ECT Nang's Boastful Lie

musterion

Is that like a typical guy thing to say or what??

Probably.

Can the world turn around you guys any more tightly than it already does?

No Heir's avatar is not of a floozie.

I did not want to hurt her but you guys are like - so - oh I don't even want to say. :bang:

To me: It is of a life that has no life.
See the face? Perfect, yet blank lacking everything of value.
See the action - sitting back taking leisure - or worse - observing the world turning around it uncaringly - yet totally unknowing of any bad coming toward it.
See the clothing? Indicative of riches and vanity so perfect for something dead like a manikin.
I seriously doubt Heir goes around the house in a beehive, pearls and housedress, much less what's pictured there. I wouldn't read too much into it.

The man in the tophat, sign and Bible in my avatar, however, is an accurate representation of myself. I just wear no ridiculous white collar.

glorydaz

I couldn't resist posting this for Nang. I woke up to it on Facebook and knew immediately it was for her. :chuckle:

Luzette Pizer
BEST POEM IN THE WORLD

I was shocked , confused, bewildered
as I entered Heaven's door,
not by the beauty of it all,
nor the lights or its decor.
But it was the folks in Heaven
who made me sputter and gasp--
the thieves, the liars, the sinners,
the alcoholics and the trash.

There stood the kid from seventh grade
who swiped my lunch money twice.
Next to him was my old neighbor
who never said anything nice.

Bob, who I always thought
was rotting away in hell,
was sitting pretty on cloud nine,
looking incredibly well.

I nudged Jesus, 'What's the deal?
I would love to hear Your take.
How'd all these sinners get up here?
God must've made a mistake!.'

'And why is everyone so quiet,
so somber - give me a clue.'
'Hush, child,' He said,
'they're all in shock.
No one thought they'd be seeing you.'​

bybee

I couldn't resist posting this for Nang. I woke up to it on Facebook and knew immediately it was for her. :chuckle:

Luzette Pizer
BEST POEM IN THE WORLD

looking incredibly well.

'Hush, child,' He said,
'they're all in shock.

Now! Ain't that the truth!

glorydaz

btw Gloryd needs to remove the gigantic pic. I think Rocketman is crying.

I'm sure it would be nice if the mods had my telephone number and could have called me up to remove said post. Are you the site policeman now, rainee? In control of avatars and such?

glorydaz

Also if you do prophecy - Paul is worried about gentiles and warns them quite seriously - so is this the time to toss out water baptism, the Lord's Supper, and everything else?
Like what is this about confession?

Do any of you say you are NOT sinners?
Then it is too late! You have already confessed!
To say telling the truth is a work related to Law - is scary.

You can't do that.

You seem a bit more confused than usual even. Do you think the CROSS made any difference at all? How about Christ's resurrection?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Also if you do prophecy - Paul is worried about gentiles and warns them quite seriously - so is this the time to toss out water baptism, the Lord's Supper, and everything else?
Like what is this about confession?

Do any of you say you are NOT sinners?
Then it is too late! You have already confessed!
To say telling the truth is a work related to Law - is scary.

You can't do that.
What a mess.

rainee

You seem a bit more confused than usual even. Do you think the CROSS made any difference at all? How about Christ's resurrection?

Thank you, Gloryd, first for not bringing that super huge pic onto this page and messing it up like you did on the other, and for talking to me!

With two never saying another word in front of me I wondered if I would have anything to respond to!

I am not confused I am stuffed. I hope you have a great New Year Day.
Listen I don't want to list what I believe nor do I want to try to supervise what y'all believe. I wish Nang was not involved in this struggle with MADS. I feel bad about not finding out if Doom was Sozo before putting him on ignore. Do you know if he is Sozo?

I like Sozo and if it is him he can change his avatar and I will take him off ignore. Or he can stay - I doubt it matters much to either of us.

rainee

I'm sure it would be nice if the mods had my telephone number and could have called me up to remove said post. Are you the site policeman now, rainee? In control of avatars and such?

Site police? Let's forget the avatars.. I've explained myself more times than I can stand on that issue. If y'all don't get it by now you either can't or don't want to - and that is ok. Who cares now? Nobody

rainee

Luzette Pizer
BEST POEM IN THE WORLD

looking incredibly well.

'Hush, child,' He said,
'they're all in shock.

Ok, if you understand that - after everyone gets over seeing the poet there - then what would Jesus say about His suffering and giving His blood for the liars, thieves and such?

Let's hear it, please?
Or is this as far as Madists can go? Just the inexplicable silence?

SaulToPaul 2

Besides, there are workers, circumcizers, cultists, Christ-deniers and atheists who speak, read and write Biblical Greek far better than you can...as well as believers in Christ who can as well. My point is, your discoveries re: language and truth cannot POSSIBLY be new to you. I'm not making an appeal to authority but who else have you found that already taught what you've presented since you've gotten here? You are not the first; I know you know of others. Who are they?

:up:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
So an elder is a bishop?

A bishop is another title for an Elder. Pastors/Ministers are Elders. Any older man anointed by the laying on of hands, to oversee the flock, and able to teach the Word, is an Elder.

Deacons provide practical service in the church, so that the Elders can focus on teaching the Scriptures.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
A bishop is another title for an Elder. Pastors/Ministers are Elders. Any older man anointed by the laying on of hands, to oversee the flock, and able to teach the Word, is an Elder.

Deacons provide practical service in the church, so that the Elders can focus on teaching the Scriptures.

How do we know if a pastor has been ordained by another pastor that had laying of hands to be ordained?

How do you start church fresh without past ordained pastors?

I read that 3 elders votes for the leader and that leader becomes the pastor of the 3 member church.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Was Judas an elder? He was a bishop.

Where is Judas Iscariot called a bishop in the bible?

Since there were no formal, visible churches, yet established during the life time of Judas, these titles would not apply to him; and he certainly would not have qualified anyway.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
How do we know if a pastor has been ordained by another pastor that had laying of hands to be ordained?

How do you start church fresh without past ordained pastors?

I read that 3 elders votes for the leader and that leader becomes the pastor of the 3 member church.

We founded a Reformed Baptist Church and designated a teacher to Pastor us, who was not yet ordained as Elder, but functioned on probation to qualify for the office.

He came to Pastor us with the blessings of his former church, and his former Elders.

To my mind, a group of 3 Elders does not a church make. The position is one of oversight, and if there is no congregation to look over and teach, there is no reason for the formality.