X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• love

Originally posted by intojoy View Post

Free light you need love dude

This is iconic, coming from one commanded by some imaginary 'god' to tell people to: "go to hell"

See here and here.

'God' all-ready is LOVE.

Where Love already IS, there is no 'need' for it.

pj

sigpic

Our Real Nature
    freelight's cosmic cafe
    Free-light-Express

~*~*~
    Resource Nexus l Theosophical Studies l Esoteric School of Gnostic Wisdom l Sanatana Dharma lAdidaml Facebook l Thread Catalog & History

Comment

• Dear freelight,

Don't let intojoy or journey get to you. They are often way off course. I've been through it. This TOL site is for people to share their beliefs and experiences, which makes it most likely the best theological website available period!! I know that you get plenty of LOVE from GOD!!

God Be With You Intensely!!

MichaelC
      www.jesusreturningverysoon.com

Comment

• Dear choleric,

I believe in the Trinity and I also know that God loves those who don't know yet. I have A LOT of close friends who don't live up to your idea of satisfying, so lighten up some. Once the Holy Ghost visits them, then they will know also. Of course, there is a Trinity. God is greater than His Son, but they are basically equal, for His Father taught His Son Well. But know there is something greater than even Jesus and He tells us about this in Matt. 12:31. That is the Holy Spirit. He says say what you want to about Him (Jesus), but whosoever blasphemes the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven in this world, neither in the world to come. But until then:

Souls Grow At Their Own Pace. God Granted Us That Thank You!

Michael

Comment

• Dear Grosnick,

I know what freelight posts is not exactly what you want to hear, and it is often difficult to understand, but his language is a bit different, just like say Spanish. His beliefs include leaning towards Hindu. I am aware that his writings are hard to understand sometimes, but if you put effort to understand what he is saying, you would find out that he does believe in Jesus as the Messiah, and he believes in God and loves them both. So what? Do you want to be the one to take that from him??

Into The Light!!

Michael

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelCadry View Post
            God is greater than His Son, but they are basically equal...
            How are they basically equal if God is the head of Christ? This means Jesus Christ is a man under authority just like the rest of us.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelCadry View Post
              God is greater than His Son, but they are basically equal,
              ????

Comment

• Originally posted by freelight View Post
                Excuse me, this is a 'theology' discussion-board which allows anyone to post in those forums which are appropriate to their subject-heading, as long as they abide by the rules. Knight is cool enough to allow this, making this a truly versatile, global network-forum, providing a 'universal-platform' for sharing everything related to 'Theology', and Politics and so many other subjects. Get over yourself.

pj
                I don't need lessons on accepting false religions and cults - mainly because I won't accept them. I assume there's a reason why the Book of Mormon, the New World Translation, Ellen G. White's writings, and other cult materials aren't posted here. We don't even have the Holy Bible posted here, so why the urantia papers? Remember, this is a Christian forum.
                Jesus Christ Is God - See My Blogs

e-Sword - Great & Free Bible Study Software
                Official e-Sword download site (Freeware):

Thousands of FREE add-on modules for e-Sword:

Romans 10:9-10 KJV That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Comment

• Originally posted by journey View Post
                  I don't need lessons on accepting false religions and cults - mainly because I won't accept them.
                  No one is asking you to. That some opinion is shared on a public forum is not a requirement or a compulsion that it be accepted, anymore than you sharing your opinion compels us to accept yours.
                  > TheologyOnline's resident Agnostic Pantheist and self-proclaimed Science Advocate. Defeating pseudoscience at locations near you.

"I am but a student to all religions and an adherent of none."

Comment

• Originally posted by jamie View Post
                    How are they basically equal if God is the head of Christ? This means Jesus Christ is a man under authority just like the rest of us.
                    God's Spirit created Jesus' Spirit BEFORE Jesus ever came down to Earth as a man, born to a virgin named Mary. Jesus was up in heaven living long before He was born on Earth. I hope that does the trick for you, without me having to repeat even more of what I've said.

Michael

Comment

• Originally posted by meshak View Post
                      ????
                      Dear meshak,

I don't know what is so hard to believe for everyone. Once more, I will explain. God and Jesus are like two Identical glasses/vessels Who are filled with almost the same amount of wine. The one with the bit more wine is God. The other glass is Jesus. So they are basically the same, but different. Do you all finally understand. Why would Jesus pray to His Father in the garden before the Romans took Him away, if He was God, He would not pray to Himself. C'mon!!

Michael

Comment

• Quote:
                        Originally Posted by MichaelCadry View Post
                        God is greater than His Son, but they are basically equal,
                        Greater and equal are not the same, friend.

Comment

Greater and equal are not the same, friend.
                          does this matter?

Meshak , Do you confess with your mouth and Heart that The Lord Jesus Christ lived, died and was raised the third Day By the Almighty Creator?

Comment

• Originally posted by JosephR View Post
                            does this matter?
                            Yes it does, since trins use it to make their doctrine is correct, and have been persecuting their enemy.

Meshak , Do you confess with your mouth and Heart that The Lord Jesus Christ lived, died and was raised the third Day By the Almighty Creator?
                            Of course I do. No non-trins do not do it, friend. None trins are more faithful and loyal to Jesus than trins, I can assure you. Most non-trins I know are not lip servers.

This is the only one that you seem to learn about Christianity since you have joined in this site. that is still big change. I hope you keep learning and strive to be loyal and faithful to your Lord Jesus, brother. Reading His word is the only way to do, not from anyone else.

Comment

Yes it does, since trins use it to make their doctrine is correct, and have been persecuting their enemy.

Of course I do. No non-trins do not do it, friend. None trins are more faithful and loyal to Jesus than trins, I can assure you. Most non-trins I know are not lip servers.
                              Only God knows your heart..if you speak true Jesus promises you are saved.

if you make it there first tell Him I love Him.

Comment

• Originally posted by JosephR View Post
                                Only God knows your heart..if you speak true Jesus promises you are saved.

if you make it there first tell Him I love Him.

there is a lot more to it than just believe. Jesus says if you love Me keep my commands.

Jesus does not approve of lip servers. You need to keep reading His word, brother. You still missing a whole lot. What I have been saying is all in His word.

Comment

Working...
                                X