ECT Attention! Everyone who doesn't like MAD!

Attention! Everyone who doesn't like MAD!

• It denies water baptism.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It denies the place of the Law in the life of the believer.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

john w

Hall of Fame
My reply re: the cross, was not to criticize your post, but to ward off some other arguments, that often pop up.

MAD does not believe any of us proclaim the gospel if we do not quote I Corinthians 15:1-4, and they have become superstitious about it, and made it a mantra.

My point was that the gospel of the dbr permeates all of Holy Scripture.

I agree with you that the cross was prophesied; especially in Psalm 22, and fulfilled exactly by Jesus on the cross.

I apologize to you if I offended you . . .

Nang

Show us, chapter and verse, where the 12(which included her Saint Judas), ever preached, prior to the dbr..
"Hey everyone!!!! Good news!!!! The Master is going to die for our/your sins...be buried,......raised again for your justification!!!! Believe this good news, to be saved/justified!!!!!!!!!!!!"

=1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV

Not a peep.

vfirestormv

My reply re: the cross, was not to criticize your post, but to ward off some other arguments, that often pop up.

MAD does not believe any of us proclaim the gospel if we do not quote I Corinthians 15:1-4, and they have become superstitious about it, and made it a mantra.

My point was that the gospel of the dbr permeates all of Holy Scripture.

I agree with you that the cross was prophesied; especially in Psalm 22, and fulfilled exactly by Jesus on the cross.

I apologize to you if I offended you . . .

Nang

No offence taken. I just misunderstood what you were saying...

Nang

TOL Subscriber
"Jesus proclaiming His death, burial, and resurrection"-you

Wicked deception, for all to view. No, he told them late in His ministry, you wicked deceiver, of the impending ocurrence, the facts, and the parallel passages to the Mark passages, but thay had no clue:

1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV "gospel"

Death
Burial
Resurrection

Survey the book...

1.The 12 did not know of the impending dbr-it was hid from them, until later in the Lord's ministry-and yet, prior to them knowing, they were preaching "the gospel of the kingdom:"

"For he taught his disciples, and said unto them, The Son of man is delivered into the hands of men, and they shall kill him; and after that he is killed, he shall rise the third day. But they understood not that saying, and were afraid to ask him." Mark 9:31-32 KJV

"Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken." Luke 18:31-34 KJV

"For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead." John 20:9 KJV

You lied again, for all of TOL to witness, to defend your satanic Clavinism.

2. Peter tried to prevent the Lord Jesus Christ's death, and His death was a key component of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV:

"From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day. Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee" Mt. 16:21-22 KJV

Read it-from that time forth....began to shew" them.

Peter was clueless that He would die.

"And he began to teach them, that the Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders, and of the chief priests, and scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again. And he spake that saying openly. And Peter took him, and began to rebuke him." Mark 8:31-32 KJV

3. Even after the Lord's death, burial, and resurrection, the 12 initially did not believe it:

"And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted." Mt. 28:17 KJV

"And they, when they had heard that he was alive, and had been seen of her, believed not. After that he appeared in another form unto two of them, as they walked, and went into the country. And they went and told it unto the residue: neither believed they them. Afterward he appeared unto the eleven as they sat at meat, and upbraided them with their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they believed not them which had seen him after he was risen." Mark 16:11 KJV

"And returned from the sepulchre, and told all these things unto the eleven, and to all the rest. It was Mary Magdalene and Joanna, and Mary the mother of James, and other women that were with them, which told these things unto the apostles. And their words seemed to them as idle tales, and they believed them not." Luke 24:9-11 KJV

" And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat?" Luke 24:41 KJV

Therefore, they were not preaching the dbr, "the gospel" of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, as a basis of justification, at least prior to its occurrence, but they were preaching the gospel of the kingdom. Therefore, they are not the same "the" gospels, "good news." This "argument" that there is just one "the gospel," just one piece of good news, self-destructs, "commits suicide". There is plenty of "good news"(and bad news) in the book-the context tells us what "good news"/gospel is in view.

