-we have free will
-the church does not teach limited atonement
-we are all redeemed
-the church does not teach irresistible grace
-we have free will
-the church does teach perseverance
-we must overcometh
Whatever you say, god. You're god according to:
CCC 460, The Word became flesh to make us "partakers of the divine nature":78 "For this is why the Word became man, and the Son of God became the Son of man: so that man, by entering into communion with the Word and thus receiving divine sonship, might become a son of God."79 "For the Son of God became man so that we might become God."80 "The only-begotten Son of God, wanting to make us sharers in his divinity, assumed our nature, so that he, made man, might make men gods."81

Letsargue

John 3:16 King James Version (KJV)

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

M--A--N!!!!! - I CAN Not Understand HOW You'all Think You're "S-A-V-E-D", And Still NOT Know Hardly ANYTHING OF GOD!!!!!!

(( Come On and Read all of T-H-I-S ))!!!

Just Wait Until You Open Your EYES IN HELL!! - You All Refuse to Accept ANYTHING Of God // Christ // The TRUTH!!!!
(( Luke 16:22-23 KJV ))!!!!!!!!!!!

(((( "L-O-O-K" ))))!!!!!
"God So Loved -- (( T-H-E (( "W-O-R-L-D" )) - "World" MEANS ( "A-G-E" / AGE / "A-G-E"!!! )!!!!! That Was THE ((( Jewish "A-G-E" / ""WORLD"" ))), Because the Jews were ALL Jesus'BROTHERS IN THE FLESH!!! - All Jews Knew Exactly what Another Jew Was Kin to Them!!!!

The Jewish Brethren, Not Even "Neighbors", (( Love thy Neighbor as thy SELF????? )))!!!
All JEWS Were "BROTHERS"!!! - 12 Brothers Had Children and their Children Had Children, On and ON!!!

Every Jew Had the SAME (( LAST NAME )) - (( ""J-E-S-U-S"" )) / The ""S-O-N"" OF GOD, That's Why Jesus was Named JESUS!!!!

NOW Just ( "S-P-I-T" ) ON M-E AND MY JESUS!!!! - (( I Don't Care ANYMORE )), I'M Just Waiting to Go to MY Brothers HOME!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060616

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Why has Rome never confessed and apologized for burning people to death in the name of Christ? Why are you ok with Rome never having confessed?
rome doesn't have to confess
-it will not be saved
-so far it hasn't fallen
-you can still find it

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
-18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter
-19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven
-peter got the keys
-and
-the power to bind and loose
-that means he was in charge
-someone must be in charge
-that should be clear
After DBR, Paul got the keys

Letsargue

the church teaches that we are part of God
-that is what partaker means

(((( ""IT DOES NOT"" ))))!!!!

Come ON!!!!

(( "Y-O-U" ))????? - You said "W-E"!!!

There are TWO Gods, Satan The GOD of YOUR Carnal Earth & World / Age; - a-n-d Christ, the God of the "NEW EARTH"!!!!!!!!!

Dark and Light, Heaven and Hell, Christ and Satan, First Earth and the New Earth!!!!

You ALL Cannot Be of the NEW Earth, Because YOU Have Denied IT Already, ( "IT" IS CHRIST; ) ( Christ IS THE "NEW EARTH" // NEW "PLACE" )!!! The "Holy PLACE" / Christ / Heaven / and Others!!

There Is Nothing Spiritual But Christ, Who Is ""Everything" Righteous!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060616

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
the church teaches that we are part of God
-that is what partaker means
Your partaking works and earn salvation own your own, not God's:
CCC 2010, " . . . Moved by the Holy Spirit and by charity, we can then merit for ourselves and for others the graces needed for our sanctification, for the increase of grace and charity, and for the attainment of eternal life."
CCC 2027, "Moved by the Holy Spirit, we can merit for ourselves and for others all the graces needed to attain eternal life, as well as necessary temporal goods."
CCC 2068, "The Council of Trent teaches that the Ten Commandments are obligatory for Christians and that the justified man is still bound to keep them; 28 the Second Vatican Council confirms: "The bishops, successors of the apostles, receive from the Lord . . . the mission of teaching all peoples, and of preaching the Gospel to every creature, so that all men may attain salvation through faith, Baptism and the observance of the Commandments."

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
However nowhere does it say anything about a succession of popes
Catholic apostolic succession is just a myth of a genealogy that give rise to mere speculation which hinders the administration of God which is by faith.

It is just another made up Catholic slogan.

Letsargue

Catholic apostolic succession is just a myth of a genealogy that give rise to mere speculation which hinders the administration of God which is by faith.

It is just another made up Catholic slogan.

What IS The Matter With ALL of These STEANGE HeAvEnLy Thinking Foolish People??

