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be. 4:19 And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sarah's womb: 4:20 He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God; 4:21 And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform. 4:22 And therefore it was imputed to him for righteousness. 4:23 Now it was not written for his sake alone, that it was imputed to him; 4:24 But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead; 4:25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

In short, Rom. 5: 6-8.

Against that, the god of this world has no power.

As I noted in my first post on this thread - what the Lord Himself had said about all this to a blind man named Saul / Paul...

Acts 26:8 Why should it be thought a thing incredible with you, that God should raise the dead? 26:9 I verily thought with myself, that I ought to do many things contrary to the name of Jesus of Nazareth.

Acts 26:15 And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest. 26:16 But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee; 26:17 Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee, 26:18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

To open their eyes?

How?

By what means?

Acts 26:19 Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision: 26:20 But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance. 26:21 For these causes the Jews caught me in the temple, and went about to kill me. 26:22 Having therefore obtained help of God, I continue unto this day, witnessing both to small and great, saying none other things than those which the prophets and Moses did say should come: 26:23 That Christ should suffer, and that he should be the first that should rise from the dead, and should shew light unto the people, and to the Gentiles.

In other words, by means of simply preaching the gospel of Christ.

"...how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:" 1 Cor. 15: 3, 4.

That's it?

That's all there is to that?

The sight giving solution is that simple?

Yep.

1 Corinthians 1:21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. 1:22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: 1:23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; 1:24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

Preaching Christ crucified.

That's it.

That, and one's deciding to take it as "the gospel truth."

1 Thessalonians 2:13 For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.

glorydaz

It's clear who does the blinding of those which believe not and when in 2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV. As to the Jews/Israel they never heard and believed not the gospel of Christ and were blinded by the god of this world as that is not even the gospel that was preached unto them to begin with. Their gospel(s) were that of the gospel of the kingdom/the gospel of God and of the circumcision. It has nothing to do with the gospel of Christ that was a mystery. and therefore has nothing to do with the blinding of 2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV. You want to make it something it's not and I don't entertain it.

You don't have to entertain it, but you seem to ignore what Paul was saying in the previous chapter....which directly relates to the verse in question, and the PARTICULAR verse which is under discussion.

2 Cor. 3:13-16 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished: 14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ. 15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart. 16 Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.

Which absolutely was preached to the Jews.

Acts 13:38-39 Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins: 39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses. 40 Beware therefore, lest that come upon you, which is spoken of in the prophets; 41 Behold, ye despisers, and wonder, and perish: for I work a work in your days, a work which ye shall in no wise believe, though a man declare it unto you. 42 And when the Jews were gone out of the synagogue, the Gentiles besought that these words might be preached to them the next sabbath.​

So getting back to this

The god of this world/the prince of the power of the air/the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience/the devil (who takes them captive at his will) are all horrible names to attribute to the Most High. The god of this world blinds the minds of them which believe not according to 2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV. The gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) is the power of God unto salvation to every one that BELIEVETH (Romans 1:16 KJV) not to those which believe not and are blinded. The preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness, but unto us which are saved it is the power of God (1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV). Those are the facts and you can't get around them.

Reading off verses is something I can do for myself. None of them tell us how satan blinds the unbeliever to the Gospel message.

And, you're assuming the "god of this world" is speaking of the same entity as those "horrible names" in the other verses. I don't entertain that as a proven fact, as yet. Which is why I'm here having this discussion. Surely you wouldn't want me to fail to search the scriptures based on your say so....when we are told to search for ourselves whether these things be so.

Acts 17:11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.​

This particular verse has always weighed on my mind. Dismissing it out of hand seems odd since it is the one and only time satan is referred to as god (Theos). I asked a very simple question. How is it that satan is blinding the minds of the unbelievers.

That's almost as bad as saying they are simply not the "elect", and have a good excuse for not hearing the Gospel.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It is biblical.

Jesus is the Lord, remember?

here is my scripture about Jesus being the Lord of us.

Matthew 28:18
Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

You don't ask those kind of simple questions to Rose or Mary because they memorized all those and I don't.

But I know those simple and basic teachings are there.

Your cheap shot tactics are so old.
[MENTION=11714]Apple7[/MENTION]

meshak

BANNED
Banned
BTW [MENTION=11714]Apple7[/MENTION], Marhig gave you answers all questions you asked her, and you are still ignoring those clear scripture. You are disregarding or dismissing all of them. They are a lot of them you are ignoring. Why is that?

And would you like more about Jesus being the Lord?

1Co 8:6
6 yet for us [there is] one God, the Father, of whom [are] all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom [are] all things, and through whom we [live].

there are a lot more about Jesus being the Lord.

You should read the NT, friend, if you have to ask such basic questions.