"Just because the Holy Spirit had not yet opened the minds of the Apostles/Disciples to the gospel, does not negate the fact that it was preached . . . and this has always been true down through time.
"-nasty

Made up-you were given chapter, and verse, clueless one, that they were not preaching 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. And you assert, on record, that "it" was preached by your saint Judas. That is satanic.

"God determines who will believe His gospel, and when. Isaiah 6:9-10, but grace has been shown by God since the times in the garden."-nasty

That says NADA, and is irrelevant . The issue is not " who will believe His gospel," as your satanic Calvism "teaches," but whether 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV was preached prior to its occurrence, by the 12, and others-the content of faith does change.

You're not in my league. Sit down, Clavinist.

The errors highlighted above, show the cause of your confusion.

The "content of faith" cannot change, for the object of faith is the Immutable God Almighty.

The message of the kingdom and the gospel of grace in Jesus Christ, is the same message, no matter who proclaims it or believes it.

This Everlasting Gospel will save all souls who are raised to new life by the Holy Spirit and who alone are given ears to hear. Unless a sinner is first born again from above by the Spirit, he cannot comprehend the kingdom of God. John 3:3, I Corinthians 2:10-16

Salvation is totally contingent upon the power and grace of God and not at all dependent upon a secret (gnostic knowledge) received from Paul.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Show us, chapter and verse, where the 12(which included her Saint Judas), ever preached, prior to the dbr..
"Hey everyone!!!! Good news!!!! The Master is going to die for our/your sins...be buried,......raised again for your justification!!!! Believe this good news, to be saved/justified!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Not a peep.

The disciples were sent out with a ministry to prepare the hearts and minds of the people that the kingdom was at hand; similar to John the Baptist's ministry . . . but you cannot deny that Jesus Christ Himself was proclaiming His death, burial, and resurrection.

Why get bogged down with what the disciples did or did not do, instead of focusing on the message and works and prophecy fulfilled in the Person of Christ?

MAD is too Jewish centered, rather than being Christ centered . . .

john w

Hall of Fame
The errors highlighted above, show the cause of your confusion.

The "content of faith" cannot change, for the object of faith is the Immutable God Almighty.

Made up, assertion, not an argument(reasons for a conclusion). I gave you chapter and verse, in which to soak your kindergarten, Calvinist, religious prostitute head, and what do we get from you? NADA, not addressing the specific passages, and humanism-"It can't be, because that conflicts with my "reformed" SOF, books, articles..........."

"the object of faith is the Immutable God Almighty."-nasty''

False dichotomy, you slanderer, as your father taught you well, as I never argued that the LORD God was not the object of faith, you deceiver-I argued that the content changed, progressively, i.e, what the already believed LORD God demanded them to believe. Go ahead and claim that everyone, including the prostitute Rehab, in "he Hebrews Hall of Fame," believed in the 1 Cor. 15:10-4 KJV specifics. Go ahead.

You make things up, on the fly, w/o any expounding of the scriptures, since you do not survey it, and study it, like myself, and other MAD/dispie proponents. Clueless.

The message of the kingdom and the gospel of grace in Jesus Christ, is the same message, no matter who proclaims it or believes it.

This Everlasting Gospel will save all souls ...

This everlasting gospel you site is not equivalent to the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. You made it up, and can't provide any scripture to back up this spam. If you could, we would have seen it over the last 5 years. Not a peep from you. Clueless...don't study the bible-just spam what your SOF says.

Salvation is totally contingent upon the power and grace of God and not at all dependent upon a secret (gnostic knowledge) received from Paul.

Nice sound byte...present a moving target, but has NADA to do with my argument, are your failure to address scripture.

Sit down. You are not in our league.

john w

Hall of Fame
The disciples were sent out with a ministry to prepare the hearts and minds of the people that the kingdom was at hand; similar to John the Baptist's ministry . . . but you cannot deny that Jesus Christ Himself was proclaiming His death, burial, and resurrection.

Why get bogged down with what the disciples did or did not do, instead of focusing on the message and works and prophecy fulfilled in the Person of Christ?

