Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Exactly as Paul foretold.

Paul said false teachers would pop up in the last days.

The "last days" Paul was referring to were the first century right before 70AD.

(Heb 1:2) but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe.

As for false teachers afterwards, there have been many.

John Nelson Darby is from "the age of the cults"

Darby, along with Joseph Smith, Charles Taze Russell, Ellen White, and others all invented false teachings during this time period.

Dispensationalists are followers of John Nelson Darby just like Mormons are followers of Joseph Smith.

john w

Hall of Fame
Wow. You really are the biggest tool in the box; and on TOL, that takes some doing. Yours is the restless working to be by doing, and you don't even know it.

Utter reprobation, on display to sear all retinas. But not one word of that drivel would be spoken face to face, Nancy.

More scribble, and emotional ramblings, from the drugged up mystic. Weighty.

"true faith...Utter reprobation, on display"- Pneumonia

Confirmed-a closet "works based" "salvation," "show me your 'true' fruit, " "Lordship salvation," closet Catholic.

Thanks for checking in, Skip.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
And the clown, once again, asserts that land died for his sins.......................

Don't be so dopey . . .

Jesus Christ delivered His people from their sins, in order that they might enter the promised land . . . everlasting dwelling and union with HIM, IN HIM!

john w

Hall of Fame
This is where you lose all credibility. When a Dispensationalist says they don't follow Darby, then I immediately know they are in denial....
I read your posts. Your a HUGE Zionist. Everything you post about Zionism comes from Darby.Again, you're in denial.

"You follow the teachings/inventions/theories of men...Darby..Bullinger"-3 years of spam by Craigie the clown.

Caught, again, in the same lie/deceit/sophistry.

The actor, continually makes the charge that us meanie dispensationalists "follow men," which is a satanic "argument" of sophistry, and means NADA, unless he is going to contend that the bible, in Romans-Philemon, or anywhere else, makes no provision for respective members of the boc to teach others. And he asserts, then, that 2 Tim. 2:2 KJV should be deleted from the bible-on record.

And, as I've asked him, over and over, as to why he adds "of men," to his spam "argument?" I've asked him, "Whom should we follow-you? Are you a man? Aliens?"

It's a satanic, deceitful ploy, on his part, as adding "of men" adds NADA to his "argument," or anyone else's, and flips the bird at the LORD God, as he knows that we are to have teachers. He just does not like what we've been taught, and deceptively spams "You follow Darby...Bullinger...teachings of men...", being so obsessed with allegedly disproving the dispensational approach to interpreting scripture. All he has to do, is present his case, as to why he thinks (fill in the blank) is a false doctrine, and continue to present that case. But he does not do that. He will inevitably, when he is getting picked apart, fall back on this satanic spam of sophistry. As if he has "the teachings/inventions/theories of God?"

And, to confirm his wickedness, he spams "inventions/invented" on every third "post." Are not all false doctrines, "invented/inventions?" Again, it's a satanic spam of sophistry on his part. That's one of his deceitful "arguments" against dispies, that his father the devil taught him.

And-his lying, again:

I asked deceiver Tet:"Who taught you?" His response:

"Reading the Bible

Listening to sermons by pastors

Reading books and commentaries about the Bible

Bible Studies

Theology classes

Interacting on TOL

Having conversations with other believers

Unlike you, I haven’t subscribed to one systematic theology that was made up my men that keeps me from believing the Bible"-Tet.

Thus, the deception:

"Listening to sermons by pastors"-Tet.

=teachings/inventions/theories of men
="man made belief system." Prove it is "God made."

"Reading books and commentaries about the Bible"-Tet.

"Bible Studies"-Tet

"Theology classes"-Tet.

"Interacting on TOL"-tet.

=interacting with those men/women on TOL who teach/=made up my men
="man made belief system" Prove it is "God made."

Thus, he is a deceiving hypocrite, actor, as he concedes "men" taught him. He's a flim flam man, despite his spinning like a top , bobbing and weaving until he has little circles flying around that mind of mush of his.

