SABBATH KEEPING

Right Divider

Body part
I do no such thing.

It doesn't matter any more about Jews and Gentiles. All are the same to God.

Instead of just regurgitating your fairy story.... let's read the scripture again.

Exo 31:15-17 KJV Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death. (16) Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant. (17) It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.

PERPETUAL.... FOR EVER.... that's what it say.... CLEAR and UNAMBIGUOUS.

per·pet·u·al
/pərˈpeCH(o͞o)əl/
adjective
  1. never ending or changing.
    "deep caves in perpetual darkness"
  2. occurring repeatedly; so frequent as to seem endless and uninterrupted.
    "their perpetual money worries"
for·ev·er
/fəˈrevər/

adverb
adverb: forever; adverb: for ever
  1. for all future time; for always.
    "she would love him forever"
  2. continually.
    "she was forever pushing her hair out of her eyes"

God's Truth

That is consistant to your rejection of following Him and Paul who both did...

You have also demonstrated a resistance to learn much more...

Those that love Him wish to know MORE not less about Him His ways...

Your problem is that you don't understanding that we don't know God better by learning another language.

God says we know Him better by obeying Him.

You also think that Paul learned Greek to know God better but don't grasp that God brings the gospel to us in our language.

God's Truth

Maybe you should learn Greek? Hebrew even...or to follow Him His ways...

I trust God's written word is brought to us in our language.

You think you can rewrite the Bible is something you should do then, and make sure you put translated by Clefty.

Now is the Sabbath day a holy day?

God's Truth

Instead of just regurgitating your fairy story.... let's read the scripture again.

Exo 31:15-17 KJV Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death. (16) Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant. (17) It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.
PERPETUAL.... FOR EVER.... that's what it say.... CLEAR and UNAMBIGUOUS.

per·pet·u·al
/pərˈpeCH(o͞o)əl/
adjective
  1. never ending or changing.
    "deep caves in perpetual darkness"
  2. occurring repeatedly; so frequent as to seem endless and uninterrupted.
    "their perpetual money worries"
for·ev·er
/fəˈrevər/

adverb
adverb: forever; adverb: for ever
  1. for all future time; for always.
    "she would love him forever"
  2. continually.
    "she was forever pushing her hair out of her eyes"

The Sabbath day is a shadow, a prophecy about JESUS.

Jesus is the only for ever.

Get with it and figure it out.

Is the earthly high priest forever?

Is the earthly tent and earthly temple forever?

Is circumcision of the flesh for ever?

No.

Jesus is the Sabbath, Jesus is the high priest, Jesus is the temple, Jesus is the circumcision.

For ever.

Right Divider

Body part
The Sabbath day is a shadow, a prophecy about JESUS.

Jesus is the only for ever.

Get with it and figure it out.

Is the earthly high priest forever?

Is circumcision of the flesh for ever?

Instead of just regurgitating your fairy story.... BELIEVE THE SCRIPTURE.

P.S. Your questions are IRRELEVANT to the SCRIPTURE that I showed you.

God's Truth

Instead of just regurgitating your fairy story.... BELIEVE THE SCRIPTURE.

P.S. Your questions are IRRELEVANT to the SCRIPTURE that I showed you.

Genesis 17:13 He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with thy money, must needs be circumcised: and my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant.

clefty

Your problem is that you don't understanding that we don't know God better by learning another language.

“And suddenly there came a sound from heaven...there appeared to them tongues of fire...and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues...except one in the corner who had named herself God’s Truth from TOL...she instead insisted ‘NO NO NO NOT FOR ME...we dont know God better by learning another language!! Leave me alone! to my every day is Holy now...I am not even sure why I am here today this Pentecost...oh and where’s my pork sandwich I packed for lunch?”

LOL

God says we know Him better by obeying Him.
and when you do you will...as “to know Me is to live as I do”

You also think that Paul learned Greek to know God better but don't grasp that God brings the gospel to us in our language.
Paul was a Roman citizen who learned Greek from growing up in Tarsus...

LOL

imagine if Paul had NOT learned Greek but just spoke Hebrew or Aramaic LOL

Imagine too if king Jimmy’s boys had also ONLY SPOKE ENGLISH...LOL

You are hilarious...

Sadly...but rather than lament your reprobate uncircumcised heart and NOT “inner jew” Christ like mind...I will pray you finally realize that no matter HOW LOUD you POST your another christ still sleeps...

Thanks to EliYah for that bit of joshing...

And please return to not only hearing but DOING works He prepared befitting repentance to Him His ways...

If you claim to abide in Him you must live as Him...ask John

God's Truth

“And suddenly there came a sound from heaven...there appeared to them tongues of fire...and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues...except one in the corner who had named herself God’s Truth from TOL...she instead insisted ‘NO NO NO NOT FOR ME...we dont know God better by learning another language!! Leave me alone! to my every day is Holy now...I am not even sure why I am here today this Pentecost...oh and where’s my pork sandwich I packed for lunch?”

God brings the gospel to us in our language.

That scripture you are using disrespectfully is about God giving bringing the gospel to people in their language, and no one had to learn another language.

LOL

and when you do you will...as “to know Me is to live as I do”

Paul was a Roman citizen who learned Greek from growing up in Tarsus...

LOL

Not to learn the gospel that saves.

imagine if Paul had NOT learned Greek but just spoke Hebrew or Aramaic LOL

Imagine too if king Jimmy’s boys had also ONLY SPOKE ENGLISH...LOL

You are hilarious...

