SABBATH KEEPING

rstrats

Right Divider,
re: "The CONTEXT of the entire chapter does NOT 'cancel' the DAY that Paul is talking about in verses 5 and 6."

How do you know that Paul is referring to the Sabbath in verse 5? What evidence do you have which shows that he was changing the subject of the chapter in that one verse from issues with food to an issue with regard to the Sabbath?

Right Divider

Body part
Right Divider,
re: "The CONTEXT of the entire chapter does NOT 'cancel' the DAY that Paul is talking about in verses 5 and 6."

How do you know that Paul is referring to the Sabbath in verse 5?
Paul is referring to ANY holy day, which obviously includes all sabbaths.

clefty

Paul is referring to ANY holy day, which obviously includes all sabbaths.

LOL...good grief...so anticlimactic...was hoping you‘d pull out a doozie but it’s a dud...another one...bummer

So it’s random and arbitrary?

Some esteem one sabbath day above another...some choose to make every day a sabbath...all days alike...when the six days of work?

one observes it observes it to the Lord...others choose not to...still to the Lord he does not observe it...

some make up new ones and observe those to the Lord...maybe with golden calf or something?

yup a divided kingdom does NOT stand...”But but but I observed it for you”....

your “NOT FOR ME” was championed by another who fell from heaven...for him too His Kingdom His Way remains “NOT FOR ME”

rstrats

Right Divider,
re: "Paul is referring to ANY holy day, which obviously includes all sabbaths."

And once again, how do you know that? What evidence do you have which says that Paul is referring to anything other than issues dealing with food practices?

Galatians 4:9-11 But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage? Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years. I am afraid of you, lest I have bestowed upon you labour in vain.

rstrats

WonderfulLordJesus,
re: " But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage? Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years. I am afraid of you, lest I have bestowed upon you labour in vain."

What is you point in so far as Sabbath Keeping in concerned?

clefty

Galatians 4:9-11 But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again
these Galatians are also known as the Celts...heard of them? Ancient proud civilized people...own language and written customs traditions religion oh and their OWN CALENDAR...

They did NOT follow Torah PRIOR their having known Yah...so they could NOT turn AGAIN to the Torah...ya dig?

to the weak and beggarly elements,
you really think Paul thought Torah was weak and beggarly elements? LOL

whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage?
bondage? To Torah? or to those “when you did NOT know Yah you served those which by nature are NOT gods” which you IGNORED verse 8

Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years. I am afraid of you, lest I have bestowed upon you labour in vain.

Druid Calendar...ever hear about it?

http://www.maryjones.us/jce/druidiccalendar.html

That is what these Celts were doing...turning again to what they always did...like dogs to vomit

Same thing Colossians did...Col 2:20-23 “according to the commandments of men” like pigs to their wallowing

Same thing Christians do having heard the gospel...”but the law is for Jews” and back to their own ways...or new ones made up...as His Ways are “NOT FOR ME”...

but he who says “I know Him” and does NOT keep His commandments is a LIAR” 1 John 2:4

Is WHY His people still have a Sabbath keeping a sabbatismos Heb 4:9 a conflation of Hebrew and Greek words...just like what occured when He destroyed the middle wall of division between Jew and Greek and the enmity of Jews toward Greeks was abolished in His flesh...joining into ONE lawful citizen of Israel...

turn not again to your own vomit ok?

James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

Galatians 2:4-5 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage: To whom we gave place by subjection, no, not for an hour; that the truth of the gospel might continue with you.

Galatians 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

Right Divider

Body part
Right Divider,
re: "Paul is referring to ANY holy day, which obviously includes all sabbaths."

And once again, how do you know that? What evidence do you have which says that Paul is referring to anything other than issues dealing with food practices?

Because Paul is talking about a THE DAY. THE DAY is not food.

clefty

James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
yes IS WHY ALL HAVE SINNED and stand in need of mercy and grace...

Or do we STOP keeping the law because we broke one? Or it’s IMPOSSIBLE...

...you tripped and stumble so you abolished gravity?!! Does it no longer apply? Stay in bed give up...”going to drop something for sure why bother”

You play sports commit a foul do you STOP PLAYING? OR BREAK ALL THE REST OF THE RULES? I have seen small men do that

I play tennis...wish I could hit an ace EVERY serve...do I quit when I double fault? Certainly NOT...my faith does NOT make void the Law...LOL

Or do I INTENTIONALLY break other rules?

