THE BLAME GAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

If you are a regular viewer on YouTube you've noticed how the Antifa and Black Lives Matter folks treat Trump voters/Conservatives. They scream obscenities and call Conservatives; Nazis/Fascists. I'll give you some good advise, next time you hear a Cable news host on CNN or one of the other liberal Cable news outlets talking about "White Supremacists/Fascists/neo-Nazis," remember that they have "Blurred the Line" and are including Conservative Trump voters/backers. They won't come out and say that, however, that's who they're including with their rhetoric.

They're a bunch of mindless drones, aren't they? I keep thinking I'm watching an episode of the "walking dead". :nono:

glorydaz

A certain percentage of the citizenry of this nation have become "Obsessed" with Donald Trump. I have no doubt whatsoever, that, "The Demons of Hell" are playing a part in this "Grand Delusion" we see spreading across the country and beyond. We see a good example of what's going on today in the story of "Sodom and Gomorrah." In the story, Let's just say; Lot and his family were the metaphoric Conservatives and the rest of the city were the far-left-wing liberals. Lot and his family were righteous, however, the rest of the citizenry were not. From this story, we can draw a parallel of the division we face today. A huge portion of Conservative/sober-minded people voted Trump into office and those who voted for Hillary/Sanders remain angry, in some cases; subversive, displeased to the MAX and seeking revenge. As I've previously noted; they suffer from "Soreloseritis." They just cannot understand how and why their candidate didn't win. That's where the "Miracle" comes into play. The answer to their dilemma is, It was God's Will that placed Trump into office. God has always used "Flawed" men to do His bidding and bring Glory to Himself.

:first:

glorydaz

I pray that Donald Trump repents while he is institutionalized and hopefully getting the psychological and spiritual therapy that he so desperately needs. I pray for all of mankind to repent and accept Christ as their Savior. That doesn't mean that I have to sit back and allow evil to prosper, hence the reason Donald Trump needs to be impeached.

On a related note: Have you noticed that liberals/Libertarians/RINO's like patrick jane, glorydaz and Grosnick Marowbe are calling themselves 'conservatives'?

The left has always been known for redefining things, now they're attempting to redefine what conservatism is.

Sore losers all talk like you. Poor baby lost and now he can't believe it. :chuckle:

Eagles Wings

My very wise, Dad, drilled it into my head:

Just walk away

Just walk away

He was not a pacifist either, but a well trained, former military guy who was well disciplined.

Thanks, Dad.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
It would be funny if it weren't true.

It isn't true....that's why it was so funny.

People like Grosnick Marowbe who believes that Republicans can do no wrong gave us the Republican Establishment, the same one that gave us Roe v Wade 44 years ago, and the same one that is still in power under Donald Trump.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Maybe you can explain how someone can defend things that God abhors (sexual sins, racism, etc.) and still spend eternity with Him?

Seriously, I'd like to know.

So God forgives everyone? (and here I thought repentance was mandatory).

I don't think most people defend things that God abhors, they just don't choose to obsess over them all the time, like you do. After all, we were all guilty of many things God hates at one time or another.

Let's talk about you and Grosnick Marowbe instead of "most people". You both defend an unrepentant sinner (Donald Trump) who promotes things that God abhors. You both attack me for standing up for God's Word.

Isaiah 5:20

Good luck with your GRACE without repentance.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It isn't true....that's why it was so funny.

GRACE

I don't think most people defend things that God abhors, they just don't choose to obsess over them all the time, like you do. After all, we were all guilty of many things God hates at one time or another.

Proverbs 6:16-19
These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.​

Perfect observation, Glory.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thanks for responding.

I simply wanted to know what you are doing to address your grievances with this Presidency.

Like I mentioned: They're addressed daily in a thread here on TOL that 200-300 people view each day.

My family and myself are not convinced nor convicted that impeachment is a necessary or viable solution at this time.

I'm pretty sure that Robert Mueller's investigation into Trump corrupt ties with Russian will be the deciding point.

Even if that is swept under the proverbial rug, I truly pray that Trump step's down from the Presidency and gets the spiritual and psychological therapy that he so desperately needs.

Eagles Wings

Like I mentioned: They're addressed daily in a thread here on TOL that 200-300 people view each day.

I'm pretty sure that Robert Mueller's investigation into Trump corrupt ties with Russian will be the deciding point.

Even if that is swept under the proverbial rug, I truly pray that Trump step's down from the Presidency and gets the spiritual and psychological therapy that he so desperately needs.
I agree about the investigation. That is what we are watching closely.

ClimateSanity

It seems like logical fruit, to me.

A lot of people voted in a man prone to self assertion and vengeance with the primary hope that he'd be a wrecking ball and swamp drainer. He was expected to tear down more than build up.

Why wouldn't those who oppose him largely respond in kind?

Many people are in a "just burn it all down" kind of mood. It's indiscriminate, and expecting that it will only affect the things one doesn't like is wildly naive.
It got us nowhere working " constructively " with these folks since 1980. They give no quarter at all. It's time for Armageddon so to speak....and we are seeing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.