Last edited:

glorydaz

BTW [MENTION=11714]Apple7[/MENTION], Marhig gave you answers all questions you asked her, and you are still ignoring those clear scripture. You are disregarding or dismissing all of them. They are a lot of them you are ignoring. Why is that?

And would you like more about Jesus being the Lord?

1Co 8:6
6 yet for us [there is] one God, the Father, of whom [are] all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom [are] all things, and through whom we [live].

there are a lot more about Jesus being the Lord.

You should read the NT, friend, if you have to ask such basic questions.

:troll: You need to stop trolling this thread. Go away as you have nothing to contribute.

God's Truth

The real question in all this, is how might a blind man see; that he might then recover himself from the devil who has taken him captive at his will?

For built into the passages that is based on is the implication that recovery is...possible.

That all...does not have to be lost for said...captive.

The solution?

The gospel of Christ.

His Resurrection...preached.

Because it IS the power of God for salvation - it is ABLE to save - them that believe.

The assurance there is not that if one believes, it will then save one.

Rather, that it IS the power of God for salvation.

That it IS able to save.

Believing is actually merely the door; the means of access to the gospel's built in power of God to save.

Acts 14:27 And when they were come, and had gathered the church together, they rehearsed all that God had done with them, and how he had opened the door of faith unto the Gentiles.

The gospel of Christ contains within it the very same power that spoke Creation into existence.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God. 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not. 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 1:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

The gospel of Christ contains within it the very power that raised a days old rotten corpse from the dead named Lazarus.

John 11:20 Then Martha, as soon as she heard that Jesus was coming, went and met him: but Mary sat still in the house. 11:21 Then said Martha unto Jesus, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died. 11:22 But I know, that even now, whatsoever thou wilt ask of God, God will give it thee. 11:23 Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again. 11:24 Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day. 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: 11:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this? 11:27 She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.

That is "what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places," Eph. 1:19, 20.

Wonder working power indeed.

Philippians 3:20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: 3:21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

See that - this working whereby he is able to even subdue all things unto himself?

That is the very power built into the gospel of Christ.

More than enough power to give spiritual sight to a spiritually blind man.

What remains then, even for one who has been blinded?

Simply to believe.

To simply take the gospel of Christ at its word.

That's it - faith - the very substance which those things one can only hope for, are comprised of; the very evidence of things not seen.

Romans 4:16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all, 4:17 (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were. 4:18 Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be. 4:19 And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sarah's womb: 4:20 He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God; 4:21 And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform. 4:22 And therefore it was imputed to him for righteousness. 4:23 Now it was not written for his sake alone, that it was imputed to him; 4:24 But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead; 4:25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

In short, Rom. 5: 6-8.

Against that, the god of this world has no power.

As I noted in my first post on this thread - what the Lord Himself had said about all this to a blind man named Saul / Paul...

Acts 26:8 Why should it be thought a thing incredible with you, that God should raise the dead? 26:9 I verily thought with myself, that I ought to do many things contrary to the name of Jesus of Nazareth.

Acts 26:15 And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest. 26:16 But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee; 26:17 Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee, 26:18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

To open their eyes?

How?

By what means?

Acts 26:19 Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision: 26:20 But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance. 26:21 For these causes the Jews caught me in the temple, and went about to kill me. 26:22 Having therefore obtained help of God, I continue unto this day, witnessing both to small and great, saying none other things than those which the prophets and Moses did say should come: 26:23 That Christ should suffer, and that he should be the first that should rise from the dead, and should shew light unto the people, and to the Gentiles.

In other words, by means of simply preaching the gospel of Christ.

"...how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:" 1 Cor. 15: 3, 4.

That's it?

That's all there is to that?

The sight giving solution is that simple?

Yep.

1 Corinthians 1:21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. 1:22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: 1:23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; 1:24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

Preaching Christ crucified.

That's it.

That, and one's deciding to take it as "the gospel truth."

1 Thessalonians 2:13 For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.

One must do more than just believe to be released from the snare of the devil; one must do exactly as Jesus says. Most anyone, even those in falseness will claim they believe. No, one must do what Jesus says, he is the way.

God's Truth

The Pharisees were blind to WHO Jesus Christ was, and when He told them He was God (I AM), they rejected Him in their very blindness. They were judging after the flesh (just as you women do).

John 8:12-15 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. 13 The Pharisees therefore said unto him, Thou bearest record of thyself; thy record is not true. 14 Jesus answered and said unto them, Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true: for I know whence I came, and whither I go; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go. 15 Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man.​

God gave the Jews this spirit of blindness. Isaiah 6:9-10

Romans 11:7-8
7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded. 8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.​

God only cut off and hardened/blinded the Jews who did not already have faith. God was making a new covenant based on faith and not on ceremonial works of the law. God was now reconciling all to Jesus, and he came first for those who already belonged to God. God cut off and hardened the faithless Jews and bound them to where the Gentiles were. Then when Jesus was crucified, all could come to him to be saved, even the cut off Jews, as long as they did not persist in unbelief.
When Jesus was crucified, all could come to God to be saved, cut off Jews, disobedient Gentiles, everyone.