Does the umpire accuse me of breaking ALL of them for breaking one?

You drive across the yellow center lines in the road...does that mean NO MORE TRAFFIC LAWS? Or as you wish to imply since I broke one I WILL STOP TRYING TO KEEP THE OTHERS...YEEEEE HAW!!!

or does the Judge instead of sentencing you on the one violation doe he convict you of breaking ALL OF THEM...LOL

what a reprobate indolent juvenile you are...read the entire chapter of James or book even it is a small one...

James immediately demonstrates what he means in the VERY NEXT verse

“For He who said “do not commit adultery” ALSO SAID “Do not murder” Now if you do NOT commit adultery but you DO murder you have become a transgressor of the law.

See it’s that simple...I tell my wife I cleaned the kitchen she is so happy until she sees the pile of dishes...”but but but I cleaned the floor and counters...and vacuumed the garage!” LOL...the kitchen remains dirty if it is dirty at any point...

James in verse 8 reveals the intent “IF you really fulfill the royal law according to the Scripture you shall love your neighbor as yourself you do well but if you show partiality you commit sin and are convicted by the law as transgressors.”

James is NOT even talking about the 10 but HOSPITALITY to those coming INTO fellowship...to NOT show partiality NOT about freedom to kill and adulterate because breaking ONE means ALL so DO AWAY WITH THE LAW

The irony that the very LAW that allows your fellowship with the BODY is attempted to ABANDON ALL LAW KEEPING

As if James says here we are free to kill and because we also adulterate...

But James is teaching instead LOVE without impartiality as it says in the OT...and to love JUST AS HE DID is NOT to “love on” visitors Ham dinners after Sunday services...LOL

For as to Love as He loved you is to fulfill the Law...duh...1 John 2:6...live JUST AS He did...

Galatians 2:4-5 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage: To whom we gave place by subjection, no, not for an hour; that the truth of the gospel might continue with you.[/B]
the liberty here in Christ Jesus is from circumcision...the bondage here is circumcision...not from Sabbath keeping...or the freedom to worship another god or make idol or to blaspheme His name or to dishonor parents or to kill or to adulterate or to steal or to lie or to covet...or yes the freedom to even eat Ham...NOPE

For THIS is Love of Yah to KEEP His commandments and that His commandments are NOT burdensome...1 John 5:3

Sorry your love of Him does NOT reveal this...maybe you lying when you say you know Him...? 1 John 2:4

Hmmm...you lying?...not surprised apparently you feel you have liberty to do so...

Galatians 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

again it’s about circumcision here...not to that we are free to do whatever or worship Him with your golden bullcrap

Paul in Gal 4 just finished talking about being born of the FREEWOMAN but does that mean she is free to whore around? Or her children are raised to rebel from the family its house rules?

Paul is now speaking on circumcision and more importantly the issue of doing ANYTHING to attempt justification by LAW...

and in Him neither being cut or not avails NOTHING as even Yahushua taught “FLESH PROFITS NOTHING” but faith WORKING through Love...the SPIRIT...

Did you NOT kill someone today? Well did you fall from grace in keeping one of the laws for justification?

Or are you not obligated to keep the rest? Or do you insist you are free to go kill again...add to that steal and of course your favorite bare false witness...of Him His ways...

Makes sense as you follow other false witness that of Jews who wished to slander poor Stephen with witness he taught “Jesus changed the customs Moses delivered”...EXACTLY WHAT YOU CLAIM...

Luke is clear it was FALSE WITNESS Acts 6:13-14 to stir up the people as Stephen did NOT teach that Jesus changed the customs Moses delivered...because Yahushua did NOT do so...in fact He said “DO NOT THINK THAT” but you do...

So either He lied or you do...

I have your fruit to show you do...it does NOT match the fruit of the branches which were NOT cut off for unbelief...

Love as He loves fulfills the law...does NOT abolish it...

Isaiah 1:12-16 When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts? Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting. Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them. And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood. Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil.

Matthew 23:24 Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.

Matthew 22:37-40 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Galatians 5:13-14 For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another. For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

1 John 3:23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

Galatians 4:9-11 But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage? Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years. I am afraid of you, lest I have bestowed upon you labour in vain.

