The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Right Divider

Body part
They are the exact same.

Everything that Jesus does, the Father does.

Everything that Jesus says, the Father says.

When you see Jesus one day, you can say, "I see the Father".

Now tell me, when you see Jesus one day, are you going to wonder where the Father is and where the Holy Spirit is?
A FATHER and a SON describes a RELATIONSHIP between TWO PERSONS.

That is clearly too difficult for you to understand.

God's Truth

A FATHER and a SON describes a RELATIONSHIP between TWO PERSONS.

That is clearly too difficult for you to understand.

You can understand a man being cloned and possibly raising himself and calling that self 'son'?

You never did answer the other question.

Tell me, when you see Jesus are you going to wonder where the Father and the Holy Spirit are?

God's Truth

Obviously too difficult for her to grasp.

Evidently the truth is too hard for you to grasp that is why the trinity doctrine has to make three different Person's making one instead of only One coming to us in three.

The scriptures plainly tell us there is only ONE BODY AND ONE SPIRIT.

glorydaz

So people like you wouldn't get confused about the Spirit of GOD, equating it to the spirit of man.

Ah, so you get a high five from God's UNtruth on this.

She claims Jesus Christ was not man enough to have a spirit of man like all other men have. :idunno:

What say you?

popsthebuilder

You are a babbling fool and should be ashamed of yourself... but you're too proud for that.

What in the heck does "as a Son" mean anyway? That's GT speak.

You will never (apparently) believe the BIBLICAL version of the three that are ONE. Your "three ways" is nonsense from your own vain mind.

John 17:5 (AKJV/PCE)
(17:5) And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

The Father and the Son have an ETERNAL relationship that is beyond your ability to understand.
"Son" within that context is faithful believer, Man, the example and the way.

glorydaz

There is only one Spirit, capital 'S' or small 's'.

You know well that isn't what she was saying.

You know what she meant too.

Golly gee, Pops. What would we do without you here to tell us what we know about what God's UNtruth is saying? :luigi:

I didn't "act" like anything, Mr. Imagination.

I simply quoted a verse I have quoted to her many times before. Try to engage your brain before you engage your mouth, and we'll all be better off.

popsthebuilder

Ah, so you get a high five from God's UNtruth on this.

She claims Jesus Christ was not man enough to have a spirit of man like all other men have. :idunno:

What say you?
I say it can't be readily determined from scripture, and that it is irrelevant. Being filled withbthe Holy Spirit to the point where it emanates from your very being leaves no room for another spirit.

For sure, in my opinion, at very least Jesus set aside the wants of His own spirit so much so that He was pleasing to the Father, and was filled so much so with the Holy Spirit upon baptism that it left no room for the wants of his flesh whatsoever.

If He had His own separate spirit from the Holy Spirit, then He chose to wholly negate it in favor of the Will of GOD.

Right Divider

Body part
You can understand a man being cloned and possibly raising himself and calling that self 'son'?
Where do you come up with this CRAZY stuff? :dizzy:

You never did answer the other question.

Tell me, when you see Jesus are you going to wonder where the Father and the Holy Spirit are?

1. Show me the post where you asked this stupid question.
  2. No.

glorydaz

Being filled withbthe Holy Spirit to the point where it emanates from your very being leaves no room for another spirit.

Man communes with the Spirit of God via his own spirit. The Son of Man did the same.

Romans 8:16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:​

For sure, in my opinion, at very least Jesus set aside the wants of His own spirit so much so that He was pleasing to the Father, and was filled so much so with the Holy Spirit upon baptism that it left no room for the wants of his flesh whatsoever.

Man is composed of body (flesh), soul (mind and emotions), and spirit (innermost being with which we commune with God - spirit to Spirit).

If He had His own separate spirit from the Holy Spirit, then He chose to wholly negate it in favor of the Will of GOD.

He did have His own spirit, and by it communed with God...just as other men do through prayer and supplication.

This communing between the spirit of man and the Spirit of God has been called "groanings"...that which cannot be uttered (spoken aloud). There is no need for words between spirits.

John 11:33 When Jesus therefore saw her weeping, and the Jews also weeping which came with her, he groaned in the spirit, and was troubled.

Romans 8:26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.