The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
God is Trinity.
Those who deny the Trinity preach a false God

Well, they teach a false doctrine. God is still God whether our doctrine is right or not. And Jesus still died for our sins whether we're taught that He is the Creator or not.

Romans 10:8 But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart” (that is, the word of faith which we preach): 9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.” 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him. 13 For “whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.”​

There's not a word in there about a Trinity doctrine, so let's not get too carried away with ourselves here. Not everyone has to agree with you and I on everything to be worshiping the same God you and I worship. Trust me, there's a whole lot more about God that you and I both don't know than what we do.

Resting in Him,
Clete

popsthebuilder

And in your biased mind that means everyone who doesn't believe or understand the man made doctrine of the trinity is doomed to eternal torture aye?.......pretty sad if so; in my little ole opinion.

And it shall be that everyone who shall worship the name Lord will be saved. (Acts 2.21)

(not sent from my smartphone)
Mark 9: 38. "Rabbi," said John to Him, "we saw a man making use of your name to expel demons, and we tried to hinder him, on the ground that he did not follow us." 39. "You should not have tried to hinder him," replied Jesus, "for there is no one who will use my name to perform a miracle and be able the next minute to speak evil of me. 40. He who is not against us is for us; 41. and whoever gives you a cup of water to drink because you belong to Christ, I solemnly tell you that he will certainly not lose his reward. 42. "And whoever shall occasion the fall of one of these little ones who believe, he would be better off if, with a millstone round his neck, he were lying at the bottom of the sea.

Luke 12: 8. "And I tell you that every man who shall have acknowledged me before men, the Son of Man will also acknowledge before the angels of God. 10. "Moreover every one who shall speak against the Son of Man, may obtain forgiveness; but he who blasphemes the Holy Spirit will never obtain forgiveness.

Mark 3: 28. In solemn truth I tell you that all their sins may be pardoned to the sons of men, and all their blasphemies, however they may have blasphemed; 29. but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit, he remains for ever unabsolved: he is guilty of a sin of the Ages."

( Could you show me the parts that say if we don't believe in trinitarianism we are eternally damned? Thanks)

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Apple7

And in your biased mind that means everyone who doesn't believe or understand the man made doctrine of the trinity is doomed to eternal torture aye?.......pretty sad if so; in my little ole opinion.

Mark 9: 38. "Rabbi," said John to Him, "we saw a man making use of your name to expel demons, and we tried to hinder him, on the ground that he did not follow us." 39. "You should not have tried to hinder him," replied Jesus, "for there is no one who will use my name to perform a miracle and be able the next minute to speak evil of me. 40. He who is not against us is for us; 41. and whoever gives you a cup of water to drink because you belong to Christ, I solemnly tell you that he will certainly not lose his reward. 42. "And whoever shall occasion the fall of one of these little ones who believe, he would be better off if, with a millstone round his neck, he were lying at the bottom of the sea.

Luke 12: 8. "And I tell you that every man who shall have acknowledged me before men, the Son of Man will also acknowledge before the angels of God. 10. "Moreover every one who shall speak against the Son of Man, may obtain forgiveness; but he who blasphemes the Holy Spirit will never obtain forgiveness.

Mark 3: 28. In solemn truth I tell you that all their sins may be pardoned to the sons of men, and all their blasphemies, however they may have blasphemed; 29. but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit, he remains for ever unabsolved: he is guilty of a sin of the Ages."

( Could you show me the parts that say if we don't believe in trinitarianism we are eternally damned? Thanks)

Show us the word 'Salvation'...

popsthebuilder

Why should i?

Show me the words "trinity, co-eternal, god the son"

Show us the word 'Salvation'...
Romans 1: 22. While boasting of their wisdom they became utter fools, 23. and, instead of worshipping the imperishable God, they worshipped images resembling perishable man or resembling birds or beasts or reptiles. 24. For this reason, in accordance with their own depraved cravings, God gave them up to uncleanness, allowing them to dishonour their bodies among themselves with impurity. 25. For they had bartered the reality of God for what is unreal, and had offered divine honours and religious service to created things, rather than to the Creator--He who is for ever blessed. Amen.
Revelation 21: 6. He also said, "They have now been fulfilled. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To those who are thirsty I will give the privilege of drinking from the well of the Water of Life without payment. 7. All this shall be the heritage of him who overcomes, and I will be his God and he shall be one of My sons. 8. But as for cowards and the unfaithful, and the polluted, and murderers, fornicators, and those who practise magic or worship idols, and all liars--the portion allotted to them shall be in the Lake which burns with fire and sulphur. This is the Second Death." 9. Then there came one of the seven angels who were carrying the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues. "Come with me," he said, "and I will show you the Bride, the Lamb's wife." 10. So in the Spirit he carried me to the top of a vast, lofty mountain, and showed me the holy city, Jerusalem, coming down out of Heaven from God, 11. and bringing with it the glory of God. It shone with a radiance like that of a very precious stone--such as a jasper, bright and transparent. 12. It has a wall, massive and high, with twelve large gates, and in charge of the gates were twelve angels. And overhead, above the gates, names were inscribed which are those of the twelve tribes of the descendants of Israel. 13. There were three gates on the east, three on the north, three on the south, and three on the west. 14. The wall of the city had twelve foundation stones, and engraved upon them were twelve names--the names of the twelve Apostles of the Lamb. 15. Now he who was speaking to me had a measuring-rod of gold, with which to measure the city and its gates and its wall. 16. The plan of the city is a square, the length being the same as the breadth; and he measured the city furlong by furlong, with his measuring rod--it is twelve hundred miles long, and the length and the breadth and the height of it are equal. 17. And he measured the wall of it--a wall of a hundred and forty-four cubits, according to human measure, which was also that of the angel. 18. The solid fabric of the wall was jasper; and the city itself was made of gold, resembling transparent glass. 19. As for the foundation-stones of the city wall, which were beautified with various kinds of precious stones, the first was jasper, the second sapphire, the third chalcedony, the fourth emerald, the fifth sardonyx, the sixth sardius, 20. the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth chrysoprase, the eleventh jacinth, the twelfth amethyst. 21. And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; each of them consisting of a single pearl. And the main street of the city was made of pure gold, resembling transparent glass. 22. I saw no sanctuary in the city, for the Lord God, the Ruler of all, is its Sanctuary, and so is the Lamb. 23. Nor has the city any need of the sun or of the moon, to give it light; for the glory of God has shone upon it and its lamp is the Lamb. 24. The nations will live their lives by its light; and the kings of the earth are to bring their glory into it. 25. And in the daytime (for there will be no night there) the gates will never be closed; 26. and the glory and honor of the nations shall be brought into it. 27. And no unclean thing shall ever enter it, nor any one who is guilty of base conduct or tells lies, but only they whose names stand recorded in the Lamb's Book of Life.

(Sorry; might a got a little side tracked....; not much though)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Matthew 26:63-66 Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)
63 But Jesus kept silent. Then the high priest said to Him, “By the living God I place You under oath: tell us if You are the Messiah, the Son of God!”

64 “You have said it,” Jesus told him. “But I tell you, in the future you will see the Son of Man seated at the right hand of the Power and coming on the clouds of heaven.”

65 Then the high priest tore his robes and said, “He has blasphemed! Why do we still need witnesses? Look, now you’ve heard the blasphemy! 66 What is your decision?”

They answered, “He deserves death!”