The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

She has some strange and crazy ideas. I'm just curious where she got them, because they are definitely not Biblical.

You have ANOTHER Spirit coming in to live with the saved---But Jesus says that he himself will live in the saved.

You make a third Spirit when the scriptures say only one.

God's Truth

Man communes with the Spirit of God via his own spirit. The Son of Man did the same.

Romans 8:16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:​

Man is composed of body (flesh), soul (mind and emotions), and spirit (innermost being with which we commune with God - spirit to Spirit).

No. The spirit is the only thing a human has besides flesh.

Listen carefully, if the spirit leaves the body, the body is dead.

That is what scripture says.

Where does the scripture say when the soul and spirit leave the body?

What you believe and teach is error.

He did have His own spirit, and by it communed with God...just as other men do through prayer and supplication.

This communing between the spirit of man and the Spirit of God has been called "groanings"...that which cannot be uttered (spoken aloud). There is no need for words between spirits.

John 11:33 When Jesus therefore saw her weeping, and the Jews also weeping which came with her, he groaned in the spirit, and was troubled.

Romans 8:26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

Jesus' Spirit is the Spirit of God come as a man's.

God's Truth

They are the exact same.

Everything that Jesus does, the Father does.

Everything that Jesus says, the Father says.

When you see Jesus one day, you can say, "I see the Father".

Now tell me, when you see Jesus one day, are you going to wonder where the Father is and where the Holy Spirit is?

RD, you say the Father and the Son are two different Persons.

So tell me why you wouldn't ask where the Father and Holy Spirit is when you see Jesus.