Slick, very slick......slick as an eel, and serpent, slithering down a toilet/drain pipe. Pathetic. Satanic. Sophistry.

Who do you think your trying to bamboozle on this board, Craigie the Clown? Your Aunt Bertha, or your crazy Uncle Joe? Keep posting. Contrasts between you and me. I like them.

Here is what you are, Craigie-a deceiving con artist, and habitual liar, with your sophistry "inventions of men..teachings of men....man made doctrine" trash you spam on every thread.

The lies, and sophistry:

This thread:

"When a Dispensationalist says they don't follow Darby, then I immediately know they are in denial"-Craigie the Clown

"I hold to many doctrines."-Tet.

When a "AD 70-ism/Preterist like Craigie, says they don't follow Russell, King, Sproul, DeMar, Gentry, Hanegraaf..............., then I immediately know they are in denial.

See how that works, punk?

Craigie asserts that he does not follow them, or any "teachings of men."

Further evidence, of his habitual lying:

"Yes, but not a "Full Preterist". I would consider myself a "Partial Preterist". I can explain later if you like..:I believe a lot of things that preterists believe, however, I don't like some of the baggage that comes with calling oneself a preterist."-"-Craigee Joe Preterist Tet.

He admits he follows the teachings/inventions of Preterists.

Now, produce those "God made" teachings that these infallible teachers you claim you have, gave you.

Deceiving punk, clown, and con artist, spamming your deceit, and sophistry, on TOL.

john w

Hall of Fame
I was a Dispy for 25 years.

Spammed 3 times recently.

Slower, sweetiie:

And I was a Roman Catholic for 42 years, and that does NADA, to lead credence, or lack thereof, in the merits, or lack of merits, of Catholicism. Just because I/anyone blew out of it, does not make it false,

That is why you are known as stupid Craigie on TOL-stupid, sophamoric "arguments." You spam stupid little sound bytes, such as "I was a Dispy for 25 years," as if that "nails" your case against dispensationalism.

An atheist, to stupid Craigie Tet:

"I was a Christian for 25 years,"

Stupid Craigie Tet: Right on, That means Christianity is false!!!

You're just stupid, besides being satanic-no other option. That is why people laugh at you on TOL, and avoid you, like the proverbial plague. I only pay attention to you, to protect the babes/sheep from your satanism, sophistry, and addiction to lying, and because you serve as another learning lesson, for the babes/sheep, of what happens to a woman, such as yourself, when they are ensnarled by the serpent,and isolated from intelligent members of the body of Christ-they log in, and lose their mind/ go insane, and start looking for "specials" on straight jackets.

Craigie-why would you think that saying "I was a Dispy for 25 years," makes any difference, on the merits/lack of merits, of dispensationalism? Save your answer-it's a rhetorical question. You're just too stupid.

Stupid Craigie. "by that logic"(one of his stock zingers), atheism is true.

You're just stupid, clownie boy.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
Most young people aren't getting brainwashed by Dispensationalism like those of us were in the 1960's and 1970's

His "brainwashed" spam-on this thread-post 90:
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105639&page=6

Again-let's see...Our sweet, chubby Craigie, the Clown-ette, has recently called a member a liar, accused dispensationalists of being in a satanic cult, and now, "brainwashed," twice, which he spams, when he is getting dismantled. Observe, again, the actor, habitual liar, in action:

“According to John W, you insult the other person by calling them names, and tell them they are a liar. Or, according to Nick M and Elyon, you call them names, tell them they are not saved, and that they are going to hell. Or, according to Lighthouse, you just call them idiots and morons…. Therefore, when I encounter a fellow believer who has a different understanding of scripture than I do, I do not rebuke them by calling them names, telling them they are not saved, insulting them, or calling them a liar like you do….You on the other hand, when encountering a believer who believes differently than you, are convinced that you know the 100% objective truth of the Bible, so you call the fellow believer names, and call them a liar…. just look at the name calling by Nick M, Butterfly, Lighthouse, and John W; this is what being a MADist is all about. When they are shown scripture they don’t like, they turn into little kids…. You are doing exactly as Johnny, and most of the other MADists do, and that is when you can’t do it with scripture, you attack the person.… If what I post is not true, than a well educated believer such as yourself should easily be able to show me where I am wrong instead of running away, or attacking me…. I have questioned some of Andy's posts, as has Godrulz. We can do it without calling him names, and without just copying and pasting the same thing over and over and over again… Therefore, I stand by my original statement that calling someone a name who does not agree with how you understand the Bible makes no sense since there is the possibility you could be wrong. MADists don't want to hear this, since they live to correct people, and call them names.. and when that doesn’t work, you resort to name calling…. Don't make me laughYou and Johnny and Nick M are the biggest name callers on TOL.”-Tet

No, poser Craigie would never name call, insult others, attack others, call others liars, would he?

You deceiving punk-even you, and your wife, know it.

"Therefore, when I encounter a fellow believer who has a different understanding of scripture than I do, I do not rebuke them by calling them names, telling them they are not saved, insulting them, or calling them a liar like you do."-child of the devil Craigie Tet.

"without just copying and pasting the same thing over and over and over again" -Big Top Craigie

That's rich-this punk has spammed, "Darby...Bullinger...brainwashed..fulfilled...hyperbole.........." ever since he arrived on TOL, with his satanic litter, and this?

Good one,Corky.

john w

Hall of Fame
Paul said false teachers would pop up in the last days....As for false teachers afterwards, there have been many.

Darby, along with Joseph Smith, Charles Taze Russell, Ellen White, and others all invented false teachings during this time period.

Dispensationalists are followers of John Nelson Darby just like Mormons are followers of Joseph Smith.

Vs.

"Yes, but not a "Full Preterist". I would consider myself a "Partial Preterist". I can explain later if you like..:I believe a lot of things that preterists believe, however, I don't like some of the baggage that comes with calling oneself a preterist."-"-Craigee Joe Preterist Tet.

Caught-another lie.

john w

Hall of Fame
Don't be so dopey . . .

Jesus Christ delivered His people from their sins, in order that they might enter the promised land . . . everlasting dwelling and union with HIM, IN HIM!

Nope. He asserts that the land died for his sins.

"You deny that Christ Jesus is the Promised Land"-Naggie and Tet., AKA the clown show of TOL.

Don't be so lost, witchiepoo.

john w

Hall of Fame
Paul said false teachers would pop up in
the last days.

And Isaiah said this would "pop up in the last days:"

Isaiah 2 KJV

1 And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.

3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

Tet:

1. It says the same thing.

2. Fulfilled AD 66, or 68, or 70, or 666.

3. Hyperbole...figurative...analogy...symbolic...

4. Fulfilled in Christ Jesus...everythin's 'yeh boy," in him...Don't you believe the bible?

5. Darby...Bullinger...

Clown.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
The Dispies have gone hysterical . . .

Wonder why?

Why do cockroaches run when the light is turned on?

This is exactly what happens every time. It's the clamor of the spirits behind the doctrine and its teaching.

All through Satan's devices (noema - concepts of the mind).

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
"Tool"?

Wow.

It's humorous how you isolate that pejorative and a few others, but your hero peer John W spews possibly the most vile stuff on TOL and you're fine with that.

Amazing how that works.

Yes, he's a tool. Biggest one in the box. That's evident in the venom and vitriol that is always personal rather than subject-related. And mine was responsive, not initiative. There's a difference.

musterion

It's humorous how you isolate that pejorative and a few others, but your hero peer John W spews possibly the most vile stuff on TOL and you're fine with that.

Amazing how that works.

Never said that. Some? Yes. All? No. So? Besides, John doesn't claim to be a super enlightened spiritual giant. That's all you.