MAD is too Jewish centered, rather than being Christ centered . . .

Did she address the question:

Not a peep.

"but you cannot deny that Jesus Christ Himself was proclaiming His death, burial, and resurrection."-nasty

Made up. I deny it. He taught the good news of the impending kingdom of heaven upon the earth, the same good news/gospel, He taught the 12 to preach, including Judas. The dbr was hid from them.

Show us, "elect one," where the Lord Jesus Christ, whom yoyu refer to often as "Jesus," ever preached, at least prior to it's historical occurence:

"Hey everyone!!!! Good news!!!! I am going to die for your sins...be buried,......raised again for your justification!!!! Believe this good news, to be saved/justified!!!!!!!!!!!!"[/B]=1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV

You can't. Try. Any spin response, I will pick apart. Go ahead.

"Why get bogged down with what the disciples did or did not do, instead of focusing on the message and works and prophecy fulfilled in the Person of Christ?"-nasty

Catch the slight of hand, 3 card Monty, deception, TOL audience? She "argues" just one "gospel"/one piece of good news, she agrees that the 12 preached "the gospel," which was "the gospel of the kingdom," I/others show her that the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV included the death/burial/resurrection, she is shown that the 12, while preaching "the gospel of the kingdom," had no idea that the Saviour would die, be raised,...they even denied it after it happened, Peter tried to prevent His death.....................and then she punts, with...

Why get bogged down with what the disciples did or did not do, instead of focusing on the message and works and prophecy fulfilled in the Person of Christ?"

Nice crafty dismissal, and concession that I picked apart this "just one piece of good news in the book" satanic trash.

Stay down on the mat.

This Charming Manc

The poll badly phrase most of the options so i'm not voting, but here area few of my gripes in order.

• Gives the direct teaching of Jesus little relevance to a life of a follower of Jesus.
  • Draws a false distinction between the message of Paul and Jesus .
  • Its cessationist
  • To a large degree its advocates are progun, pro-miltary, uber capitalists, who show no to little compassion or grace for a fallen and broken society.

However in a plus your doctrine of salvation is usually good.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Since the words of Jesus Christ were not recorded or written by Jesus Christ himself, it is not Jesus Christ's words that you trust, but that Matthew and Mark and Luke and John's words that you trust.

There has to be consistent core believe system which most of you organizational people don't have.

I trust many were faithful Jesus' followers and they recorded it for later generations to follow.

Those three I use to evangelize is less confusing to the audience.

God is not God of confusion.

You need dignity in your faith, dude.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yep. And their OWN works are not of faith (just hope), so they're sin. They just can't and don't know it because of the veil.

Elpis is not pistis, so even if they had agape (which would abound in epignosis and they wouldn't be MADs) it doesn't work elpis, it works pistis.

Oops.

You and Nang make for a good "Tag-team."

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Good one! A child of the devil, that cannot put a string of English statements together, expounding on passages, but merely spams his pot induced spams, mutterings, snorts.......challenging a forever justified saint, the great, humble, feared, saint John W. Nice "Big Top" act. And just who are you, again? Oh, yes. Mr./Mrs. Irrelevant junkie.

You dig Harley Davidson? I'm thinking of buying the stock.

"methodology works"

Made up. Nice emotional sound byte, though, toots. Weighty.

"Great, humble, and feared." Way to not commend yourself, Narcissist.

And as always, you hide behind a computer to say the kinds of things very few could or would say personally to anyone. There is no profanity that wouldn't legitimately apply to you.

After thinking of all the venues I've ever frequented online, you stand alone as the single most despicable sub-human I've ever encountered. Worse than the nastiest professing Atheists. Worse than mocking reprobates of all kinds. Worse than Satanists and Pagans and Wiccans.

"Forever justified saint"? No way to know for sure, but not according to the vial vile of bile that is your mantra of expression.

You're the antithesis of Jesus Christ and of the Spirit, so if there's salvific faith in there somewhere, it's certainly not apparent.