Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by steko View Post
    What Ezekiel and the other prophets proclaim. You don't believe GOD.
    No, I believe them.

The difference between you and me is that I believe they were fulfilled in the Lord Jesus Christ.

I believe that I, and all believers have rest in Christ Jesus, not some dirt in the Middle East.
    (1 Cor 1:13 KJV) Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

Comment

• Originally posted by tetelestai View Post
      No, I believe them.

The difference between you and me is that I believe they were fulfilled in the Lord Jesus Christ.

I believe that I, and all believers have rest in Christ Jesus, not some dirt in the Middle East.
      My rest is in the Lord Jesus Christ. This is salvific and has nothing to do with eschatology.
      Jer 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD[YHVH], that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
      Jer 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he[the Branch] shall be called, THE LORD[YHVH] OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Comment

My rest is in the Lord Jesus Christ. This is salvific and has nothing to do with eschatology.
        I believe all believers have rest in Christ Jesus, not some dirt in the Middle East.

The dirt in the Middle East was a shadow/symbol of what was to come. Christ Jesus is the true Light. We don't look at shadows and symbols anymore, we look to the true Light.
        (1 Cor 1:13 KJV) Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

Comment

I believe all believers have rest in Christ Jesus, not some dirt in the Middle East.

The dirt in the Middle East was a shadow/symbol of what was to come. Christ Jesus is the true Light. We don't look at shadows and symbols anymore, we look to the true Light.
          Yeah, I know what you believe.
          Jer 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD[YHVH], that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
          Jer 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he[the Branch] shall be called, THE LORD[YHVH] OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Comment

• Apparently, as with PPS, dispensationalists are not saved. Not because they don't believe the Gospel, but because they're dispensationalists.
            "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
            Terence Mc Lean

[most will be very surprised]

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
            By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

Yeah, I know what you believe.
              Yeah, and I know what you believe.

Since you know a lot about Theosophy, do you have anything relevant to share on this thread?

Comment

Yeah, and I know what you believe.

Since you know a lot about Theosophy, do you have anything relevant to share on this thread?
                Oh! ....is this the Theosophy thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by musterion View Post
                  Apparently, as with PPS, dispensationalists are not saved. Not because they don't believe the Gospel, but because they're dispensationalists.
                  I've never said Dispensationalists aren't saved. In fact, I've made it clear that I think all Dispensationalists are brothers and sisters in Christ.

Can't say the Dispies say the same about me. According to Dispies, I'm a demon, spawn of satan, child of the devil, a serpent, a wicked liar, etc.

But, I understand that, I was a Dispy for 25 years, I know how they think.

Comment

Oh! ....is this the Theosophy thread?
                    Kinda.

It's a thread that links Aleister Crowley's aeons to John Nelson Darby's dispensations.

Comment

Kinda.

It's a thread that links Aleister Crowley's aeons to John Nelson Darby's dispensations.
                      Well, I don't know about all that, but I do know that dispensationalists do not agree with the teachings of Theosophy. It is foreign to Bible believing Christians. I burned all my books, which was quite a library, among other things. Act 19:19

Comment

I burned all my books, which was quite a library, among other things. Act 19:19
                        Did you burn your Led Zeppelin albums also?

Or was your book burning before 1969?

Comment

On the same night that Plymouth Brethren member Margaret MacDonald gave her "vision" that John Nelson Darby based his rapture doctrine on, Margaret MacDonald also claimed that Robert Owen was the antichrist.
                          As I predicted, she would eventually resort to her "trump card/Hail Mary," when her "Darby...Bullinger" spam seems a bit flat, overworked, as she is getting picked apart-the old reliable "vision of a teenie bob girl," which she plagiarized from other "men."

Thanks for your admission that you are being bloodied here, gal.
                          Saint John W

Comment

• The reason I asked about Led Zep was on all the Led Zeppelin III albums, they had Aleister Crowley's famous quote "Do What Thou Wilt" inscribed right on the record:

Comment

• Dispensationalists impose the doctrines of Darby/Scofield as being "gospel" which does not accord with historical and scriptural gospel message.

It is as simple as that . . .

Dispies believe the mystical sensationalisms invented and purported by Darby, rather than simply resting by faith in the plain truths of the Word of God.
                              "The immutable God never learned anything and never changed his mind. He knew everything from eternity."

" The difference between faith and saving faith are the propositions believed."
                              Gordon H. Clark

"If a man be lost, God must not have the blame for it; but if a man be saved, God must have the glory of it."
                              Charles Spurgeon

Comment

Did you burn your Led Zeppelin albums also?

Or was your book burning before 1969?
                                I think I had a Led Zepplin 8 track at one time.
                                I don't know what happened to it.
                                They never really appealed to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X