Town Quixote's

Arthur Brain

Oh, that's right, Artie. I'm supposed to believe anything you say after what I've seen you say about me? I swear you libs all live in some alternate universe. :rotfl:

Do or don't. I hardly need to make things up about SOD thanks, or you for that matter.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, as fun as this has been, I need a bit of time to unwind and relax.

Off to watch vampires ...

Arthur Brain

It's like a carnival in here, isn't it? :noid: Watch your pockets.

Damn straight, else they'll pocket your watch...

What time is it anyway?

Speaks with a mouthful of pies and turkey, does she? Bits of it flying about. Gad. Can't blame you.

And isn't that a change around here tonight?

Well, that would explain the 'annus horriblis' speech of some years back but anyhow...

Elke Sommer? :think: That's darn peculiar. Good money in it, is there?

Bah...

Arthur Brain

I'd name mine Sir Lord Reginald Cumberbottom Marmaduke, III.

That or Jerry.

Have a good one, Rusha. Thanks for the excellent company.

I'm sorry but that's already taken, for a long time now to boot, which is eventually what The flying llama corps did with the name...

What?

:liberals:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I'm sorry but that's already taken, for a long time now to boot, which is eventually what The flying llama corps did with the name...

What?

:liberals:
Well, I knew something was afoot.

Jerry it is then...though I can't shake the feeling of inappropriateness somehow...I'll run it by the lads back at the home for exceedingly old former members of the RAF Flying Deuces and get back to you.

Arthur Brain

About that. Going to miss the Casio. It had a lovely chime. And a boxing game built right in.

Well of course, seconds out and all...

Which in Latin, as everyone knows, means "horrible bottom" speech.

It does? Wow, I just thought she was miffed because someone hadn't dusted the chimney or something...

One of three little sheep?

"Bah bah black sheep, have you any wool?"

"Nope..."

There endeth...things...

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Well of course, seconds out and all...
One of Genesis' best albums to be sure.

It does? Wow, I just thought she was miffed because someone hadn't dusted the chimney or something...
All right, all right. Easy on the euphemisms sailor.

"Bah bah black sheep, have you any wool?"

"Nope..."

There endeth...things...
All for one and whatnot or as they say in the Latin, "Annus, Aramis, Porthos." Ahem.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Well, I knew something was afoot.

Jerry it is then...though I can't shake the feeling of inappropriateness somehow...I'll run it by the lads back at the home for exceedingly old former members of the RAF Flying Deuces and get back to you.

Inappropriate?

What are you on about? Excuse me while I go see what all the fuss is about regarding this unplanned wellington bomber/hawker hurricane/supermarine spitfire flyover has to do with anyth.....

:dead:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Oh, I guarantee that okee dose will frequent this thread and cause a little derision.
Generally Zod? :think: That's super, man.

Trollin, trollin, trollin, though their heads are swollen
watch them doggies trollin, raw hides!

The joint was jumping last night. :upright:

bybee

Generally Zod? :think: That's super, man.

Trollin, trollin, trollin, though their heads are swollen
watch them doggies trollin, raw hides!

The joint was jumping last night. :upright:

I went to a Christmas party last night. All kinds of lovely, intelligent, civil people were in attendance. It was lovely!