Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Pillar of Fire, Pillar of Truth" - The Catholic Church

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
    I don't know about good, but it is one of his more eloquent ones.
    Do you believe 1 Cor 15:1-4 (KJV)?
    Originally posted by Interplanner
    They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
    Originally posted by Interplanner
    You're too literal to get it.
    Originally posted by Interplanner
    The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by CabinetMaker View Post
      The church is, the church is, the church is. That is all I ever hear from Catholics, the church is great.
      I never hear about Jesus from Catholics, only about their church.
      They're inseparable.

      Ephesians 5:29-30 (KJV)

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by Nihilo View Post
        They're inseparable.

        Ephesians 5:29-30 (KJV)
        Except that the church does not save a persons soul.
        Galatians 5:22-23 (New International Version)

        But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

        What are my fruits today?

        Cityboy With Horses A blog about what happens when you say, "I Promise"

        "Moral standards" are a lot like lighthouses: they exist to help us stay on course as we sail through life. But we have to steer BY them, but not directly AT them. Lest we end up marooned on the shoals of perpetual self-righteousness.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
          I agree. You are both equally ignorant of authentic Christianity.
          Made up.

          You are a member of the satanic Roman Catholic Organization, which is a religious prostitute, no different from Judaism, JW-ism, Mormonism......
          Saint John W

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by CabinetMaker View Post
            Except that the church does not save a persons soul.
            The Church are the saved souls.

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by john w View Post
              Made up.

              You are a member of the satanic Roman Catholic Organization, which is a religious prostitute, no different from Judaism, JW-ism, Mormonism......
              I can see, saint john, that your spell of ecumenism that you learned from Dr. Breen is over.
              Originally posted by Interplanner
              They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
              Originally posted by Interplanner
              You're too literal to get it.
              Originally posted by Interplanner
              The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
                Childish post from an ignorant kid. Your sandbox is calling you.
                You can't touch me, Roman droid, with respect to biblical knowledge, and would not know the difference between the book of Daniel, and Daniel Boone.
                Saint John W

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by john w View Post
                  You can't touch me, Roman droid, with respect to biblical knowledge, and would not know the difference between the book of Daniel, and Daniel Boone.
                  I'm pretty sure Catholic Crusader sat at the feet of "Father" John Corapi, saint john.
                  Originally posted by Interplanner
                  They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
                  Originally posted by Interplanner
                  You're too literal to get it.
                  Originally posted by Interplanner
                  The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by SaulToPaul View Post
                    I can see, saint john, that your spell of ecumenism that you learned from Dr. Breen is over.
                    Never did like those preachers who won't hurry up, and get to the point, Mayor....
                    Saint John W

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by SaulToPaul View Post
                      I'm pretty sure Catholic Crusader sat at the feet of "Father" John Corapi, saint john.
                      And perhaps EWTN.
                      Saint John W

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by SaulToPaul View Post
                        Catholics are just weird...which stems from their superstitions.
                        The only thing "good" about Romanism is them Friday night fish fry's, and having a few belts of "the blood of Jesus," AKA "Ripple," as an "altar boy." Never did like them "Jesus crackers/hosts"-quite flat, w/o butter, jelly.
                        Saint John W

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by john w View Post
                          The only thing "good" about Romanism is them Friday night fish fry's, and having a few belts of "the blood of Jesus," AKA "Ripple," as an "altar boy." Never did like them "Jesus crackers/hosts"-quite flat, w/o butter, jelly.
                          There's nothing like a good fish fry and a game of softball with the nuns.
                          Originally posted by Interplanner
                          They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
                          Originally posted by Interplanner
                          You're too literal to get it.
                          Originally posted by Interplanner
                          The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by SaulToPaul View Post
                            There's nothing like a good fish fry and a game of softball with the nuns.
                            It can be habit forming, Mayor.
                            Saint John W

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by john w View Post
                              It can be habit forming, Mayor.
                              Oh sure! You're a regular Johnny Carson today aren't you fella?
                              Have you had a few of your Friday night Natty Lights early, saint john?
                              Originally posted by Interplanner
                              They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
                              Originally posted by Interplanner
                              You're too literal to get it.
                              Originally posted by Interplanner
                              The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by Nihilo View Post
                                The Church are the saved souls.
                                Thus the Church is not exclusively the (Roman) Catholic Church.
                                Galatians 5:22-23 (New International Version)

                                But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

                                What are my fruits today?

                                Cityboy With Horses A blog about what happens when you say, "I Promise"

                                "Moral standards" are a lot like lighthouses: they exist to help us stay on course as we sail through life. But we have to steer BY them, but not directly AT them. Lest we end up marooned on the shoals of perpetual self-righteousness.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X