Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

Explain the satire.

I've come to the conclusion there is no explaining anything to those who have donkeyed down. Once a donkey sits on his behind, you might as well walk on without him. You can crack him on the head. You can try to entice him with a carrot. You can do cartwheels in an attempt to distract him. All to no avail. Fool donkeys. :nono:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I've come to the conclusion there is no explaining anything to those who have donkeyed down. Once a donkey sits on his behind, you might as well walk on without him. You can crack him on the head. You can try to entice him with a carrot. You can do cartwheels in an attempt to distract him. All to no avail. Fool donkeys. :nono:

i was really looking forward to hearing an explanation of how they planned to report me, an anonymous poster on an internet discussion board, to the new york state authorities for a "crime" that my wife would never admit occurred

elohiym

You have claimed his comment was satirical. I've asked you to explain the satire. For it to even begin to be satirical, it would first have to actually meet the new DOJ definition, which requires penetration; but even then, there is nothing funny about rape. And I would hardly call an attempt to provoke rape victims with his foolishness being satirical. Rather, it's being malicious and indicative of psychopathy.

But I'm trying to explain this to a donkey so ...

1PeaceMaker

That he does. I am also grateful to TH, Lifeisgood and 1PM. They have all added some much needed common sense and empathy to this thread.

And I'm grateful to you for making sense and adding your influence on such an important human rights topic. No man or woman should be raped, and no rapist arbitrates justice for God.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
there is nothing funny about rape. And I would hardly call an attempt to provoke rape victims with his foolishness being satirical. Rather, it's being malicious and indicative of psychopathy.

But I'm trying to explain this to a donkey so ...

/thread

elohiym

i was really looking forward to hearing an explanation of how they planned to report me, an anonymous poster on an internet discussion board, to the new york state authorities for a "crime" that my wife would never admit occurred

Are you talking about your confession of raping your wife or engaging in married fraud with her to obtain health insurance benefits?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Are you talking about your confession of raping your wife or engaging in married fraud with her to obtain health insurance benefits?

and elo goes for the coveted double retard award!

at-least-twice-perhaps-double-thumb.jpg

elohiym

are you a rape victim?

No. I've never been raped, but I was sexually molested as child by an older boy. Also, I've never forced a woman to have sex with me against her will.

Can you say that you have never forced a woman to have sex with you against her will? I think that should be the next statement you post for clarification.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And I'm grateful to you for making sense and adding your influence on such an important human rights topic. No man or woman should be raped, and no rapist arbitrates justice for God.

Very true. I find it amazing that such a violation on another human being is being made light of. I can't think of another criminal act in which the perpetrator is defended so vehemently.

Truly disturbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.