Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracerBullet

Quote: Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post

How could a society totally prevent gender confusion?

Without a doubt traditional roles by parents (if you're lucky enough to have a mom and dad in your home while growing up in this day and age) have an tremendous positive effect on gender identity, but as we've seen: traumatic experiences in childhood (sexual abuse, overbearing mother, absent father) frequently lead to homosexual desire; do you not believe that gender confused people were psychologically damaged during their childhood as well?

sexual abuse, overbearing mother, absent father - you might as well be talking about an imbalance of the humors or possession by mischievous spirits, the level of evidence is the same for them all.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted Again what is your plan to change things if you truly want to change them?

I'm hoping for the natural saeculum of history to do it's work, pruning the excesses and reversing what is pernicious.

What GFR7 just said (using his 50 cent vocabulary) is that immoral behavior and the organized tyranny that goes with it (which happens when immoral behavior is legalized by society) will fade away like the disco era.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
sexual abuse, overbearing mother, absent father - you might as well be talking about an imbalance of the humors or possession by mischievous spirits, the level of evidence is the same for them all.

Or, I could be talking about the childhood of LGBTQueer icon Dan Savage.

WARNING! As with anything that comes from the LGBTQueer movement, there will be profanity and vulgarity.

Dan Savage: Obama's Bully in Chief

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=v45SU9TnBxM

TracerBullet

Quote: Originally posted Again what is your plan to change things if you truly want to change them?

What GFR7 just said (using his 50 cent vocabulary) is that immoral behavior and the organized tyranny that goes with it (which happens when immoral behavior is legalized by society) will fade away like the disco era.

Yes, prejudice and discrimination is dying out

TracerBullet

Or, I could be talking about the childhood of LGBTQueer icon Dan Savage.

And here is your typical tactic of trying to distract attention from your earlier false claims.

facts are facts, the idea of sexual orientation being influenced in any way by "sexual abuse, overbearing mother, absent father" has no evidence to support it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
And here is your typical tactic of trying to distract attention from your earlier false claims.

I was just strolling down memory lane with a video about one of the LGBTQueer's icons: Dan Savage.

acts are facts, the idea of sexual orientation being influenced in any way by "sexual abuse, overbearing mother, absent father" has no evidence to support it.

Actually we were talking about Bruce (you won't report me for calling him Bruce instead of Caitlyn will you? BTW, your batting average on attempting to have me silenced isn't looking too good) Jenner and what in his life caused him to be a cross dresser who has or is planning on having his genitals mutilated.

Thoughts on what would cause someone to commit such a heinous act against their own body TracerBullet? ;-)

TracerBullet

I was just strolling down memory lane with a video about one of the LGBTQueer's icons: Dan Savage.

Actually we were talking about Bruce (you won't report me for calling him Bruce instead of Caitlyn will you? BTW, your batting average on attempting to have me silenced isn't looking too good) Jenner and what in his life caused him to be a cross dresser who has or is planning on having his genitals mutilated.

Thoughts on what would cause someone to commit such a heinous act against their own body TracerBullet? ;-)

Silenced? Put that ego in check little lady, I don't want you silenced. You and your false witness, intolerance and sad rantings do more to promote the cause of equality and justice than just about anything else. And on a personal note, I just love to watch you squirm and twist when one of your leis or fake studies is exposed.

That said you still get to play by the rules of the board...even if the rules don't apply equally to everyone.

TracerBullet

oh and the fact remains that the idea of sexual orientation being influenced in any way by "sexual abuse, overbearing mother, absent father" has no evidence to support it.

GFR7

Nature isn't cruel, your attitude however is.
No, I think if nature puts people in a body which is going to torment them - for some mysterious reason, because it is the "wrong" one - that is cruel. I am not mocking anyone who feels this way. I'm simply puzzled as to why this would occur universally. :(

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post

Silenced? Put that ego in check little lady, I don't want you silenced. You and your false witness, intolerance and sad rantings do more to promote the cause of equality and justice than just about anything else. And on a personal note, I just love to watch you squirm and twist when one of your leis or fake studies is exposed.

That said you still get to play by the rules of the board...even if the rules don't apply equally to everyone.

"We're here, we're queer, get used to it!"

We're here, we're queer, get used to it!

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by TracerBullet

No, I think if nature puts people in a body which is going to torment them - for some mysterious reason, because it is the "wrong" one - that is cruel. I am not mocking anyone who feels this way. I'm simply puzzled as to why this would occur universally. :(

Note how homosexualist GFR7 in his oh so clever way said that God is cruel and does make mistakes.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
In LGBTQueer "culture" :

Miley Cyrus Comes Out As Pansexual

"I'm very open about it."

8-28-16

Labels have not always been Miley Cyrus' thing, but the singer reveals she identifies as pansexual in the latest issue of Elle UK.

"I’m very open about it – I’m pansexual," she tells the fashion magazine. "But I’m not in a relationship. I’m 22, I’m going on dates, but I change my style every two weeks, let alone who I’m with."

Last month, Cyrus opened up about the fluidity of her sexuality, saying she told her mom about feeling same-sex attractions when she was 14 years old.

"I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn't involve an animal and everyone is of age," she told Paper magazine. "Everything that's legal, I'm down with. Yo, I'm down with any adult -- anyone over the age of 18 who is down to love me. I don't relate to being boy or girl, and I don't have to have my partner relate to boy or girl."

