2 Cor 4.4 (Jesus, The God of this age!)

Apple7

And she speaks the truth, Jesus isn't God. Jesus is the son of God. Jesus clearly says that the father is the only true God and that the father is his God!

And we are told in the Bible that we are to believe that Jesus is the son of God to be saved, not that Jesus is God. And we are judged on how we judge others!

Jesus is declared to be God on the merits of the established rules of Greek grammar, all by itself, completely independent of your willful denial of this fact, right here...

προσδεχομενοι την μακαριαν ελπιδα και επιφανειαν της δοξης του μεγαλου θεου και σωτηρος ημων χριστου ιησου

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Then show scripture...

You want to me to show you where it says Jesus is the Lord of His followers?

my goodness.

I have to look it up, I did not keep record of it since it is just biblical common sense.

Jesus is not your Lord and Savior?

If He is not, I don't think you should claim to be a Christian.

Apple7

John 8

I know that ye are Abraham's seed; BUT YOU SEEK TO KILL ME, because my word hath no place in you. I speak that which I have seen with my Father: AND YOU DO THAT WHICH YOU HAVE SEEN WITH YOUR FATHER.

They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham. BUT NOW YOU SEEK TO KILL ME, A MAN WHO HAS TOLD YOU THE TRUTH, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham. YE DO THE DEEDS OF YOUR FATHER. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. YE ARE OF YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL, AND THE LUSTS OF YOUR FATHER YOU WILL DO. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

John 7

Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law? Why go ye about to kill me?

Luke 22:52 Then Jesus said unto the chief priests, and captains of the temple, and the elders, which were come to him, Be ye come out, as against a thief, with swords and staves? When I was daily with you in the temple, ye stretched forth no hands against me: but this is your hour, and the power of darkness.

Acts 2

Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know: Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:

Taken by wicked hands and slain, Satan is wicked not God

Acts 6

Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye.

Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which shewed before of the coming of the Just One; OF WHOM YOU HAVE NOW BEEN BETRAYERS AND MURDERERS.

1 Thessalonians 2

For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews: WHO BOTH KILLED THE LORD JESUS, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and THEY PLEASE NOT GOD, and are contrary to all men:

They pleased not God, so it was wrong to kill Jesus!

Revelation 11

And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called SODOM AND EGYPT WHERE OUR LORD WAS CRUCIFIED.

And then there is the parable of the wicked husbandmen, this is about Jesus, how they beat and killed the prophets, so he sent his son in the hope that they would reverence him, but they killed him and God took the vineyard from them and give it to others. God wanted them to reverence Jesus but they murdered him. But God foreknew what they would do, and he foretold it through the prophets, and Jesus was willing to go through the suffering to bare witness to the truth. That's why he came into this world, to bare witness to the truth and those who are of the truth hear his voice and follow him and live by the will of God and they are being saved from this world and the ways of Satan and if they endure to the end and keep their faith then they have the hope of eternal salvation. As Jesus said to Peter, Satan wants to sift you as wheat, but I have prayed to my father for you. Satan can't touch those who belong to God unless we put our flesh before God. And Satan will tempt us and try to get us, but we have Christ with us and if we overcome the fiery trials set before us, we will become stronger in God.

We are saved by the grace of God through faith, not by Jesus being crucified. Being saved by his blood is being saved by his life within us as being washed clean of our sins by his life through the power of the Spirit.

You can call me what you want, but I know in my heart that it's the truth and that God didn't need Jesus to be murdered but wicked men to save us, and God himself certainly didn't need to come into flesh and be crucified by wicked men to save us from his own wrath. That makes no sense whatsoever.

God sent Jesus to be to be a living sacrifice, to lay down his life to bare witness to the truth, and to suffer whatsoever Satan did to him through wicked men and bring forth the love of God to overcome his evil. And save as many as would hear the word of God and truly believe in the gospel of truth and live by the will of God through Christ by the Spirit.

Not one of your scriptural examples mentions ANYTHING at all regarding Satan murdering Jesus, like you claimed.

Do you need more time....or do you want to concede now...?

Apple7

my goodness.

I have to look it up, I did not keep record of it since it is just biblical common sense.

Your claim, that you conveniently 'forgot' was this...

We have no credibility to judge anyone's salvation

Then you claimed that it was 'biblical'.....so...show us

marhig

Not one of your scriptural examples mentions ANYTHING at all regarding Satan murdering Jesus, like you claimed.

Do you need more time....or do you want to concede now...?
So who's influence do you think that the Jews were under? God's? Is God the power of darkness? Jesus actually says that they were doing the works of their father the devil! And that he was a murderer from the beginning. They bore false witness against him and lied like their father the devil, the murdered like their father the devil and they crucified the prince of life under the influence of their father the devil, if you can't see that, then what you say true in your case, that you can't see Satan, but I can, I see and hear him in everything evil in the world and in the hearts of man and when he's tempting me too!

Apple7

So who's influence do you think that the Jews were under? God's? Is God the power of darkness? Jesus actually says that they were doing the works of their father the devil! And that he was a murderer from the beginning. They bore false witness against him and lied like their father the devil, the murdered like their father the devil and they crucified the prince of life under the influence of their father the devil, if you can't see that, then what you say true in your case, that you can't see Satan, but I can, I see and hear him in everything evil in the world and in the hearts of man and when he's tempting me too!

