Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
only to those retards who can't understand what i'm saying :idunno:
What you are saying in both threads is wrong. That simple. You are wrong. No woman ever deserves to be raped for any reason and wives can be and are raped by their husbands, even husbands who identify as Christian. You are proof of that. You claim to be Christian and you claim to have gotten your wife drunk and taken sexual advantage of her.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
What you are saying in both threads is incomprehensible to a retard like me. I will continually fail to understand what you are saying. I will continually misrepresent what you say. I will, with every post I make, prove myself to be a total retard.

:thumb:

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Well, you certainly come off as a fool in this topic.
Why? Because I make note of that fact that husbands can and do rape their wives, even Christian husbands. Because I am will to stand up and say that that is wrong? Because I see women as a gift from God and, as such, they should be respected and cherished even when they may be acting poorly? Exactly what makes me a fool in your eyes?

1PeaceMaker

What you are saying in both threads is wrong. That simple. You are wrong. No woman ever deserves to be raped for any reason and wives can be and are raped by their husbands, even husbands who identify as Christian. You are proof of that. You claim to be Christian and you claim to have gotten your wife drunk and taken sexual advantage of her.

Well said.

1PeaceMaker

And the Bible recognizes that male rape is wrong. There are two stories to that effect. It makes sense to recognize it in secular law, as it is basic common sense.

lifeisgood

I wasn't speaking to Doser. I wasn't translating for Doser. :alien:

I was speaking to the reader.
This is where reading comprehension comes into play.

Note the construction of the sentence.

Had I been speaking to Doser, or translating for Doser, I would have said, "I guess she doesn't realize she's calling you a LIAR, Doser."

Or, I could have said, "Hey, Doser, I guess she doesn't realize she's calling YOU a liar."

The point being, of course, that you just chastened him for name calling and then you proceeded to call him a liar. All in the same post.
Did that just go zooming over your head, or did you just choose to ignore how you were being a hypocrite?

Exhale, glorydaz. Exhale.

genuineoriginal

Why? Because I make note of that fact that husbands can and do rape their wives, even Christian husbands.
Show me in the Bible where anyone even hints that a husband can rape his wife.

Because I am will to stand up and say that that is wrong?
What exactly are you willing to stand up and say is wrong?
Are you opposed to the act of a husband forcing a wife to have sex?
Or are you opposed to the act of charging a husband with a criminal offense because his wife claims she did not consent to having sex with him (clearly a he said/she said no evidence to support either one and no force is needed scenario)?

Because I see women as a gift from God and, as such, they should be respected and cherished even when they may be acting poorly?
What in God's name does that have to do with anything we have been discussing on this thread?

Exactly what makes me a fool in your eyes?
The part where you claim that ok doser should be prosecuted for a criminal offense for stating that the sex he had with his wife while intoxicated meets the DoJ definition for rape.

genuineoriginal

And the Bible recognizes that male rape is wrong. There are two stories to that effect. It makes sense to recognize it in secular law, as it is basic common sense.
What are the circumstances in those two stories.

Do they fit this definition of rape?
"A carnal knowledge of a woman not one's wife by force or against her will."

Are there any stories in the Bible that match this definition of rape without matching the other?
“The penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.”

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Why? Because I make note of that fact that husbands can and do rape their wives, even Christian husbands. Because I am will to stand up and say that that is wrong? Because I see women as a gift from God and, as such, they should be respected and cherished even when they may be acting poorly? Exactly what makes me a fool in your eyes?

CabinetMaker, I'm grateful for you. You represent the best in men.

1PeaceMaker

What are the circumstances in those two stories.

Do they fit this definition of rape?
"A carnal knowledge of a woman not one's wife by force or against her will."

Are there any stories in the Bible that match this definition of rape without matching the other?
“The penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.”

Genesis 19:5 "And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them."

What does it mean to "know them?"

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Genesis 19:5 "And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them."

What does it mean to "know them?"

i believe they planned to introduce themselves and chat them up, get to know them, maybe buy them a beer and talk football

Status
Not open for further replies.