People can translate the Bible, and people can read it a hundred times, but still they might never know God's Truth.

clefty

through people who learn another language...Wycliffe Tyndale king Jimmy’s men had to learn to translate either English Greek Hebrew Aramaic Latin Spanish...so many hours of love and inspired work and you too indolent to use Strong’s or Youngs or ANYTHING to aid your study...

too lazy from resting all day every day I imagine...does reflect in your logic and lack of come let us reason as Berreans did...

That scripture you are using disrespectfully is about God giving bringing the gospel to people in their language, and no one had to learn another language.
right but you would refuse even THAT gift as one language is enough...

makes sense as you reject the gift of Sabbath and clean diet too...oh and the grace of NOT being tormented forever...

How anyone can recover from the first impression of a god of ETERNAL TORMENT is beyond me...“Love me or be tortured forever!!”...how does that disprove Satan’s claim about Job ...and now add to that prosperity gospel...LOVE ME AND GET RICH...

deception everywhere...Idolatry abounds

Not to learn the gospel that saves.
well for that Paul had to learn Hebrew too as when he asked “who are you” after getting knocked off his high horse he heard NOT “JESUS” but a Hebrew name as that’s what he said He said IN HEBREW Acts 21:40, 22:2, 26:4 an important detail Luke included 3 times...apparently NAMES in the language of origin matter...as Paul is Saul...

not my fault your another christ is a product of an antisemitic church which like you claimed “NOT FOR ME” and divorced itself of all things “Jewish” from its origin...trunk and root...

your another christ even abandoned the Sabbath and dietary practices Moses delivered as too Jewish despite being given to Israel which was full of those NOT OF JACOB...as the Sabbath commandment includes...the ONLY one of the 10 to do so...but the ONLY one rejected as ONLY FOR JEWS...the irony.

People can translate the Bible, and people can read it a hundred times, but still they might never know God's Truth.

oh that is simple enough...

you can read all about that poster here on TOL in ONE language...

let me summarize it “every day is Holy...eat whatever...and you will never die even in hell”

another gospel another christ indeed and not at all Yah’s Truth...or His Son Yahushua Who is ONE with Him...

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
You just don't know what shadows are and how Jesus fulfilled circumcision and Sabbaths and made a new covenant.

Your theory is incorrect. Paul says that the shadows ARE of things TO COME.

You just hate the correctly reading of the Bible. You have a fairy tale that your try to FORCE upon the Bible.

God's Truth

Your theory is incorrect. Paul says that the shadows ARE of things TO COME.

You just hate the correctly reading of the Bible. You have a fairy tale that your try to FORCE upon the Bible.

The shadow was made by Jesus' body. Jesus came and no one is supposed to be taught by a shadow anymore, but be taught by Jesus.

God's Truth

through people who learn another language...Wycliffe Tyndale king Jimmy’s men had to learn to translate either English Greek Hebrew Aramaic Latin Spanish...so many hours of love and inspired work and you too indolent to use Strong’s or Youngs or ANYTHING to aid your study...

too lazy from resting all day every day I imagine...does reflect in your logic and lack of come let us reason as Berreans did...

right but you would refuse even THAT gift as one language is enough...

Nowhere anywhere in the Bible are we told to learn another language to know God's Truth and be saved.

makes sense as you reject the gift of Sabbath and clean diet too...oh and the grace of NOT being tormented forever...

You are not in grace you have fallen from it because you say food and baths clean you.

How anyone can recover from the first impression of a god of ETERNAL TORMENT is beyond me...“Love me or be tortured forever!!”...how does that disprove Satan’s claim about Job ...and now add to that prosperity gospel...LOVE ME AND GET RICH...
What are you talking about? Start another thread?

deception everywhere...Idolatry abounds

well for that Paul had to learn Hebrew too as when he asked “who are you” after getting knocked off his high horse he heard NOT “JESUS” but a Hebrew name as that’s what he said He said IN HEBREW Acts 21:40, 22:2, 26:4 an important detail Luke included 3 times...apparently NAMES in the language of origin matter...as Paul is Saul...

Paul was a Hebrew, of course he spoke Hebrew.

clefty

through others not as indolent and insolent as you your “NOT FOR ME” and they went an learned another language to do the heavy lifting for you to twist it all into your heresy of “every day is Holy...eat whatever...live forever”

Nowhere anywhere in the Bible are we told to learn another language to know God's Truth and be saved.
as if what you learned is from the Bible...LOL

Everywhere in there people speak various languages...even a donkey speaks...but what do you know of the power of the Spirit to change anything?

You are not in grace you have fallen from it because you say food and baths clean you.
falling from grace is an attitude of not needing it...not needing to believe as He taught or live AS HE LIVED

But secure in your own...doing of His works or NEW ones you make up...to save you...and NOT because you are saved already...

What are you talking about? Start another thread?
LOL trying to contain your heresy NOT spread it...what I wrote suffices...you reject learning another language like you reject the gift of Sabbath it’s seventh day rest and now the other Grace of the resting sleep of death...

Paul was a Hebrew, of course he spoke Hebrew.
not all Jews speak Hebrew and not all that speak Hebrew are Jews...

You rebellion is mostly laziness...uninspired rejection of all good things as “NOT FOR ME...I am good enough as is”

God's Truth

Continue to reject scripture if you like. I'm going to go ahead and believe God's Word.

No such thing as believing God's word and not believing the Sabbath is a shadow of Jesus and that he came.

Colossians 2:16Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: 17Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

Those who are saved are in that body and don't live in shadows.

Right Divider

Body part
No such thing as believing God's word and not believing the Sabbath is a shadow of Jesus and that he came.

Again, for the mentally challenged, Paul says this:

Col 2:17 KJV Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.
That you feel the need to CHANGE the scripture is your own personal problem.

Paul does NOT SAY that they WERE a shadow of THINGS THAT CAME.