According to your logic, when you, yourself, do something that is right in the eyes of God, then God actually performed what you did...NOT you!

marhig

I am not talking about judgement of salvation of anyone. I am talking about general idea when we talk to people to understand them.

I trust that JWs are in the right path as long as the theology is concerned.

In general, they strive to be godly. I have interacted and studies with them for a several months.

So I know them quite well in general.

I gave major several denominations the benefit of doubt too. I deeply involved with them and served them faithfully.

So I think I can discern where they are coming from.

We are showing the fruit of spirit in what we say and do. That's what I focused on when I was with those organized churches.
Meshak, what I'm saying is, not all JWs are right, not all Catholics are right, not all protestants are right, not all who believe that Jesus is God are right, and not all who don't believe that Jesus is God are right, many have wrong hearts even though they profess to know God. And God knows the depths of the hearts of all of us.

As for JWs doctrine, I don't know everything they believe in, but I don't believe that the angel Micheal is Jesus and I think that they do. But still, God looks at the heart.

marhig

According to your logic, when you, yourself, do something that is right in the eyes of God, then God actually performed what you did...NOT you!

Yes, because I can't do anything without God, without God and Christ I'd be dead in my sins. It's only through Christ by the grace of God that I can overcome anything in my flesh

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Meshak, what I'm saying is, not all JWs are right, not all Catholics are right, not all protestants are right, not all who believe that Jesus is God are right, and not all who don't believe that Jesus is God are right, many have wrong hearts even though they profess to know God. And God knows the depths of the hearts of all of us.

I am not saying that either.

It is that if we are in the wrong organization, we don't have much of hope to improve.

Do you think it is ok to believe you are saved and non-trins are not and unbelievers, cult and etc...?

Do you think it is right attitude or spirit or of Jesus?

Apple7

Yes, because I can't do anything without God, without God and Christ is be dead in my sins. It's only through Christ by the grace of God that I can overcome anything in my flesh

Show us your worldview in scripture, then...

glorydaz

The true cross is the cross that Jesus bore and the blood is his life, and thats the cross and blood, that we are saved through, not the natural one.

:doh:

Satan murdered Jesus not God, and God strengthened him to bare it, because Jesus had to bare whatever was set before him and deny sin, and overcome Satan, including being crucified and he overcame Satan with the love of God.

John 10:17-18 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.​

He came to die. You've been told this before. :rolleyes:

John 12:27 Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour.

Speaking of His death, He says, "Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out."

John 12:28 Father, glorify thy name. Then came there a voice from heaven, saying, I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again. 29 The people therefore, that stood by, and heard it, said that it thundered: others said, An angel spake to him. 30 Jesus answered and said, This voice came not because of me, but for your sakes. 31 Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out. 32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me. 33 This he said, signifying what death he should die.

glorydaz

So you have gone as low as the rest in judging others too?

The walking dead are those who live by the lusts of their flesh, who put their lives and the love of this world before God when they know the truth. They think they are saved, but they are dead to God and dead in their sins wallowing in the mire! Wells without water!

The walking dead don't know the truth.

Jesus is the Truth. The Truth you refuse to believe.

glorydaz

Satan was able to offer Jesus all the kingdoms of the world, thus he is the God of this world. But Jesus isn't interested in the kingdoms of the world, nor are those who belong to him. Jesus is only interested in the kingdom of heaven, because he's not of this world. And those who are risen with him are not of this world either, and they aren't interested in the ways of the world , but rather they are interested in the kingdom of heaven and living by the will of God. He who is in those who belong to Christ, is stronger than he who is in the world, and he will lift us up so that Satan can't touch our hearts and we will have no interest in the kingdoms of the world because Christ who is in us will help us to deny Satan the prince of this world, the power of darkness.

Blather....lots of blather. :nono:

Psalm 24:1The earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 4:42 And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world.

glorydaz

Wrong.

First of all, the term 'Theos' is NEVER used in reference to Satan's status.

Anywhere.

Satan can aspire to be 'Theos', but he can never attain it.

The example that you provided is, once again, Pre-Cross scripture in which Satan has NOT yet been bound, and, even then, he is only referred to as 'ruler'.

Time that you stopped denying what Christ did for you upon The Cross, and then turning around and heaping undeserved praises and power upon The Devil.

She gives Satan credit for "murdering" our Lord. Guess Jesus didn't triumph over satan after all. :think:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

my goodness.

Can you find any scripture where Jesus says He is Lord?
Can you find any scripture where Jesus says He is Savior?

glorydaz

Judgment is not forbidden.

Life is too short not to call a spade a spade.

Indeed, we are called to point out the false prophets and teachers among us.....false "brethren" are wolves in sheep' clothing. We can even name them....Marhig, Meshak, Kingdom Rose, pops the builder, and God's Untruth.

Not a one of them knows the Lord Jesus Christ.

glorydaz

So who's influence do you think that the Jews were under? God's? Is God the power of darkness?

The Pharisees were blind to WHO Jesus Christ was, and when He told them He was God (I AM), they rejected Him in their very blindness. They were judging after the flesh (just as you women do).

John 8:12-15 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. 13 The Pharisees therefore said unto him, Thou bearest record of thyself; thy record is not true. 14 Jesus answered and said unto them, Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true: for I know whence I came, and whither I go; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go. 15 Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man.​

God gave the Jews this spirit of blindness. Isaiah 6:9-10

Romans 11:7-8
7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded. 8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.​

Last edited: