Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would add a real "pay to play" subforum (or forums) limited to only those who pay to enter AND sign off on a doctrinal statement. Knight could start as many as he wanted to, I suppose. The pay part would discourage trolling but if one is stupid enough to pay to infiltrate, his having lied on the doctrinal statement would become evident soon enough. That would result in a forever and ever perma-ban. That's what I'd do.
    "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
    Terence Mc Lean

[most will be very surprised]

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
    By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

• A buzzer to get another TOLers attention

Comment

• Originally posted by musterion View Post
        I would add a real "pay to play" subforum (or forums) limited to only those who pay to enter AND sign off on a doctrinal statement. Knight could start as many as he wanted to, I suppose. The pay part would discourage trolling but if one is stupid enough to pay to infiltrate, his having lied on the doctrinal statement would become evident soon enough. That would result in a forever and ever perma-ban. That's what I'd do.
        Sounds like it's time for somebody to put their money where their mouth is and ... start their own website.

Some drink at the fountain of knowledge, others just gargle.

Comment

• Originally posted by fzappa13 View Post
          Sounds like it's time for somebody to put their money where their mouth is and ... start their own website.

Problem?
          "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
          Terence Mc Lean

[most will be very surprised]

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
          By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

• Originally posted by Thunder's Muse View Post
            A buzzer to get another TOLers attention
            Yes!

Comment

• more threads about me!

Comment

• Originally posted by musterion View Post
                Problem?
                No, Clutch, I like the way things are run here just fine.
                Some drink at the fountain of knowledge, others just gargle.

Comment

• Originally posted by bybee View Post
                  What would you recommend?

For what it's worth I'd implement a feature whereby one could keep unwanted drooling , malicious idiots out of one's threads!
                  Wouldn't it nice to have a pleasant exchange or spirited debate without the carping slanderers constant disruption?

I'd like to be able to invite all the liberals here to our petting zoo here in Anchorage. We have wonderful Polar and grizzly bears that LOVE liberals.

Comment

Working...
                  X