İ'm a 18 year old know-it-all Muslim. Ask me anything!

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Can't you see what the true Muslims are trying to do? You must be blind, I'm sorry to offend you.

about what?
terrorism?
no
can you help us see what you are trying to do?

What do you expect me to do? Pack my bags and join the Peshmerga? If you mean charity work, then know that I try my best. I wish I lived closer to the fitna.

I am talking about what 'true muslims' are doing about terrorism

they are your people
you should know how to handle them

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
I am talking about what 'true muslims' are doing about terrorism

they are your people
you should know how to handle them
They make takfir on us just because we don't accept their "political solution" to the ME. They are having us at gun-point. The only thing we can do is to fight back likewise. If you're suggesting us to sparkle a Great Islamic Reformation, then you should know that innovation in religion is condemned as the worst fitna. We aren't the Roman catholic Church to play God in religion.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
You can't be serious. Are you expecting a Great Arab Alliance to go all in against the khawarij? What exactly do you expect us to do?? When we can't even protect our own brothers and sisters in Palestine...

what do you expect us to do?

we are not going to wait for you to take care of the problem

bybee

You can't be serious. Are you expecting a Great Arab Alliance to go all in against the khawarij? What exactly do you expect us to do?? When we can't even protect our own brothers and sisters in Palestine...

Keep on slaughtering Christians and see what we shall do to you.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes I know that very well. I do not agree with their interpretation of the law but I think its good in a way. No proselytizing of false religions, and keep people safe from eternal grief and fear :)

If US outlawed conversions into Islam, or proselytizing I would criticise the US - but only for hypocrisy, not staying true to their word to lead the world to freedom. That is their law and Islam has its laws.

NO ... there is no *good in a way* when it comes to killing people who won't convert. Quit making such outlandish statements if you feel the need to pretend you are any better then those butchers whose behavior you are trying to justify.

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
Keep on slaughtering Christians and see what we shall do to you.

English Translation of the Ashtiname by Richard Peacocke[edit]

Muhammad the son of ‘Abd Allah, the Messenger of Allah, and careful guardian of the whole world; has written the present instrument to all those who are in his national people, and of his own religion, as a secure and positive promise to be accomplished to the Christian nation, and relations of the Nazarene, whosoever they may be, whether they be the noble or the vulgar, the honorable or otherwise, saying thus.I. Whosoever of my nation shall presume to break my promise and oath, which is contained in this present agreement, destroys the promise of God, acts contrary to the oath, and will be a resister of the faith, (which God forbid) for he becomes worthy of the curse, whether he be the King himself, or a poor man, or whatever person he may be.

That whenever any of the monks in his travels shall happen to settle upon any mountain, hill, village, or other habitable place, on the sea, or in deserts, or in any convent, church, or house of prayer, I shall be in the midst of them, as the preserver and protector of them, their goods and effects, with my soul, aid, and protection, jointly with all my national people; because they are a part of my own people, and an honor to me.

Moreover, I command all officers not to require any poll-tax on them, or any other tribute, because they shall not be forced or compelled to anything of this kind.

None shall presume to change their judges or governors, but they shall remain in their office, without being deported.

No one shall molest them when they are travelling on the road.
Whatever churches they are possessed of, no one is to deprive them of them.

Whosoever shall annul any of one of these my decrees, let him know positively that he annuls the ordinance of God.

Moreover, neither their judges, governors, monks, servants, disciples, or any others depending on them, shall pay any poll-tax, or be molested on that account, because I am their protector, wherever they shall be, either by land or sea, east or west, north or south; because both they and all that belong to them are included in this my promissory oath and patent.

And of those that live quietly and solitary upon the mountains, they shall exact neither poll-tax nor tithes from their incomes, neither shall any Muslim partake of what they have; for they labor only to maintain themselves.

Whenever the crop of the earth shall be plentiful in its due time, the inhabitants shall be obliged out of every bushel to give them a certain measure.

Neither in time of war shall they take them out of their habitations, nor compel them to go to the wars, nor even then shall they require of them any poll-tax.

In these eleven chapters is to be found whatever relates to the monks, as to the remaining seven chapters, they direct what relates to every Christian.

Those Christians who are inhabitants, and with their riches and traffic are able to pay the poll-tax, shall pay no more than twelve drachms.
Excepting this, nothing shall be required of them, according to the express order of God, that says, ‘Do not molest those that have a veneration for the books that are sent from God, but rather in a kind manner give of your good things to them, and converse with them, and hinder everyone from molesting them’ [29:46].

If a Christian woman shall happen to marry a Muslim man, the Muslim shall not cross the inclination of his wife, to keep her from her church and prayers, and the practice of her religion.

That no person hinder them from repairing their churches.
Whosoever acts contrary to my grant, or gives credit to anything contrary to it, becomes truly an apostate to God, and to his divine apostle, because this protection I have granted to them according to this promise.

No one shall bear arms against them, but, on the contrary, the Muslims shall wage war for them.

And by this I ordain, that none of my nation shall presume to do or act contrary to this my promise, until the end of the world.

No true Muslim would dare disobey the Messenger of God.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No true Muslim would dare disobey the Messenger of God.

So just to clarify, the *true* Muslims are those who are willing to persecute and kill and JUSTIFY under the guise of honoring their chosen deity?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No context.

Translation: You will not confirm what you already admitted. Got it.

Bottom line, there is no good reason to kill someone outside of protecting one's self or someone they are trying to harm.

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
Translation: You will not confirm what you already admitted. Got it.

Bottom line, there is no good reason to kill someone outside of protecting one's self or someone they are trying to harm.

I said that your question lacked context.

Even so, don't you believe in the death penalty for crimes like murder, rape, adultery, blasphemy (as a citizen of the state) is unfair and was never just? Yes or no.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said that your question lacked context.

Even so, don't you believe in the death penalty for crimes like murder, rape, adultery, blasphemy (as a citizen of the state) is unfair and was never just? Yes or no.

I AM a death penalty proponent for violent acts that actually have a victim. So yes, execute murderers and rapists.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What about other crimes? Do you feel that it is unjust and wicked?

I can feel certain actions are wrong without believing people need to die for them. Freedom means just that. Being able to make choices that don't impose on the health and welfare of others.

Obviously rape, murder, child molestation hurt others.

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
I can feel certain actions are wrong without believing people need to die for them. Freedom means just that. Being able to make choices that don't impose on the health and welfare of others.

Obviously rape, murder, child molestation hurt others.

As a believer in God I assume that you base your morality on the principles and instructions of God.

But imagine a situation. You lived long ago, at the time of a Prophet. Your community caught a guy blaspheming God, and God then sends a divine explicit commandment to put him to death. Would you bow down to God?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
As a believer in God I assume that you base your morality on the principles and instructions of God.

But imagine a situation. You lived long ago, at the time of a Prophet. Your community caught a guy blaspheming God, and God then sends a divine explicit commandment to put him to death. Would you bow down to God?

I am not a Christian, and even if I were, I would not support laws based solely on religion.