Town Quixote's

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
"Bound and gagged"?

Geez, talk about melodrama. As to what TH has reaped, what's that exactly? You banging on?

I'm sure he'll cope...
I'm trying, but it's so (sniff) darn (sob) hard (rending of garments).

You know, what's sad is that not too long ago I'd have really gotten caught up in this. The pruning and leaving for a bit was probably one of the best sequence of events possible.

Good to see you around. How do you guys celebrate Christmas across the pond? Flaming puddings and punches? Or is that a bit old fashioned? Any traditions left or is it all bound into the whole Euro business? :think:

By the way Bound and Gagged may be the best new tech metal band going.

glorydaz

Now don't get mad because your mind went where it would and it wasn't where I was taking you. And don't get mad because you can't keep saying I won't let a thing go as I leave a thread to you and you stick around here to give an actual working definition of hypocrisy and irony.

Or you could just go away...or can you? :think:

I'm starting to believe you can't.

I know you like to pretend that I'm the one that's mad and not you, but you already admitted you were upset. I'm not the least bit upset with you, so naturally, I'm not going to admit something that isn't true. Just like I won't say a stripper doesn't deserve any punishment for her bad behavior. I just can't lie to please you.

I have to laugh at the thought that you could take my mind anywhere....you can't even get your own mind to go where you want it to. And, yes, I certainly could go away if I wanted to, but I'm enjoying myself. When I think of all that time when I felt sorry for the way Res was picking on you, I'm reminded of the way I gave PJ pos reps when I shouldn't have. To correct my mistake, I slowly but surely gave him neg reps....to make up for my error in believing him. Now, I do the same with you. I was wrong to believe you, so I will continue addressing your hypocrisy until I get tired of doing it. If you haven't made any changes, eventually, I'll give up on you. Until then, there may actually be some small chance that you will see what you have done wrong in this. :)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I know you like to pretend that I'm the one that's mad and not you,
I also pretend that the earth goes around the sun and the moon isn't, in fact, edible cheese. :chew:

Pretend. That's a funny word, isn't it?

but you already admitted you were upset.
Right. Saddened. Before I got to know you better. Is angry the only way you get upset?

I'm not the least bit upset with you
:rotfl: Sorry, what do you do differently when you're upset? How would it appear different to someone outside of your noggin?

I won't say a stripper doesn't deserve any punishment for her bad behavior. I just can't lie to please you.
I've never said that's why you lie and I never will. :thumb:

I have to laugh at the thought that you could take my mind anywhere.
Because of your vast superiority, no doubt. But I'm glad to see you owning your mistake.

And, yes, I certainly could go away if I wanted to, but I'm enjoying myself.
Right. That's the most important thing to you. I completely see that. I think everyone will. But it does make the "let it go" comment a lot funnier. You have to see that...maybe. :eek:

Arthur Brain

I'm trying, but it's so (sniff) darn (sob) hard (rending of garments).

You know, what's sad is that not too long ago I'd have really gotten caught up in this. The pruning and leaving for a bit was probably one of the best sequence of events possible.

Now just pull yourself together man. Oh, you have...:eek:
Good to see you around. How do you guys celebrate Christmas across the pond? Flaming puddings and punches? Or is that a bit old fashioned? Any traditions left or is it all bound into the whole Euro business? :think:

By the way Bound and Gagged may be the best new tech metal band going.

Well, I can only speak for myself of course and not as a pundit for the UK in general, but I like to celebrate the festive season by avoiding mince pies, turkeys and the Queens speech. Basically I turn into ES for a day before the humbugs run out...

glorydaz

Oh please, SOD is nothing but a troll with sociopath written all over him. I used to be friendly enough with him until he went bat crazy when I asked him to cool it with Barbarian as threads were getting spammed to bits by him because of his obsessive crap. Then, all of a sudden it was the whole boring "retard" nonsense. He was stalking TH all over the place and flamed out time and again, got banned, came back with another "identity" and rinse and repeat. He's a sandwich short of a sandwich GD.

Oh, that's right, Artie. I'm supposed to believe anything you say after what I've seen you say about me? I swear you libs all live in some alternate universe. :rotfl:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Now just pull yourself together man. Oh, you have...:eek:
It's like a carnival in here, isn't it? :noid: Watch your pockets.

Well, I can only speak for myself of course and not as a pundit for the UK in general, but I like to celebrate the festive season by avoiding mince pies, turkeys and the Queens speech.
Speaks with a mouthful of pies and turkey, does she? Bits of it flying about. Gad. Can't blame you.

And isn't that a change around here tonight?

Basically I turn into ES for a day before the humbugs run out...
Elke Sommer? :think: That's darn peculiar. Good money in it, is there?

glorydaz

I also pretend that the earth goes around the sun and the moon isn't, in fact, edible cheese. :chew:

Pretend. That's a funny word, isn't it?

Right. Saddened. Before I got to know you better. Is angry the only way you get upset?

:rotfl: Sorry, what do you do differently when you're upset? How would it appear different to someone outside of your noggin?

I've never said that's why you lie and I never will. :thumb:

Because of your vast superiority, no doubt. But I'm glad to see you owning your mistake.

Right. That's the most important thing to you. I completely see that. I think everyone will. But it does make the "let it go" comment a lot funnier. You have to see that...maybe. :eek:

No doubt you can out talk me. Of course so can any good con man. The tip off should be in the amount of garbage that comes rolling so trippingly off your tongue. There's a truck load of it right up there. :chuckle:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
True ... but it doesn't need to be limited to only person. A new year is coming, and they should be afforded a brand new start as well. :)
A general amnesty? Why the heck not? Let'em all in...unless they're Syrians, of course. There's no way the power structure is going for that.