SABBATH KEEPING

God's Truth

Again, for the mentally challenged, Paul says this:

That you feel the need to CHANGE the scripture is your own personal problem.

Paul does NOT SAY that they WERE a shadow of THINGS THAT CAME.

So tell me this, do you think that Jews should still get circumcised in the flesh?

Right Divider

Body part
So tell me this, do you think that Jews should still get circumcised in the flesh?

Changing the subject like a little child who got caught.

No, I know that God is not dealing with Israel TODAY.

Note that Paul CONTRASTS the shadows of FUTURE things and the body of Christ.

Col 2:17 KJV Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

I have no doubt that you will not understand that either.

God's Truth

Changing the subject like a little child who got caught.

No, I know that God is not dealing with Israel TODAY.

Note that Paul CONTRASTS the shadows of FUTURE things and the body of Christ.

It is not changing the subject. Is circumcision in the flesh a forever covenant? Just answer yes or no.

You are arguing that the Sabbath is a forever covenant.

Why are you afraid to talk about covenants?

As for cut downs, believe me or not, but I am better at it than you, but I am a Christians teaching others the way and know how to control myself.
I have no doubt that you will not understand that either.

The body is of Christ means he made the shadow.

Right Divider

Body part
It is not changing the subject. Is circumcision in the flesh a forever covenant? Just answer yes or no.
Scripture says "Yes", you say "No".

You are arguing that the Sabbath is a forever covenant.
Scripture says "Yes", you say "No".

Why are you afraid to talk about covenants?
Nope.

As for cut downs, believe me or not, but I am better at it than you, but I am a Christians teaching others the way and know how to control myself.
You're so deep into your fairy tale that the truth evades you.

The body is of Christ means he made the shadow.
:rotfl:

Right Divider

Body part
You say a person should keep observing special days and circumcision in the flesh---but Paul says they are worthless.

So why not try to figure out where you go wrong?

IN THE BODY OF CHRIST..... there is always a CONTEXT that you IGNORE.

Play your fairy tale games all that you like.

Did you ever notice (I'm sure that you didn't... because your fairy tale causes you to be blind and ignorant) that the believers in Jerusalem remained under the law through the SAME period when Paul said that the body of Christ is not under the law?

Act 21:17-21 KJV And when we were come to Jerusalem, the brethren received us gladly. (18) And the day following Paul went in with us unto James; and all the elders were present. (19) And when he had saluted them, he declared particularly what things God had wrought among the Gentiles by his ministry. (20) And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law: (21) And they are informed of thee, that thou teachest all the Jews which are among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, saying that they ought not to circumcise their children, neither to walk after the customs.
Does Paul correct them? Why not?

God's Truth

IN THE BODY OF CHRIST..... there is always a CONTEXT that you IGNORE.

Play your fairy tale games all that you like.

Did you ever notice (I'm sure that you didn't... because your fairy tale causes you to be blind and ignorant) that the believers in Jerusalem remained under the law through the SAME period when Paul said that the body of Christ is not under the law?

Does Paul correct them? Why not?

The old law old covenant is gone there is a new one.

All Jews were bound to the same place as the Gentiles.

Now all Jews and Gentiles have to get saved the one and only way and that is through Jesus and his teachings, which Paul also teaches.

John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Romans 11:32 For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.

Romans 3:9 What then? Are we any better? Not at all. For we have already made the charge that Jews and Greeks alike are all under sin.

Romans 11:31 so they too have now disobeyed, in order that they too may now receive mercy through the mercy shown to you.

Galatians 3:22 But the Scripture pronounces all things confined by sin, so that by faith in Jesus Christ the promise might be given to those who believe.

What do you think those scriptures mean?

Right Divider

Body part

clefty

Now all Jews and Gentiles have to get saved the one and only way and that is through Jesus and his teachings, which Paul also teaches.

What do you think those scriptures mean?

Yup...and Paul teaches copy me AS I copy Christ...says NOTHING about "NEW LAW" or "Son's edition of the upgraded Law"...or "no no not you just Jews"

but you so MAD about Sabbath you claim "NOT FOR ME...that's for JEWS...we have NEW...eat whatever and live forever" LOL

God's Truth

:juggle:

Indeed.... now.... not before or after.

Why did you IGNORE Acts 21?

I don't ignore any scriptures.

Even Abraham had to wait until Jesus shed his blood in order for him to be made perfect and holy and put in the Lord.

