The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

popsthebuilder

No, that's their mind, their heart (not talking about the pump here).

Man is tripartite, spirit body soul.

God is triune, Father Son Holy Ghost.

You keep using the word "person" as if we're talking about man. Please stop, we're not talking about man, we're talking about God, who created man in His image and likeness.

"All pervading"? What in the world is that supposed to mean?
all-per·vad·ing

ˌôlpərˈvādiNG/

adjective

having an effect on everything or throughout something.

I was going off of the definition you supplied. Can you not answer me according to your own definition?

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
all-per·vad·ing

ˌôlpərˈvādiNG/

adjective

having an effect on everything or throughout something.

And what does that have to do with what we're talking about?

I was going off of the definition you supplied. Can you not answer me according to your own definition?

God is a being that has certain capacities or attributes such as reason, morality, consciousness/self-consciousness, and the persons of the Godhead, Father, Son, Holy Ghost, have a relationship with one another that they have had for all of eternity past, and can relate (that is, form a relationship with) other beings. God owns everything because He created everything that was created.

popsthebuilder

And what does that have to do with what we're talking about?

God is a being that has certain capacities or attributes such as reason, morality, consciousness/self-consciousness, and the persons of the Godhead, Father, Son, Holy Ghost, have a relationship with one another that they have had for all of eternity past, and can relate (that is, form a relationship with) other beings. God owns everything because He created everything that was created.
Is that supposed to explain how three persons have one Spirit and one body?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Is that supposed to explain how three persons have one Spirit and one body?

God is Spirit.

----

The Father does not and never has nor (as far as revealed in scripture) will ever have a body.
The Holy Ghost does not and never has nor (as far as revealed in scripture) will ever have a body.
The Son did not have a body prior to His incarnation, but since then He has had a body, and will always have a body.

----

None of that has to do with the Persons of the Trinity being Persons, as they have always been Persons.

popsthebuilder

God is Spirit.

----

The Father does not and never has nor (as far as revealed in scripture) will ever have a body.
The Holy Ghost does not and never has nor (as far as revealed in scripture) will ever have a body.
The Son did not have a body prior to His incarnation, but since then He has had a body, and will always have a body.

----

None of that has to do with the Persons of the Trinity being Persons, as they have always been Persons.
if by separate persons you mean same Spirit then okay.

popsthebuilder

So you just now, after all of this time, understand what the ACTUAL definition of the the trinity is?
I always have sir.

In case you missed it;

MY ONLY ISSUE IS THE SUPPOSED COETERNAL NATURE OF THE MAN JESUS WHICH CAN LEAD TO ONE PLACING MAN IN THE POSITION OF GOD ALMIGHTY.

One Spirit. By which all was formed and all is sustained and to which all will return. Manifestations and images and reflections are of the One Spirit of GOD.

Apple7

I always have sir.

In case you missed it;

MY ONLY ISSUE IS THE SUPPOSED COETERNAL NATURE OF THE MAN JESUS WHICH CAN LEAD TO ONE PLACING MAN IN THE POSITION OF GOD ALMIGHTY.

One Spirit. By which all was formed and all is sustained and to which all will return. Manifestations and images and reflections are of the One Spirit of GOD.

Scripture?

popsthebuilder

Scripture?
Son comes after Father.

Begotten is formed by/ of that which begat.

The Word became flesh; the flesh doesn't become the Word. The Servant is never over His MASTER, though He may be set over HIS affairs. We know the by their works. Who has claimed to be the holy father and who brought about the spread of the trinitarian doctrine in much bloodshed? The arcc. Such works are a testament in themselves.

Jesus Himself proclaimed over and over that He did the will of the FATHER and not his own will. An Express Image of anything can only be a reality if the original thing is not in reality the same thing. The Way to GOD isn't GOD , but direction towards GOD, by GOD.

so persons don't have spirits?

How many spirits would three separate persons have?

Apple7

Son comes after Father.

Begotten is formed by/ of that which begat.

The Word became flesh; the flesh doesn't become the Word. The Servant is never over His MASTER, though He may be set over HIS affairs. We know the by their works. Who has claimed to be the holy father and who brought about the spread of the trinitarian doctrine in much bloodshed? The arcc. Such works are a testament in themselves.

Jesus Himself proclaimed over and over that He did the will of the FATHER and not his own will. An Express Image of anything can only be a reality if the original thing is not in reality the same thing. The Way to GOD isn't GOD , but direction towards GOD, by GOD.

so persons don't have spirits?

How many spirits would three separate persons have?

Where is the SCRIPTURE that you keep claiming that you study?!

Still much too afraid to quote it?

Please show us the Hebrew and Greek verbs employed in Jesus' incarnation.

Again...put up.......or shutup....your call...

popsthebuilder

I just references plenty of scripture. You know where it is better than me. Do yourself a favor and take your own advice; study. But get rid of those crummy glasses though. Whatever man made them was a poor craftsman.

popsthebuilder

You mean the ones not there?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I just references plenty of scripture. You know where it is better than me. Do yourself a favor and take your own advice; study. But get rid of those crummy glasses though. Whatever man made them was a poor craftsman.

What a cop out.

How easy is it to google the verses you're looking for...

Here, Pops, I've recently come across another app that has both the Hebrew OT and the Koine NT. And it even includes Strong's dictionary.

Here you go:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hagiostech.greekinterlinearbible

Use this to actually respond to Apple7.

popsthebuilder

What a cop out.

How easy is it to google the verses you're looking for...

Here, Pops, I've recently come across another app that has both the Hebrew OT and the Koine NT. And it even includes Strong's dictionary.

Here you go:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hagiostech.greekinterlinearbible

Use this to actually respond to Apple7.
That's super buddy but I already employ interlinears as you well know.

I shouldn't have to reference scripture for basic Christianity 101.

Was Jesus born? Yes or no?

Thought so.

Pretty simple.

Cop out; please.

Last edited:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
That's supper buddy but I already employ interlinears as you well know.

I shouldn't have to reference scripture for basic Christianity 101.

Was Jesus born? Yes or no?

Thought so.

Pretty simple.

Cop out; please.

Then it should be easy for you to provide scripture to support your beliefs.