ECT WHEN WAS PETER SAVED BY LAW OR GRACE ??

God's Truth

Just more proof that God's UNtruth is a Bible twister and a Scripture Perverter.

Be warned all ye good people. There is evil among us hoping to appear as a minister of righteousness, but is a minister of DEATH.:devil:

Looks like you found the scriptures, and still go against them.

lifeisgood

Show me where it says that we must believe in the trinity to be saved?

Must you believe in Father, Son, Holy Spirit?
If you do, then you believe in the Trinity/Triunity of God.

BTW: Yes, we do have to believe in the Trinity/Triunity of God to be saved; otherwise you're providing your own way of salvation.

If you can't, then we don't have to, and to tell others that we do is perverting the scriptures!

You pervert the scriptures when you choose not to see Father, Son, Holy Spirit as the Bible amply declares.

...Not by believing in the trinity!

If you BELIEVE in Father, Son, Holy Spirit you do believe in the Trinity/Triunity of God as the Bible declares for all who have eyes to see Father, Son, Holy Spirit.

Last edited:

glorydaz

How about you post a verse that says what you claim?

Show me where it says that we must believe in the trinity to be saved?

If you can't, then we don't have to, and to tell others that we do is perverting the scriptures!

We are saved by the grace of God through faith! And through our Lord Jesus Christ. Not by believing in the trinity!

So are you agreeing with GT that the "universe was made by the Body of Christ?" :chew:

That is actually the perfect example of perverting Scripture, which you engage in yourself.

No one is saved if they cannot acknowledge Jesus Christ as their LORD GOD and Saviour. I'm sorry you can't understand the meaning of LORD God and ONE LORD as it's written all throughout the scripture. You can't even understand what it means to be Saviour, and God's insistence that HE is the ONLY SAVIOUR. These are simple elemental facts clearly seen by all those who are saved.

You can't even understand the verses you have been shown, so try and stick to one topic at a time.

glorydaz

I don't obey people while they are trying to trample me.

Besides, I already posted the scripture more than once.

Go look for it.

Asking you to show verses you claim are in the Bible is trampling you?

You realize you're looking more foolish by the minute?

This is always the problem for you, God's UNtruth. You get to running off at the mouth, and actually write it down where all can read it. Then when you're asked for proof, you are left to kill time, and hope others will just drop it.

:mock: GuT

God's Truth

If you had a verse.....which you don't, then you wouldn't have to be avoiding the question. :chuckle:

The universe was made in him.

Colossians 1:16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.

John 1:3
Through Him all things were made, and without Him nothing was made that has been made.

John 1:10
He was in the world, and though the world was made through Him, the world did not recognize Him.

Romans 11:36
For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever! Amen.

1 Corinthians 8:6
yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we exist. And there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we exist.

Jesus reconciles everything though him, again. Reconcile means again.

Ephesians 1:10
as a plan for the fullness of time, to bring all things in heaven and on earth together in Christ.

Colossians 1:20
and through Him to reconcile to Himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through the blood of His cross.

glorydaz

The universe was made in him.

Colossians 1:16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.

John 1:3
Through Him all things were made, and without Him nothing was made that has been made.

John 1:10
He was in the world, and though the world was made through Him, the world did not recognize Him.

Romans 11:36
For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever! Amen.

1 Corinthians 8:6
yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we exist. And there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we exist.

Jesus reconciles everything though him, again. Reconcile means again.

Ephesians 1:10
as a plan for the fullness of time, to bring all things in heaven and on earth together in Christ.

Colossians 1:20
and through Him to reconcile to Himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through the blood of His cross.

I understand all things were created by Him, for Him, and through Him. That is not what you posted, though, is it? :chew:

You specifically said all things were created by the BODY OF CHRIST. You can't change the scripture to fit what YOU say, Gut. You have to change what YOU say to fit what Scripture says.

marhig

So are you agreeing with GT that the "universe was made by the Body of Christ?" :chew:

That is actually the perfect example of perverting Scripture, which you engage in yourself.

No one is saved if they cannot acknowledge Jesus Christ as their LORD GOD and Saviour. I'm sorry you can't understand the meaning of LORD God and ONE LORD as it's written all throughout the scripture. You can't even understand what it means to be Saviour, and God's insistence that HE is the ONLY SAVIOUR. These are simple elemental facts clearly seen by all those who are saved.

You can't even understand the verses you have been shown, so try and stick to one topic at a time.
No verse then?

marhig

Must you believe in Father, Son, Holy Spirit?
If you do, then you believe in the Trinity/Triunity of God.

BTW: Yes, we do have to believe in the Trinity/Triunity of God to be saved; otherwise you're providing your own way of salvation.

You pervert the scriptures when you choose not to see Father, Son, Holy Spirit as the Bible amply declares.

