Abuse, libel , stalking and bully boy tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

Oh cut it out. Nang has not preached another Gospel. She holds with doctrines a little different than yours. Nothing you post from Scripture will give you leave to behave the way you like to behave. There's no excuse for it.

Oh Miss Goody Two Shoes is taking her morning stroll, I see. Where do you buy that fancy glittery whitewash you're sportin'? Inquiring minds want to know.

Nang does not preach the Gospel of Salvation. She preaches that certain ones are saved so they can believe the gospel. That's a backwards, upside down, inside out poor excuse for a gospel.

IMJerusha

Oh Miss Goody Two Shoes is taking her morning stroll, I see. Where do you buy that fancy glittery whitewash you're sportin'? Inquiring minds want to know.

You have an inquiring mind? Okay, yes, I typically wear two shoes...one on the left foot and one on the right. It's also two in the afternoon here.
You are also more than welcome to post from Scripture that which will give you leave to behave the way you like to behave.

Nang does not preach the Gospel of Salvation. She preaches that certain ones are saved so they can believe the gospel. That's a backwards, upside down, inside out poor excuse for a gospel.

That's called the doctrine of the elect and I don't agree with it either. It doesn't change the fact that she calls upon Yeshua for salvation. Romans 10:13

Dialogos

glorydaz said:
..And its also no what Nang or Calvinists in general believe....

glorydaz

You have an inquiring mind? Okay, yes, I typically wear two shoes...one on the left foot and one on the right. It's also two in the afternoon here.
You are also more than welcome to post from Scripture that which will give you leave to behave the way you like to behave.

My behaviour? Are you saying you can see my behaviour and judge it from clear across the United States? I'll be doggoned. Perhaps I don't talk nice enough to suit your uppityness....isn't that what this is all about?

That's called the doctrine of the elect and I don't agree with it either. It doesn't change the fact that she calls upon Yeshua for salvation. Romans 10:13

Oh, thank you, your uppityness. I'd not have know that without your kindly instruction. :thumb:

IMJerusha

My behaviour? Are you saying you can see my behaviour and judge it from clear across the United States? I'll be doggoned. Perhaps I don't talk nice enough to suit your uppityness....isn't that what this is all about?

Nope. You wanna take it that way, but nope. Do you prefer a country posting style?

Oh, thank you, your uppityness. I'd not have know that without your kindly instruction. :thumb:

Hey, didn't want you to feel I was ignoring your inquiring mind. :wave:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
She preaches that certain ones are saved so they can believe the gospel. That's a backwards, upside down, inside out poor excuse for a gospel.

Let her be accursed.

..And its also no what Nang or Calvinists in general believe....

Interesting choice of words..."in general". Because in general, that is exactly what they do. And worse.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Let her be accursed.

Interesting choice of words..."in general". Because in general, that is exactly what they do. And worse.

Nope, dope . . .

You have no theological learning or basis from which to evaluate others.

Ignorant people like you, have no idea what they do not know . . .

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Really Nang, like you should talk. You can't even remember the name of the disorder they named after you. :nono:

S0ZO does not believe mental illness exists, so he just made that up to be funny.

Really, GD, you should laugh more, and hate less.

It does wonders for wrinkles . . .

Nang

TOL Subscriber
That's right glorydaz, afterall, Nangcy is an expert on having the ungodly counsel her.

Nope.

Nang has counselled the ungodly for years . . . not vice versa.

You guys just don't get anything right.

Status
Not open for further replies.