ECT Attention! Everyone who doesn't like MAD!

Attention! Everyone who doesn't like MAD!

• It denies water baptism.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It denies the place of the Law in the life of the believer.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
"Great, humble, and feared." Way to not commend yourself, Narcissist.

And as always, you hide behind a computer to say the kinds of things very few could or would say personally to anyone. There is no profanity that wouldn't legitimately apply to you.

After thinking of all the venues I've ever frequented online, you stand alone as the single most despicable sub-human I've ever encountered. Worse than the nastiest professing Atheists. Worse than mocking reprobates of all kinds. Worse than Satanists and Pagans and Wiccans.

"Forever justified saint"? No way to know for sure, but not according to the vial vile of bile that is your mantra of expression.

You're the antithesis of Jesus Christ and of the Spirit, so if there's salvific faith in there somewhere, it's certainly not apparent.

That is true, but many like him the way he is, but if they really loved him they would help him repent of what he is.

Rom 2:4 Or do you despise the riches of His goodness, forbearance, and longsuffering, not knowing that the goodness of God leads you to repentance?
Rom 2:5 But in accordance with your hardness and your impenitent heart you are treasuring up for yourself wrath in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God,
Rom 2:6 who "WILL RENDER TO EACH ONE ACCORDING TO HIS DEEDS":
Rom 2:7 eternal life to those who by patient continuance in doing good seek for glory, honor, and immortality;
Rom 2:8 but to those who are self-seeking and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness—indignation and wrath,
Rom 2:9 tribulation and anguish, on every soul of man who does evil, of the Jew first and also of the Greek;
Rom 2:10 but glory, honor, and peace to everyone who works what is good, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.
Rom 2:11 For there is no partiality with God.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I like this part:

Now why in the world did Paul feel the need to tell these Jews they couldn't be justified by the Law? Didn't all Jews know that? Where did he get the idea that, evidently, Jews did believe they could be justified by the Law?

Rom 9:31 But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness.
Rom 9:32 Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone;
Rom 9:33 As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I occasionally make mistakes-I was predestined.

My briiliant article stands, you biblical ignoramous-clueless. Nowhere in Matthew-John, prior to the death, burial, resurrection, did the content of faith, required to be believed, include believing in:

Death
Burial
Reasurrection

1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news

You cannot show us, can you, nasty one?

Show us.

You won't. You're not in my league.

Heb 11:17 By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son,
Heb 11:18 Of whom it was said, That in Isaac shall thy seed be called:
Heb 11:19 Accounting that God was able to raise him up, even from the dead; from whence also he received him in a figure.

john w

Hall of Fame
"Great, humble, and feared." Way to not commend yourself, Narcissist.

Another stunner, from our resident junkie. Weighty.

And as always, you hide behind a computer to say the kinds of things very few could or would say personally to anyone. There is no profanity that wouldn't legitimately apply to you.

Meet me any time, tough guy. And thanks for the compliment!!! A Christ rejecting, child of the devil, not approving of me!!! Shazam, Gomer!!! Thanks!

After thinking of all the venues I've ever frequented online, you stand alone as the single most despicable sub-human I've ever encountered. Worse than the nastiest professing Atheists. Worse than mocking reprobates of all kinds. Worse than Satanists and Pagans and Wiccans.

More emotional pleas, and grunts, and snorts, and pinings, and winings, and talk show musings, from the "stay at home" junkie.

That's your best shot, toots? Now I won't be able to sleep.

Forever justified saint"? No way to know for sure, but not according to the vial vile of bile that is your mantra of expression.

Bile? How long on "Google," to stun me with that one, Cain. Jr., you vile, wicked fruit inspector?

I'll slow it down for you, junkie, as we all know that haseesh clouds your understanding of words:

saint John W.

Dig, junkie? Good.

You're the antithesis of Jesus Christ and of the Spirit, so if there's salvific faith in there somewhere, it's certainly not apparent.

Get off our site, fruit inspector Cain. This is reserved for members of the body of Christ. And you are ignored, for the most part, slumbering, in your recliner, taking those bong hits...........

Your "page:
This page has had 771 visits

Not many listening to your ramblings, on the circuit, eh son of Cain? Poor you.

john w

Hall of Fame
Heb 11:17 By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son,
Heb 11:18 Of whom it was said, That in Isaac shall thy seed be called:
Heb 11:19 Accounting that God was able to raise him up, even from the dead; from whence also he received him in a figure.

Genesis-Revelation.

So there. I "one upped" you.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Another stunner, from our resident junkie. Weighty.

Meet me any time, tough guy. And thanks for the compliment!!! A Christ rejecting, child of the devil, not approving of me!!! Shazam, Gomer!!! Thanks!

More emotional pleas, and grunts, and snorts, and pinings, and winings, and talk show musings, from the "stay at home" junkie.

That's your best shot, toots? Now I won't be able to sleep.

Bile? How long on "Google," to stun me with that one, Cain. Jr., you vile, wicked fruit inspector.

I'll slow it down for you, junkie, as we all know that haseesh clouds your understanding of words:

saint John W.