If you BELIEVE in Father, Son, Holy Spirit you do believe in the Trinity/Triunity of God as the Bible declares for all who have eyes to see Father, Son, Holy Spirit.
I've never said that I don't believe in the father son and Holy Spirit, I do, but I also believe what the Bible says and that is that the father is the God as head of Christ Jesus!

So I have to believe in the trinity to be saved? Where's the verse?

glorydaz

No verse then?

I'm not God. I cannot make the blind see what has been made clear to all believers.

1 John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.​

Mark 12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: 30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment 31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these 32 And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he: 33 And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices. 34 And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, he said unto him, Thou art not far from the kingdom of God. And no man after that durst ask him any question.

Unfortunately for you.....close is not good enough. Not far is not IN.

I've watched you discard every single verse that anyone with an ounce of spiritual discernment would see clearly. I can't believe for you. :nono:

glorydaz

I've never said that I don't believe in the father son and Holy Spirit, I do, but I also believe what the Bible says and that is that the father is the God as head of Christ Jesus!

So I have to believe in the trinity to be saved? Where's the verse?

You obviously don't know what that Scripture concerning God being the head of Christ means. Just as the woman came out from man, Christ came out from God.

John 16:27 For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.​

And you choose to ignore the fact that in the beginning the Word (Christ) was with God and WAS GOD. That Word became flesh and dwelt among us. That Word came out from God, down from heaven ....God with us. So, your misunderstanding of one particular verse has hidden the entire truth of God's nature from your eyes. That's a sad state of affairs.

And it's clear why that is.....you are filled with Pride unwilling to admit your error.

marhig

I'm not God. I cannot make the blind see what has been made clear to all believers.

1 John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.​

Mark 12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: 30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment 31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these 32 And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he: 33 And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices. 34 And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, he said unto him, Thou art not far from the kingdom of God. And no man after that durst ask him any question.

Unfortunately for you.....close is not good enough. Not far is not IN.

I've watched you discard every single verse that anyone with an ounce of spiritual discernment would see clearly. I can't believe for you. :nono:
What have those verses got to do with believing in the trinity to be saved?

And you call me blind, well what about this?

John 17:20

Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; 17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. 17:22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: 17:23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. 17:24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world. 17:25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me. 17:26 And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.

marhig

You obviously don't know what that Scripture concerning God being the head of Christ means. Just as the woman came out from man, Christ came out from God.

John 16:27 For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.​

And you choose to ignore the fact that in the beginning the Word (Christ) was with God and WAS GOD. That Word became flesh and dwelt among us. That Word came out from God, down from heaven ....God with us. So, your misunderstanding of one particular verse has hidden the entire truth of God's nature from your eyes. That's a sad state of affairs.

And it's clear why that is.....you are filled with Pride unwilling to admit your error.

Admit my error? Do I just ignore all these verses gd?

John 7:16

Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me. If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.

John 5:30

*I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

2 Thessalonians 2

Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given*us*everlasting consolation and good hope through grace,*Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.

It is not mine to grant but is for those for whom it has been prepared by my Father.(Matthew 20:20-23 KJV)

1 Corinthians 6:14 And God hath both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power.

My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?(Matthew 26:39 & 27:46 KJV)

Father, if you wish, remove this cup from me, not by my will, but thy will.(Luke 22:42 KJV)

Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit.(Luke 23:46 KJV)

Father, the hour is come; glorify your Son - as you have given him power over all flesh

John continues:

John 17:3 kjv

And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise. (John 5:19 KJV)

I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me bears witness of me. (John 8:18 KJV).

Touch me not, for I am not yet ascended to my Father…I ascend unto my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.”(John 20:17 KJV)

I go unto the Father, for my Father is greater than I.”(John 14:28 KJV)

I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.(John 5-30)

Why callest thou me good? There is none good but one, that is God(Mark 10:17-18 KJV)

And that is none other God but one. For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, but to us there is but one God, the Father of whom are all things and we in him, and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things and we by him. (1 Corinthians 8:4-6 KJV)

But I would have you know that the head of every man in Christ and the head of the woman is the man and the head of Christ is God. (1 Corinthians 11:3).

For there is one God and one mediator between God and man,the man Christ Jesus.(1 Timothy 2:5 KJV)

Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and the God of all comfort. (2Corinthians 1:3 KJV)

The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with*him, that we may be also glorified together(Romans 8)

1 Timothy 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Saviour, and Lord Jesus Christ, which is our hope; 1:2 Unto Timothy, my own son in the faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord.

And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ (rev 12)

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. (1 Peter 1:3 KJV)

1 Peter 3

Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.

Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.(Hebrews 10)

These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: As thou hast given him power over all flesh,that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent..I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

Ephesians 1

That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him

Revelation 1

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him

Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.(Hebrews 1:9)

Revelation 3

Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God and I will write upon him my new name..He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.(Ephesians 4:6 KJV)