Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abuse, libel , stalking and bully boy tactics.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMJerusha View Post
    Sure thing! ...or I could say "you betcha" if that makes you feel more comfortable.
    You could, but my comfort doesn't really rest on what you say.

Comment

• Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
      She preaches that certain ones are saved so they can believe the gospel. That's a backwards, upside down, inside out poor excuse for a gospel.
      Let her be accursed.

Originally posted by Dialogos View Post
      ..And its also no what Nang or Calvinists in general believe....
      Interesting choice of words..."in general". Because in general, that is exactly what they do. And worse.
      Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick M View Post
        Let her be accursed.

Interesting choice of words..."in general". Because in general, that is exactly what they do. And worse.
        Nope, dope . . .

You have no theological learning or basis from which to evaluate others.

Ignorant people like you, have no idea what they do not know . . .
        "The immutable God never learned anything and never changed his mind. He knew everything from eternity."

" The difference between faith and saving faith are the propositions believed."
        Gordon H. Clark

"If a man be lost, God must not have the blame for it; but if a man be saved, God must have the glory of it."
        Charles Spurgeon

Comment

• Originally posted by Nang View Post
          Nope, dope . . .

You have no theological learning or basis from which to evaluate others.

Ignorant people like you, have no idea what they do not know . . .
          Really Nang, like you should talk. You can't even remember the name of the disorder they named after you.

Comment

Really Nang, like you should talk. You can't even remember the name of the disorder they named after you.
            S0ZO does not believe mental illness exists, so he just made that up to be funny.

Really, GD, you should laugh more, and hate less.

It does wonders for wrinkles . . .
            "The immutable God never learned anything and never changed his mind. He knew everything from eternity."

Gordon H. Clark

"If a man be lost, God must not have the blame for it; but if a man be saved, God must have the glory of it."
            Charles Spurgeon

Comment

S0ZO does not believe mental illness exists, so he just made that up to be funny.

Really, GD, you should laugh more, and hate less.

It does wonders for wrinkles
              . . .
              Did your shrink tell you that?

Comment

Did your shrink tell you that?
                "Shrink" is an out-dated and old-fashioned term.

You are showing your years, dear.

Gordon H. Clark

Charles Spurgeon

Comment

"Shrink" is an out-dated and old-fashioned term.

You are showing your years, dear.

That's right glorydaz, afterall, Nangcy is an expert on having the ungodly counsel her.

Comment

• Originally posted by S0ZO View Post
                    That's right glorydaz, afterall, Nangcy is an expert on having the ungodly counsel her.
                    Nope.

Nang has counselled the ungodly for years . . . not vice versa.

You guys just don't get anything right.

Gordon H. Clark

Charles Spurgeon

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick M View Post
                      She claims God creates people for the purpose of sending them to hell for his good purpose, and they deserve it. That is the blackest of evil hearts.
                      Speaking from your moral high ground?
                      So they took him and killed him, and threw him out of the vineyard.

Comment

Nope.

Nang has counselled the ungodly for years . . . not vice versa.
                        Do they run away screaming? How many have you converted with your serene, Christ-like approach?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusha View Post
                          Do they run away screaming? How many have you converted with your serene, Christ-like approach?
                          If I thought you were really interested in the story of my Christian life and service, I would give you answer.

But for some reason, I suspect that you, in your state of unbelief and hatred of God, would just attempt to use any of my witness, to tear me to shreds.

IOWs, you are not deserving or to be trusted with hearing my Christian life's story.

Sorry . . .

Gordon H. Clark

Charles Spurgeon

Comment

If I thought you were really interested in the story of my Christian life and service, I would give you answer.
                            That's fine ... I wouldn't trust *your* answer.

But for some reason, I suspect that you, in your state of unbelief and hatred of God, would just attempt to use any of my witness, to tear me to shreds.
                            Well, since you just lied about me, it is extremely likely I would be a tad sarcastic in my response.

IOWs, you are not deserving or to be trusted with hearing my Christian life's story.

Sorry . . .
                            Since I don't consider your witness to be honest or legitimate, there is no need to apologize. Franky, my dear, you are a fraud.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusha View Post
                              That's fine ... I wouldn't trust *your* answer.

Well, since you just lied about me, it is extremely likely I would be a tad sarcastic in my response.

Since I don't consider your witness to be honest or legitimate, there is no need to apologize. Franky, my dear, you are a fraud.

Rusha,

A reminder: you are not a Christian, and therefore you have no Holy Spirit in you whereby you can discern between a fraud or a genuine believer.

So quit judging me, when you have no Godly right to do so, but rather should be focusing on the judgment to come upon yourself, for your own failings, sins, and unbelief.

Gordon H. Clark

Charles Spurgeon

Comment

So quit judging me, when you have no Godly right to do so, but rather should be focusing on the judgment to come upon yourself, for your own failings, sins, and unbelief.
                                Follow your own advice.

Comment

Working...
                                X