Yes, he's a tool. Biggest one in the box. That's evident in the venom and vitriol that is always personal rather than subject-related. And mine was responsive, not initiative. There's a difference.

Not last night. Go back and reread your first couple posts where you dropped in.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
And the clown, once again, asserts that land died for his sins.......................

The humanity of the Messiah, like all humanity, is of the dust of the ground relative to the body as the outer man (prosopon).

We are to put on Christ. To put on His prosopon. In that manner, the Promised Land is exactly who died for our sin.

You just don't have spiritual eyes and ears to see and hear the reality of the spiritual being more literal than the natural. All Zionists have this veil, and it's over their hearts as well.

Yes, He who would be Israel, the temple, the High Priest, the Promised Land, the all in all... He died for our sin. It was the dust of the ground as His flesh that was that sacrifice which paid the price for sin.

The dust of the ground (the resurrected, glorified, ascended prosopon of Christ) is what we put on by faith.

So no, it wasn't a chunk of real estate that died for our sin. But you don't know the Gospel, so this likely won't help as you've put the new wine (Holy Spirit) in your old wineskin (prosopon) to burst.

john w

Hall of Fame

Amazing how that works.

Previously, on "As Pneumonia Spins/Acts":

"The Dispies have gone hysterical . . .Wonder why?

Why do cockroaches run when the light is turned on?"-Naggie

"This is exactly what happens every time."-Pnemonoae

We are "cockroaches."

"His name-calling and ad hominem would cease in person, and actual conversation might occur. He's just another keyboard cowboy."-PneumoniaSumawrestler accusing me of being a name caller

At the same time, referring to Grosnick Marowbe , as " Grosslick:",:

"Wow, your assumptions are so relevant. Not. Nobody cares what you assume, Grosslick"-PneumoniaSumawrestler

And now, I'm a "tool."

Again,...and the Oscar this day, instead of Craigie the clown, goes to...PneumoniaSumawrestler

"And mine was responsive, not initiative."-you

And stuff your "Poor me..it's 'responsive'...not 'initiative'" con job, junkie You think you're speaking to your Aunt Bertha her on TOL,, tough girl? Which side of your face do you want slapped, actress?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Never said that. Some? Yes. All? No. So? Besides, John doesn't claim to be a super enlightened spiritual giant. That's all you.

Maybe you should read his posts a bit more closely, because that's by far the prevailing tone. Not that you'd notice for all the name-calling.

Most on TOL present themselves as some super enlightened spiritual giant. You just pick and choose according to dogma.

Not last night. Go back and reread your first couple posts where you dropped in.

By far, the initiative in this thread for name-calling is with JohnW.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Previously, on "As Pneumonia Spins/Acts":

"The Dispies have gone hysterical . . .Wonder why?

Why do cockroaches run when the light is turned on?"-Naggie

"This is exactly what happens every time."-Pnemonoae

We are "cockroaches."

"His name-calling and ad hominem would cease in person, and actual conversation might occur. He's just another keyboard cowboy."-PneumoniaSumawrestler accusing me of being a name caller

At the same time, referring to Grosnick Marowbe , as " Grosslick:",:

"Wow, your assumptions are so relevant. Not. Nobody cares what you assume, Grosslick"-PneumoniaSumawrestler

And now, I'm a "tool."

Again,...and the Oscar this day, instead of Craigie the clown, goes to...PneumoniaSumawrestler

"And mine was responsive, not initiative."-you

And stuff your "Poor me..it's 'responsive'...not 'initiative'" con job, junkie You think you're speaking to your Aunt Bertha her on TOL,, tough girl? Which side of your face do you want slapped, actress?

Your entire initiative and agenda never has anything to do with actual subject matter. It's always a foray into every personal aspect.

The bottom line is... You deny the prosopon of Christ. You're not IN the prosopon of Christ. You don't know the Gospel, and you've adopted a 19th-century heretical eschatology, likely via rote indoctrination.

Status
Not open for further replies.