Hebrews 12:23 to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the Judge of all, to the spirits of the righteous made perfect,

God's Truth

Yup...and Paul teaches copy me AS I copy Christ...says NOTHING about "NEW LAW" or "Son's edition of the upgraded Law"...or "no no not you just Jews"

but you so MAD about Sabbath you claim "NOT FOR ME...that's for JEWS...we have NEW...eat whatever and live forever" LOL

Mark 14:24 And he said unto them, This is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many.

John 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

It's new when it is in the new covenant.

Hebrews 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

Hebrews 10:20 By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;

1 John 2:7 Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which ye have heard from the beginning. 8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in him and in you: because the darkness is past, and the true light now shineth.

2 John 1:4 I rejoiced greatly that I found of thy children walking in truth, as we have received a commandment from the Father.

5 And now I beseech thee, lady, not as though I wrote a new commandment unto thee, but that which we had from the beginning, that we love one another.

6 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.

​​​​​​​

clefty

Mark 14:24 And he said unto them, This is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many.
yup christening with a toast to a room full of Jews...not one mention of Sabbath being done away with or “let’s eat swine” or spirit worlds...

But having taught and DEMONSTRATED by His lifestyle the NEW COVENANT WAY He was about to sign with His blood and SEAL with His death His last will and testimony...after which the death of the TESTATOR establishes it with NO CHANGES...

John 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

Did you catch that? “AS I HAVE LOVED YOU” so all you have to do is show me where He abolished the seventh day Sabbath and made all days Holy and served Ham dinners...should be easy enough He was with them another 40 days after His resurrection that is 5 weekends to implement a NEW Law as you keep on about...

Instead you have NOTHING...as it remains “Love AS I have Loved” JUST AS

It's new when it is in the new covenant.

Hebrews 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.
As it was prophecied a NEW COVENANT and NOTHING about a NEW LAW...He said I will place MY LAW...again NOTHING about My NEW Law...or My Son’s revised upgraded New Law...but MY LAW into their hearts and minds...circumcised hearts and “inner Jew” minds to be sure...

Hebrews 10:20 By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;
yup INDEED follow HIS body its way...into the holy of holies...towards the LAW under the mercy seat verse 21 He being our High Priest...verse 24 stir up love and good works verse 25 and not forsaking the assemblies of ourselves together...so much more as you see the day approaching...

Which day? The Sabbath day? Heb 4:9 or Judgement Day...or your EVERY DAY...all days...you assemble yourselves together every day yes?

1 John 2:7 Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which ye have heard from the beginning. 8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in him and in you: because the darkness is past, and the true light now shineth.
yes yes LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED...ok but which love? Buddhist? Islam? Hindu? Catholic? Protestant? Pagan? Even the pagans love each other...every day and eat whatever thinking they live forever...

“Love AS I loved you”...JUST AS

2 John 1:4 I rejoiced greatly that I found of thy children walking in truth, as we have received a commandment from the Father.
right...back in the OT at Sinai...REMEMBER?

John here is writing this ekklesia since the OT wilderness this woman this BRIDE that we keep the commandment we had from the beginning...

5 And now I beseech thee, lady, not as though I wrote a new commandment unto thee, but that which we had from the beginning, that we love one another.
from the beginning...since creation its seventh day Sabbath

6 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments.
whose commandments? Oh yes the Father’s addressed back in verse 4...

This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.

So when will you start walking in the Father’s commandments?...loving AS HE LOVED US...JUST AS...and from the beginning...

He came in the flesh to uphold the law...to teach and demonstrate His Father’s Love...He after all is the “TELOS” the GOAL of the Law...to restore us as Holy back to the Father...and believing we are to do as He did...JUST AS...for to claim we abide in Him we must LIVE AS HE DID...ask John

I really need to consider John’s caution and advise in verse 10

“If anyone comes to you and does NOT bring this doctrine do NOT receive him into your house nor greet him...”

Your another gospel another way another christ of “I make all days are Holy and claim all is clean to eat...and we will live forever...as His Father’s commandments are NOT FOR ME”...does NOT belong in His Holy house...

Right Divider

Body part
I don't ignore any scriptures.

Even Abraham had to wait until Jesus shed his blood in order for him to be made perfect and holy and put in the Lord.

Hebrews 12:23 to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the Judge of all, to the spirits of the righteous made perfect,

Again... you IGNORE Acts 21.