God's Truth

Indeed, we are called to point out the false prophets and teachers among us.....false "brethren" are wolves in sheep' clothing. We can even name them....Marhig, Meshak, Kingdom Rose, pops the builder, and God's Untruth.

Not a one of them knows the Lord Jesus Christ.

You are wrong about me.

God's Truth

Can you find any scripture where Jesus says He is Lord?
Can you find any scripture where Jesus says He is Savior?

You don't know the scriptures where it is said Jesus is Lord and Savior?

Jude 1:25 to the only God our Savior be glory,

Titus 3:5, 6 He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior,

Acts Acts 5:31 God exalted him to his own right hand as Prince and Savior that he might bring Israel to repentance and forgive their sins.

God's Truth

She gives Satan credit for "murdering" our Lord. Guess Jesus didn't triumph over satan after all. :think:

So wicked bad people didn't kill Jesus?

Acts 2:22 "Men of Israel, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know. 23 This man was handed over to you by God's set purpose and foreknowledge; and you, with the help of wicked men, put him to death by nailing him to the cross.

John 19:11 Jesus answered, “You would have no power over me if it were not given to you from above. Therefore the one who handed me over to you is guilty of a greater sin.”

God's Truth

Not one of your scriptural examples mentions ANYTHING at all regarding Satan murdering Jesus, like you claimed.

Do you need more time....or do you want to concede now...?

People who wanted to kill Jesus were doing Satan's works.

You and your ilk speak of our not having to do any works, but Jesus tells us that it is how we know has God as their Father or Satan as their father.

God's Truth

God's love IS conditional.

If you obey God, you love Him and are His child.

If you do not obey Him, you obey the devil and are the devil's child.

John 8:44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

John 8:38
I am telling you what I have seen in the Father's presence, and you are doing what you have heard from your father

John 8:41
You are doing the works of your own father." "We are not illegitimate children," they protested. "The only Father we have is God himself."

John 8:55
Though you do not know him, I know him. If I said I did not, I would be a liar like you, but I do know him and obey his word.

1 John 2:4
Whoever says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person.

1 John 3:8
The one who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work.

1 John 3:10
This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not God's child, nor is anyone who does not love their brother and sister.

1 John 3:15
Anyone who hates a brother or sister is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life residing in him.

God's Truth

I am not talking about judgement of salvation of anyone. I am talking about general idea when we talk to people to understand them.

I trust that JWs are in the right path as long as the theology is concerned.

In general, they strive to be godly. I have interacted and studies with them for a several months.

So I know them quite well in general.

I gave major several denominations the benefit of doubt too. I deeply involved with them and served them faithfully.

So I think I can discern where they are coming from.

We are showing the fruit of spirit in what we say and do. That's what I focused on when I was with those organized churches.

You prove you are a hypocrite and contradict yourself.

God's Truth

And she speaks the truth, Jesus isn't God. Jesus is the son of God. Jesus clearly says that the father is the only true God and that the father is his God!

And we are told in the Bible that we are to believe that Jesus is the son of God to be saved, not that Jesus is God. And we are judged on how we judge others!

Jesus has EVERY name given to him.

Philippians 2:9-
9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
and gave him the name that is above every name,

10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11 and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.

Jesus is called Redeemer, Savior, Rock, the Holy One, the First and the Last, all the names God the Father is called, even the name 'Father'. All those names are GOD THE FATHER's NAMES.

Isaiah 64:8 Yet, O LORD, you are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand.

John 1:3 Through Him all things were made, and without Him nothing was made that has been made.

Malachi 2:10 Do we not all have one Father? Did not one God create us? Why do we profane the covenant of our ancestors by being unfaithful to one another?

WHO created them? Jesus did and that scripture calls him the Father.

Scriptures that say Jesus is God the Father:

See Deuteronomy 32:18. You deserted the Rock, who fathered you; you forgot the God who gave you birth.

1 Corinthians 10:4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.

The ROCK that FATHERED them was Christ.

Jesus says those who overcome he will be their GOD and they will be his CHILDREN.

See Revelation 21:7. Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children.

If we are Jesus' children, then he is our Father.

John 14:18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.

Did you read that scripture? Who but a Father will not leave children as orphans?

Jesus says when you SEE him, you have SEEN the Father.

See John 14:7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him."

John 14:9 Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'? John 12:45 The one who looks at me is seeing the one who sent me.

That means when we see Jesus, we can say, "I see the Father."

God says Jesus will be called God, Father, and Holy Spirit. So that is what I call Jesus.

Isaiah 9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.