Dig, junkie? Good.

Get off our site, fruit inspector Cain. This is reserved for members of the body of Christ. And you are ignored, for the most part, slumbering, in your recliner, taking those bong hits...........

Your "page:
This page has had 771 visits

Not many listening to your ramblings, on the circuit, eh son of Cain? Poor you.

Another pathetic dumpster load from another unredeemed law-mongering, Christ-denying, narcissist, just like all your MAD peers.

musterion

The poll badly phrase most of the options so i'm not voting, but here area few of my gripes in order.

• Gives the direct teaching of Jesus little relevance to a life of a follower of Jesus.
  • Draws a false distinction between the message of Paul and Jesus .
  • Its cessationist
  • To a large degree its advocates are progun, pro-miltary, uber capitalists, who show no to little compassion or grace for a fallen and broken society.
Noted, thanks.

However in a plus your doctrine of salvation is usually good.

An nice concession, thank you.

Levolor

The poll badly phrase most of the options so i'm not voting, but here area few of my gripes in order.

• Gives the direct teaching of Jesus little relevance to a life of a follower of Jesus.
  • Draws a false distinction between the message of Paul and Jesus .
  • Its cessationist
  • To a large degree its advocates are progun, pro-miltary, uber capitalists, who show no to little compassion or grace for a fallen and broken society.

^This; plus a portion of one of the options: It causes needless division among Christians, over nothing.

john w

Hall of Fame
Another pathetic dumpster load from another unredeemed law-mongering, Christ-denying, narcissist, just like all your MAD peers.

Jealous, junkie? Good one! A son of Cain, calling me a "Christ-denying narcissist." Besides being a junkie, you're a stand up comic. Are you Murry, "The Unknown Comic," with a bag over your head, junk "man?" That bag gives you more of a "rush," doesn't it? Far out.

Get saved, son of Cain, put down your pipe, or leave out site.

musterion

Jealous, junkie? Good one! A son of Cain, calling me a "Christ-denying narcissist." Besides being a junkie, you're a stand up comic. Are you Murry, "The Unknown Comic," with a bag over your head, junk "man?" That bag gives you more of a "rush," doesn't it? Far out.

Note how 3P's verbosity has failed and base, crude vulgarity now asserts itself.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Note how 3P's verbosity has failed and base, crude vulgarity now asserts itself.

Funny how you exhibit a gross double standard and assert my brief assesment as "base, crude vulgarity" while overlooking mullet-man's constant spew of vomitous venomous vitriol.

To be expected, I suppose.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber

Get saved yourself, Demas. Even your peers don't reign you in with your epithets, impugning themselves along with you.

You're a reprobate law-mongering Neo-Judaizer. And it's not your site. The site belongs to Knight, as I understand it. No "our" to it, Beelzebub breath.

musterion

It was actually there the whole time. It came out when his fair speeches and vain philosophy was punctured. Now it's all bile and venom. It's for the best, though...at least now we can see who he was all along, as his recent posts bear no resemblance to the mask he wore when he first arrived.

mas3301.jpg

Pictured: 3P, early on.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
It was actually there the whole time. It came out when his fair speeches and vain philosophy was punctured. Now it's all bile and venom. It's for the best, though...at least now we can see who he was all along, as his recent posts bear no resemblance to the mask he wore when he first arrived.

mas3301.jpg

Pictured: 3P, early on.

Pure hypocrisy and inequitous double standards from you. At my worst, which imbeciles like john w tend to bring out, my ad hominem couldn't even compare to johnny's.

Amazing how you turn a blind eye to that while accusing me.

john w

Hall of Fame
Get saved yourself, Demas.

I'm flattered! Now you're imitating me, with the "Get saved...Demas" copying. Your father, the devil, the great imitator, taught you that. But save it, junkie. You don't have my clout, and style, and presence, on TOL, to pull it off. Am I clear, knock off? Great!

Even your peers don't reign you in with your epithets, impugning themselves along with you.

Made up. My peers, fellow members of the body of Christ, which excludes you, often honor me, and appreciate me, for rebuking clowns like you, and your junked up, hot air.

You're a reprobate law-mongering Neo-Judaizer.

Made up. I'm a forever justified saint, Cain, Jr., and you hate that, fruit inspector, as you, like your brother Cain before me, are frowning, and grinding your teeth as you read this, those little, bitty, wolf molars, and you want to kill me, like your brother killed Abel.

Poor wolfie.

And it's not your site. The site belongs to Knight, as I understand it.

Wow! Such brilliance! Took a big drag, before you posted that news, did you, toots?

No "our" to it, Beelzebub breath.

I'll slow it down for you, Mitch...follow the bouncing ball. This site belongs to members of the boc, which excludes you. Leave. Am I clear?

john w

Hall of Fame
Funny how you exhibit a gross double standard and assert my brief assesment as "base, crude vulgarity" while overlooking mullet-man's constant spew of vomitous venomous vitriol.

To be expected, I suppose.

"Funny...I suppose.."

The hit parade of cliches continues.

Clown.

"vomitous venomous vitriol."

Nice junkie words, Timothy...