DESPERATE PRAYERS FOR MY MOM, PLEASE!!!!!!

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My dad took my mom to the urgent care center yesterday. She couldn't hardly breathe and she had 105 temp. All of us kids kept telling him he needed to take her to the Emergency Room but she didn't want to go.

Well as soon as she was seen they immediately rushed her by ambulance to the E.R.

Now after all the tests they've done, they have diagnosed her with either Tuberculosis or Cancer. They say she's critical right now. She's been a very heavy chain smoker since she was a teenager. She's not breathing on her own. They have her in isolation and we can't even go and see her. :(

Please Please pray that either the doctors are wrong in their diagnosis or that if they're right, they'll have wisdom in doing all they can to get her to at least a fairly healthy state.

This has happened so suddenly. I love my mom and I'm not ready to lose her.

Thanks so much for your prayers.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Praying for your mother Poly

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am so sorry you are going through this, Poly. Your mother and your family are in my thoughts, wishing for a complete recovery.

bybee

My dad took my mom to the urgent care center yesterday. She couldn't hardly breathe and she had 105 temp. All of us kids kept telling him he needed to take her to the Emergency Room but she didn't want to go.

Well as soon as she was seen they immediately rushed her by ambulance to the E.R.

Now after all the tests they've done, they have diagnosed her with either Tuberculosis or Cancer. They say she's critical right now. She's been a very heavy chain smoker since she was a teenager. She's not breathing on her own. They have her in isolation and we can't even go and see her. :(

Please Please pray that either the doctors are wrong in their diagnosis or that if they're right, they'll have wisdom in doing all they can to get her to at least a fairly healthy state.

I am praying.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Wow. I feel really connected and am hoping for the best.

I don't know for sure, but maybe ObamaCare caused her to have a bad experience in the emergency room.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

God be with you all

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I will surly pray for her. Having tested positive for TB once, it seems that is less than the big C? I had fever 104 in the middle of February, and I am doing better. Why I am adding this, you know it is in God’s hands, and for me, I know my passing would be harder on my kids than me?
All we can do is pray for the best.