The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

(Leviticus 26:11) (Leviticus 26:30) (Isaiah 42:1) (Zechariah 11:8) (Matthew 12:18) (Hebrews 10:38).

These scriptures speak of God having a soul…a soul is a body with a spirit. If these scriptures are not about Jesus, and if Jesus did not exist in a Spiritual body, then how God who lives in unapproachable light that no one has seen have a body?

God's Truth

Job 32:8 But it is the spirit in a person, the breath of the Almighty, that gives them understanding.

Job 33:4 "The Spirit of God has made me, And the breath of the Almighty gives me life.

Genesis 2:7 Then the LORD God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

God gives us our spirit.

Our body becomes a living soul when we receive a spirit.

God the Father is Spirit, He is invisible,and God became a Soul when Jesus His body was created.

Jesus was the first born over all creation, and then everything was made through him.

Right Divider

Body part
(Leviticus 26:11) (Leviticus 26:30) (Isaiah 42:1) (Zechariah 11:8) (Matthew 12:18) (Hebrews 10:38).

These scriptures speak of God having a soul…a soul is a body with a spirit. If these scriptures are not about Jesus, and if Jesus did not exist in a Spiritual body, then how God who lives in unapproachable light that no one has seen have a body?
You are confusing GOD with people.

The LORD Jesus Christ did not have a human body until He was born on earth.

Last edited:

God's Truth

You are confusing GOD with people.

The LORD Jesus Christ did not have a human body until He was born on earth.

So no one saw God in the Old Testament?

You are now venturing out of the regular beliefs of madists who preach that it was Jesus who was seen in the Old Testament when God was seen.

God's Truth

You're confused again, as per your usual.

Yes, some people saw the Angel of the LORD in the OT. That was NOT Jesus in His human body.

So who was speaking in the Old Testament?

Exodus 33:23 Then I will remove my hand and you will see my back; but my face must not be seen."

Who was that?

glorydaz

You're confusing a living soul, which speaks of those with the breath of life, like fourteen souls drowned at sea..... (the outer man)

Acts 27:37 And we were in all in the ship two hundred threescore and sixteen souls.​

With having a "soul", as God has, and as man has, referring to emotions, thoughts (things that make us who we are). (the inner man)

Luke 10:27 And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.​

Now I see your claim that your definition of a soul (which is error) has added to your total and absolute confusion about the nature of God AND Man. :nono:

God's Truth

You're confusing a living soul, which speaks of those with the breath of life, like fourteen souls drowned at sea..... (the outer man)

Acts 27:37 And we were in all in the ship two hundred threescore and sixteen souls.​

With having a "soul", as God has, and as man has, referring to emotions, thoughts (things that make us who we are). (the inner man)

Luke 10:27 And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.​

Now I see your claim that your definition of a soul (which is error) has added to your total and absolute confusion about the nature of God AND Man. :nono:

Jesus is God's soul.

A soul is a body that is living because of the spirit inside of it.

God's Truth

No matter how foolish, you double down on it.

So, Jesus's body is well pleased? :nono:

Matthew 12:18 Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles.​

That is just a fulfillment of Isaiah.

Isaiah 42:1
"Behold, My Servant, whom I uphold; My chosen one in whom My soul delights. I have put My Spirit upon Him; He will bring forth justice to the nations.

Matthew 12:17This was to fulfill what was spoken through the prophet Isaiah: 18“Here is My servant, whom I have chosen, My beloved, in whom My soul delights. I will put My Spirit on Him, and He will proclaim justice to the nations.

lifeisgood

You are not a serious debater. If you were, you would know what I was talking about.

The soul is a body made alive with a spirit in it.

God's soul is Jesus, for he is a physical body with a Spirit, God's Spirit.

Anytime anyone has seen God in the Old Testament, they were seeing His soul, Jesus Christ.

Please provide book and verses where these verses are located.

lifeisgood

I was speaking of Exodus 33.

Why don't you and glorydaze address that, or steko?

lol

I did not realize that you have an issue with Exodus 33.

No one has ever seen God the Father in His glory – no one, not even Moses. Face to face is a figurative expression, meaning free and open fellowship.

Every single Christian can have a face to face free and open relationship with God - every single Christian should have a face to face relationship with God.

God's Truth

I did not realize that you have an issue with Exodus 33.

No one has ever seen God the Father in His glory – no one, not even Moses. Face to face is a figurative expression, meaning free and open fellowship.

Every single Christian can have a face to face free and open relationship with God - every single Christian should have a face to face relationship with God.

Are you kidding? I have the scripture where Moses saw God's back side.

Now address it.

Tell me how someone saw the invisible God.

Exodus 33:23 Then I will remove my hand and you will see my back; but my face must not be seen."

popsthebuilder

Isaiah 49: 25. But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children. 26. And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob. - Bible Offline

popsthebuilder

Revelation 22: 9. Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.

glorydaz

That is just a fulfillment of Isaiah.

Isaiah 42:1
"Behold, My Servant, whom I uphold; My chosen one in whom My soul delights. I have put My Spirit upon Him; He will bring forth justice to the nations.

Matthew 12:17This was to fulfill what was spoken through the prophet Isaiah: 18“Here is My servant, whom I have chosen, My beloved, in whom My soul delights. I will put My Spirit on Him, and He will proclaim justice to the nations.

Just a prophesy? Then your error is twice exposed, not just once.