((( Every Word IN the Scriptures; ""P-L-U-S"" the "Jots and Tittles" A-R-E The T-R-U-E -- W-O-R-D of GOD )))/ CHRIST!!! -- B-U-T Everyone HAS TO ADD To Or Take Away A Bunch of Stupid Garbage to THEIR Teaching Of S-O-M-E PHONY - "g-O-D"!!!!! -- IS That's Christians???? - N-O!!! - There IS A ""False Christ"" and False Christians, and the Lovers of That Backward Son of A LIE Are IN HELL All Ready!!!!! - What did Christ say?? -- (( Jude 23 KJV )) -- "And Others Save with F-E-A-R, ( Pulling Them OUT of the ""FIRE"" ); hating even the Garment Spotted by the FLESH" )). --//--------- // Pull THEM Out Of ""WHAT FIRE""????? --- ((( 2 Peter 3:10 KJV ))) -- 10- "But the "DAY of the Lord" (( WILL COME )) A-S A Thief IN The Night; ""I-N THE WHICH"" the Heavens Shall PASS AWAY With a Great Noise, and the ELEMENT shall MELT with Fervent Heat, ((((( THE EARTH also and the Works that are THEREIN Shall be B-U-R-N-E-D UP" )))))!!!!
(( WHAT FIRE ))???? CARNAL OR SPIRITUAL?????? - ""Spiritual" U STUPID IDIOTS!!!!! The LOST Will Never Know of it, because they are BLIND OF The Truth / Christ!!!! -- "A-L-L" IS Spiritual / Christ / Jesus / The NEW EARTH / Christians!!!!

((((( ""B---O---Y""!!!!!! )))))!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060616

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
-18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter
-19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven
-peter got the keys
-and
-the power to bind and loose
-that means he was in charge
-someone must be in charge
-that should be clear

He used the keys three times and then he was done.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

HisServant

Your entirely ad hominem and therefore utterly irrelevant screed aside, the simple fact is that Jesus Christ himself founded a single historic Church that must still exist today (Mt. 16:18-19; 1 Tim. 3:15). None of the myriad non-Catholic sects qualifies as Christ's one historic Church---including yours. If you disagree, then simply go ahead and post your proof for the claim that your preferred non-Catholic sect is in fact that one historic Church founded by Jesus Christ himself in 33 A.D. Let's have it, then. Put up or shut up.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

We have proven many times that neither Jesus nor the Apostles would have approved of the church they founded being moved to Rome... the capital of their arch enemy and capital that is cursed for all eternity.

You should read your bible for once in your life.

Cruciform

We say that without a doubt the Protestant movement is far more Biblical than the Catholic Church since the Catholic Church has added many doctrines that are not found in Scripture.
Now cite the chapter-and-verse which states that "Everything that a Christian believes must be explicitly spelled out in the Bible."

See THIS.

In fact, so many were added that eventually God ordained the Protestant Reformation as an effort to get back to what Scripture says.
:darwinsm:... Exactly when do you suppose THAT will happen? Protestantism's general organizing principle is fragmentation and schism---and all in the name of "getting back to what Scripture says"---just as it has been from its beginning in 1517. It is a hopeless chaos of competing and contradictory interpretations and doctrinal claims. Your (mis)understanding of the Reformation is as ridiculous as it is historically false.

Back to Post #1983 above.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

Cruciform

Tradition is only good if it conforms with Scripture. It is bad if it contradicts Scripture.
And your interpretations of Scripture are only good if they conform to Tradition. They are bad if they contradict Tradition (2 Thess. 2:15; 1 Cor. 11:2; 1 Tim. 3:15).

In fact, we are told in the Bible to not go beyond what is written in its pages.
No we're not.

Cruciform

Being a Christian does not mean being a member of the Roman Catholic Church. It means being a member of the body of Christ, which is accomplished by faith and trust in Jesus alone for the forgiveness of your sins. It means you do not add your works to His work. Sincerity doesn't forgive sins. Membership in a church doesn't forgive sins. Doing works of penance doesn't forgive sins. Praying to Mary doesn't forgive sins. Forgiveness is received in the faithful trust and acceptance of Jesus' sacrifice on the cross. You must trust Jesus, God in flesh, for the forgiveness of sins--not a man-made ritual and certainly not the catholic saints. Even though the Roman Catholic Church affirms the Trinity, the deity of Christ, and His physical resurrection, it greatly errors in its doctrine of salvation by adding works to salvation.
All of that is fascinating (however wrong-headed), but you're off-topic again. The subject of discussion is not what makes one a Christian, or how one is saved, or which Catholic teachings you happen to dislike, but rather which professing Christian group is in fact that one historic Church founded by Jesus Christ himself in 33 A.D. You've already admitted that it cannot be the PCA. Therefore, your preferred man-made sect cannot possibly possess the inherent teaching authority given by Christ to his one historic Church to guide and teach the faithful in his own name and by his very authority (Mt. 28:18-20; Lk. 10:16; 1 Tim. 3:15; 1 Jn. 4:6). Your chosen sect can offer nothing more than mere human opinion, the fallible traditions of men.

achduke

After DBR, Paul got the keys

Do you have scripture to back this? Not that I believe the keys were given to Peter to be the first Pope.

The keys are ruling and judgment. The standard for ruling and judging is God's Word. It is not to be added to or taken away from.

Matthew 19:28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Isaiah 22:20 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will call my servant Eliakim the son of Hilkiah: 21 And I will clothe him with thy robe, and strengthen him with thy girdle, and I will commit thy government into his hand: and he shall be a father to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and to the house of Judah. 22 And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open.

Revelation 3:7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;

Now Peter was given the keys also. He will reign and rule with Christ but he will not be the only one.

Matthew 16:19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.