Colossians 2:16-17 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

Galatians 2:4-5 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage: To whom we gave place by subjection, no, not for an hour; that the truth of the gospel might continue with you... 9-10 A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump. I have confidence in you through the Lord, that ye will be none otherwise minded: but he that troubleth you shall bear his judgment, whosoever he be.

Galatians 5:1-6 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing. For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law. Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace. For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith. For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.

Colossians 2:14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross.

Galatians 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Colossians 2:20-22 Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances, (Touch not; taste not; handle not; Which all are to perish with the using) after the commandments and doctrines of men?

Romans 3:20-24 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin. But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: for all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus.

Romans 7:4-6 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God. For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death. But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Galatians 5:16-23 This I say then, walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

clefty

LOL...normally we compare OT vs NT as comparing olives to figs...as we are grafted to an olive tree matching the other branches NOT cut off for unbelief...

but now you attempt to compare good olives vs bad olives...

Isaiah 1:12-16 When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts? Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting. Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them. And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood. Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil.

WHY? Why is He saying bring no more...because of the cross?

4"Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the Lord, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward."
9 "Except Lord of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah."
10Hear the word of the Lord, ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah."

But you mean to insist verse 12 means that Sabbath is done away? LOL

Isaiah 56:2Blessed is the man who does this, and the son of man who holds it fast, who keeps the Sabbath without profaning it and keeps his hand from doing any evil.”

Isaiah 56:6 And the foreigners who join themselves to the LORD to minister to Him, to love the name of the LORD, and to be His servants--all who keep the Sabbath without profaning it and who hold fast to My covenant--

Isaiah 58:13If you turn your foot from breaking the Sabbath, from doing as you please on My holy day, if you call the Sabbath a delight, and the LORD’s holy day honorable, if you honor it by not going your own way or seeking your own pleasure or speaking idle words,14then you will delight yourself in the LORD, and I will make you ride on the heights of the land and feed you with the heritage of your father Jacob.”

Isaiah 66:22“For just as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, will endure before Me,” declares the LORD, “so your descendants and your name will endure. 23 From one New Moon to another and from one Sabbath to another, all mankind will come to worship before Me,” says the LORD.

Jeremiah 17:21
This is what the LORD says: Take heed for yourselves; do not carry a load or bring it through the gates of Jerusalem on the Sabbath day.

Jeremiah 17:22
You must not carry a load out of your houses or do any work on the Sabbath day, but you must keep the Sabbath day holy, just as I commanded your forefathers.

Matthew 23:24 Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.
Matt23:23Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You pay tithes of mint, dill, and cumin. But you have disregarded the weightier matters of the law: justice, mercy, and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former.
[/QUOTE] and were does it say Sabbath is abolished?

Matthew 22:37-40 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
Which commandment did their love NOT include? John14:15 If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.

John 15:10-14 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love;

1 John 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome,

Galatians 5:13-14 For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another. For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
serve one another what? Ham sandwiches? Rat stew? Besides Gay people love too right? Love like the pagans? Buddhists? Muslims?

1 John 3:23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.
Oh like He loved us...well no Ham dinners after Sunday church in His love...lol

already asked and answered but very typical you ignore or reject my response...those Celts were returning to this: http://www.maryjones.us/jce/druidiccalendar.html

Colossians 2:16-17 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: which ARE a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.
yup highlighted the key word there for you...they STILL ARE...even after the DBR and ascension of Yahushua...notice that? And let no one judge you the KEEPING of the new moon and sabbaths or else why would the other Colossians judge their NOT keeping them...they had their own calendar right? Why would Jews judge their NOT keeping Sabbaths...LOL

Galatians 2:4-5 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage: To whom we gave place by subjection, no, not for an hour; that the truth of the gospel might continue with you... 9-10 A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump. I have confidence in you through the Lord, that ye will be none otherwise minded: but he that troubleth you shall bear his judgment, whosoever he be.
ALSO asked and answered but you are typical in our reprobate rejections...this was regarding circumcision which if your heart was you would understand that...

