İ'm a 18 year old know-it-all Muslim. Ask me anything!

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
What war? What battle? Is someone preventing you from praying or preaching? Or perhaps you believe that those who do not wish to listen to you and be DICTATED to BY you are engaging in war. Without even striking. :think:

Moi? No one is at war with me currently as far as I know - except of course the demons.

But see how you spell out your ignorance. You know nothing about the reasons for revelation, and the sciences of revelation.

Daedalean's_Sun

The Torah has even harsher laws. If they are from God I won't dare judge God.

And they would meet the same objection should I come across a Jew that advocates any similarly barbarous act.

That we dare not question things we are told, is not a sign of thinking for oneself.

Death is a mercy to those who mock God if only they knew.

An insensible platitude to downplay the heft of such an act.

To think that an eternal omniscient all-powerful being that transcends time and space, is so thin-skinned is profoundly asinine. Such a being needs no defense, only the feeble minds of men do. To kill and end lives because of offended sensibilities, is not an act of wisdom or love. It is barbaric.

That's why we need force, if people like you seize power in the lands of God, you'll will send not only you'll into eternal grief and fear, but also entire nations

Which explains why 'God's Lands' are in the sordid shape that they are; the Eden of poverty and bloodshed, if any there was an indicator of bad theology, it is this.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
There was a Taliban terrorist who found himself in the desert, out of water...
He walked and walked dying for thirst when he sees an oasis...
When he reaches the oasis - no water - only a jewish man selling ties...
He approaches the jewish man and says "don't you have any water here?"
The jew replied "no I don't have any water, but I have these nice silk ties only $5. Would you like to buy one?"...
"No I don't want your western clothing I repesen the east! Don't you have any water?"...
"No I just have these nice ties and just $5."...
"I wish I could take one of your ties and wrap it around your neck and kill you - I hate jews!"...
The jewish man replied "alright I'll show you I'm the better man than you, you call me infidel, threaten to kill me, I'll show you I'm a better man than you."...
"If you just travel another kilometer you will come to a crossroads, there's a restaurant all the water you want, no go in peace God bless you."...
"Alright but I may come back and kill you, but I need to save my strength."

After a little while the jewish man sees the terrorist coming...he's on his knees on his hands nearly dead...and he has a 5 dollar bill held up in his hand...

"They won't let me in without a tie!"

journey

So what do you want? God to command us to wait like sheep to a slaughterhouse when the enemy approaches? Ignorance is bliss

You already know that we're talking about beheading, burning, and just about every barbaric act you can think of against complete innocents. They posed no threat of any kind. Your recent barbarians would tell you they were obeying the Qur'an. Islam, the so-called religion of peace, isn't. Don't you feel shame for what's being done by your brothers in the name of Islam?

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
You already know that we're talking about beheading, burning, and just about every barbaric act you can think of against complete innocents. They posed no threat of any kind. Your recent barbarians would tell you they were obeying the Qur'an. Islam, the so-called religion of peace, isn't. Don't you feel shame for what's being done by your brothers in the name of Islam?
Do you feel shameful of what the crusaders did?

bybee

??

Islam is not always synonymous with the Islamic Khilafah/Empire.

The laws of war and international laws were kinda different back then.

How about today?
The willful slaughter of women, the elderly and little children?
The kidnapping of young girls and forcing them into sexual relationships with old men?
Convert or die?

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
you can start by explaining that

we can't tell the difference
For example the the Khilfah can be at times totally unIslamic but still be responsible for the Muslim Ummah. Think of it as an individual person/Muslim. One can be a heck of a sinner but still be called "Muslim" by others. True Islam is from God and His Messenger.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
For example the the Khilfah can be at times totally unIslamic but still be responsible for the Muslim Ummah. Think of it as an individual person/Muslim. One can be a heck of a sinner but still be called "Muslim" by others. True Islam is from God and His Messenger.

my understanding of islam is that it is both a religious and political system
and
they cannot be separated

and you can see most muslims are not able to do it

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
How about today?
The willful slaughter of women, the elderly and little children?
The kidnapping of young girls and forcing them into sexual relationships with old men?
Convert or die?

All these are unfounded in the religion of Islam while the ways of God do not change.

Don't let the disgust/shock of what these people do blind you to what true Islam is. If it does then yes - I'm ashamed of them. But we must know better. These criminals are a curse to us Muslims a thousand times than they are a curse to Christians and a billion times more than they are to an old lady sitting behind a computer screen feeling angry, sad and disgusted.

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
my understanding of islam is that it is both a religious and political system
and
they cannot be separated

and you can see most muslims are not able to do it

Yes Islam is God's guidance to mankind for all our affairs and for all spheres of life - from the "fall" of Adam to the last day on this earth. But the way Islam is applied in the political domains of God's lands may not necessarily be righteous because we humans are by our nature prone to evil. For an analogy I cannot accuse Jesus Christ and the entire religion of Pauline Christianity, just because a self-claimed Christian Adolf Hitler - manager to influence a great population into accepting a genocide of the descendants of the "Christ-killers". Likewise you can't blame Islam itself just because some old age Islamic empire was excessively brutal in its tactics. Any empire has its critics.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Likewise you can't blame Islam itself just because some old age Islamic empire was excessively brutal in its tactics.

I don't know where you live
but
you must know in many countries you could be killed
if
you converted to christianity
and
I could be killed for trying to convert you

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
For an analogy I cannot accuse Jesus Christ and the entire religion of Pauline Christianity, just because a self-claimed Christian Adolf Hitler - manager to influence a great population into accepting a genocide of the descendants of the "Christ-killers".

we were able to take care of him

how do we take care of islamic terrorists?
and
what are your people doing about it?

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
I don't know where you live
but
you must know in many countries you could be killed
if
you converted to christianity
and
I could be killed for trying to convert you

Yes I know that very well. I do not agree with their interpretation of the law but I think its good in a way. No proselytizing of false religions, and keep people safe from eternal grief and fear :)

If US outlawed conversions into Islam, or proselytizing I would criticise the US - but only for hypocrisy, not staying true to their word to lead the world to freedom. That is their law and Islam has its laws.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
For an analogy I cannot accuse Jesus Christ and the entire religion of Pauline Christianity, just because a self-claimed Christian Adolf Hitler - manager to influence a great population into accepting a genocide of the descendants of the "Christ-killers".

we took care of our problem
so
when are you going to take care of yours?