Read more if you can stomach it: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/miley-cyrus-comes-out-pansexual_55e05c7be4b0aec9f352d9f4

Yo Miley: Why so many rules? What if your "thing" (like homosexual icon Frank Kameny said) is having sex with an animal? And who would deny "love" to a child just because they're under that silly silly sexual age of consent law?

TownHall.com ran an article speculating why Miley Cyrus is so messed up. I personally think that she was sexually molested by one of the many bisexuals (the "B" in the LGBTQ acronym) in Hollyweird, but that's just speculation on my part based on the fact that so many sexually confused people were sexually abused as a child.

Miley Cyrus and the Tragedy of a Lost Childhood

Sept. 10, 2013

Childhood is a time of innocence, a time of wonder, a time of discovery, and no amount of fame and money can make up for the loss of a childhood. Just ask Miley Cyrus, whose newest video is reported to be even worse than her recent “twerking” display at MTV’s VMA awards.

But should we be surprised? After all, the list of fallen childhood stars is as well-known as it is tragic, from Lindsey Lohan to Amanda Bynes and from Macaulay Culkin to Michael Jackson.

What do all these people have in common? Why the painful, common thread?

Some childhood stars, like Corey Feldman, have spoken out, claiming that “pedophilia is Hollywood’s biggest problem,” meaning that some (if not many?) of these kids were sexually abused by the adults they worked with. In fact, Feldman claims that it was sexual abuse at the hands of a Hollywood mogul that led to fellow childhood star Corey Haim’s death.

A less famous childhood actress named Mara Wilson concurred that many of the kids are sexually exploited, also noting in her article “7 Reasons Child Stars Go Crazy (An Insider's Perspective)” that some of the children’s parents fail to help them (or are unable to help them)...

Read more: http://townhall.com/columnists/mich...-and-the-tragedy-of-a-lost-childhood-n1696161

miley-cyrus-transgender-trans.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Slow morning, so I thought I'd come back and see what you had when you were sure my back was turned.
I "got it" the first time:
Sure you did. Because that's what people do when they get something, ask you to explain it.

:think: Did this approach work in your Remedial Debate course?

Support: Openly promoting and defending things like strange sex marriage on internet forums; justifying sexual immorality by stating what people do in private isn't anyone's business, etc. etc. etc.
Ah, so you're still confused about what support means and you've added promoting to the list. At least we're getting closer to your problem. Here's an oldie you never had an answer for and it's still golden today: a person can be for the right to speak without agreeing to everything that is spoken under that right.

You being schooled in the law, you of all people should know that it's the role of civil government to judge (and if found guilty punish).
Of course it is.

The only "grace" that occurs is after the punishment is carried out and the condemned is free to start anew.
Now you're conflating again. A moment ago you had a problem with that...right after you didn't and just before you didn't again, apparently. :plain:

Dust off a law book if this is too complicated for you.
Right after you dust off a dictionary, though there's literally no evidence that I'm missing a legal point. I'll wait while you look up evidence. :poly:

God handed down His universal moral code to all of mankind, not just the Jews.
The laws of God are written in our hearts, to be sure. We know when we're doing wrong, whether we own up to it or not. At least until some have taken the road not necessarily paved with good intention so often they stop seeing anything else. But I'm not talking about our moral conviction and you're conflating the laws given to Israel with that universal as a matter of civil enforcement.

Where does the Book do that again?

The United States did a pretty good job prior to the decriminalization of abortion, homosexuality, cohabitation laws, cross dressing laws, and the legislation of no fault divorce when it came to abiding by His principles.
We also kept women from voting and blacks as property, let children and others die in unsafe work environments, ect. Let's not pretend our law was or is a reflection of God's intentions. That our imperfect intentions roughly parallel often enough is surprising enough.

But your little scaremongering tactics never worked before in this thread and they're certainly not working now.
I recall you writing that. And then I said that like you I had no idea what you meant by it. Because like most of what your write it's hokum. There's no sustaining it reasonably.

Now your charge was funny enough, given a scaremonger is someone who spreads alarming rumor. So either you didn't know the term you used or don't recognize your own methodology...or it's opposites day. But if it was opposites day you'd be reasonable. :plain:

(Because everything that Town Heretic does is either for or to the left).
Because everyone knows that's who opposes abortion and supports gun rights. Liberals. And by everyone I mean, of course, that confusion of voices in your noggin. :D

I don't know if it's funnier when someone to the right tries that or someone from the left calls me an apologist for the right, but either way it's darn funny.

GFR7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracerBullet

Note how homosexualist GFR7 in his oh so clever way said that God is cruel and does make mistakes.
You know nature makes mistakes. You can't be that much of a moron.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Secular humanists who don't study the Bible nor have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ frequently question how God would allow terrible things to happen to individuals that He supposedly loves.

For those of us that are followers of Christ and study the Bible we know that He works in mysterious ways, but it's always for the good of mankind.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You might consider the sum of his answers as rebuttal.

Nature is a fallen, broken thing. Of course its product is often a reflection of its nature. And childbirth is painful. The heathen believes that's the way it always has been and must be. The faithful lament the loss of what we find in the echoes.

We have people born with or who develop all sorts of inclinations. We each have an inclination to sin as we move through the world. The point is what we do with our frailties and where we turn to answer them.

TracerBullet

it's not their bodies rather it's the people around them doing the torturing

Status
Not open for further replies.