Galatians 5:1-6 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing. For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law. Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace. For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith. For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.
this one again...you really are desperate to scramble up some scriptures LOL

Circumcision never saved...or else what of the woman? Oh and yes we are to be circumcised still...but your uncircumcised heart is in full rebellion...

Colossians 2:14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross.
ordinances are not the Law any more than a noise ordinance is the constitution...ordinances comes from ordnance...literally a weapon AGAINST YOU...like a citation is not the traffic law...and the traffic law is NOT against you until break it and receive a traffic ordinance...got it?

Nothing there about the Law nailed to the cross...or do you think we can worship another god, make idols, blaspheme His name, kill, still, lie, adulterate, covet, dishonor parents...

Galatians 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.
keeping the Law does NOT justify...but after we are saved it maintains and maximizes our relationship...the Law is NOT an instruction book on HOW TO GET SAVED but an OWNER'S MANUAL on how to live now...you know...IN HIM by His SPIRIT...

Colossians 2:20-22 Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances, (Touch not; taste not; handle not; Which all are to perish with the using) after the commandments and doctrines of men?
Torah is NOT doctrines or commandments OF MEN...or rudiments from the world...

Romans 3:20-24 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin. But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: for all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus.
yup...halleluYah and now justified we KNOW how we ought to live...faith compels obedience...what is expected...fruits that match His...a FAITH LIFESTYLE that matches His...we ESTABLISH the Law as it is NOT made void by faith...

Romans 7:4-6 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God. For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death. But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
serve what? The Law of Yah which Paul was glad to do: Romans 7:25 I thank God—through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, with the mind I myself serve the law of God..."

Galatians 5:16-23 This I say then, walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

yup...led by His Spirit INTO FULFILLING His Law...or do you mean to say the Spirit leads you into the love of the world, joy of stealing, peace of killing, etc...

"Here are they that keep the commandments of Yah and have the faith OF Yahushua"...and "if you love Him they are not a burden"...

NOT just 9/10ths either...as His FAITH LIFESTYLE was to keep the Sabbath...as was His custom...is WHY Paul did too...cuz you know..."copy me as I copy Christ"

establishing that Law to lead others to Him...

"IF you love me" do what? Keep 9/10ths? LOL

1 John 2:6 "IF you claim to abide in Him YOU MUST LIVE AS HE DID"

clefty

Any other scripture you wish to share?

How about Rev 2:17 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who conquers I will give some of the hidden manna,

This to a church that held the doctrine of the Niccolatians the victories people or popular majority which He hates...which they were to conquer...and receive the manna...

remember what the manna is? You would if you remembered the Sabbath...manna established the six day seventh day count BEFORE they even received the Law at Sinai...neat eh?

Odd that it is STILL a prize or reward or trophy to a NT church...around here the NT church plays a whole different game than the Sabbath...

odd to win a trophy from another sport dontcha think?

Like winning a bowling cup for tennis tournament...

Maybe the Sabbath remains the game...is why manna is STILL a reward...as it was when THIS ekklesia was in the OT wilderness receiving from Him the living oracles Acts 7:38 and ALREADY full of those NOT OF JACOB...

clefty

Because Paul is talking about a THE DAY. THE DAY is not food.

Day is NOT food? Hmmmm...

Day is a period of time and we consume time too...more time than food actually

We are fueled by time...we are fueled by food...

We can have bad/good time...we can have good/bad food...

We can waste time...we can waste food...

We can have too much time...or not enough time...the same with food

Some times are holy...just like some foods are holy...

We are to sacrifice time...we are to sacrifice food...

GIve time to others...give food too...

Days were created BEFORE food...

One Day was made holy BEFORE foods were made holy

Days were given to Man...food was given to man...both a gift...

The irony that after the fall the proportion of time to food and their similarity INCREASED...as it took more time to produce food...and both were to drastically change...to run out...until we have neither...

As if the curse was a clue that we are to understand there is a relationship between the two and to give thanks for both and be mindful of that...imagine if Eve had refused time for the forbidden fruit...

Paul in Romans 14 was referring to that ancient relationship of TIME AS FOOD...a lesson that the spiritual IS material indeed...even the word becomes flesh...on earth material AS IT IS IN HEAVEN SPIRITUALLY...is learned BY fasting...

time as nourishment is best exemplified as the seventh day Sabbath REFRESHES...

Last edited: