Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Tetzo doesn't care about the integrity of God's Word. It's just literary play-doh to be shaped and reshaped, affirmed and denied, as he needs. His #1 goal is attacking dispensationalism by any means possible.

Guess what those two things confirm to me about dispensationalism, Tetzo.

Next he'll say Hitler and Charlie Manson are Dispensationalists!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Tetzo doesn't care about the integrity of God's Word. It's just literary play-doh to be shaped and reshaped, affirmed and denied, as he needs. His #1 goal is attacking dispensationalism by any means possible.

Guess what those two things confirm to me about dispensationalism, Tetzo.

And about you.

Why were the Disciples told not to go amongst the Gentiles and Samaritans before the cross, but then right after the cross Jesus told them to go amongst the Gentiles and Samaritans?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It didn't? You said it's ALL been fulfilled.

NO, I said everything in the law and prophets were fulfilled by Christ Jesus, and I said all of Matt 24 was fulfilled by Christ Jesus, and I said most of Revelation was fulfilled.

I made it clear that there were still prophecies in Revelation that have not happened yet.

musterion

Why were the Disciples told not to go amongst the Gentiles and Samaritans before the cross, but then right after the cross Jesus told them to go amongst the Gentiles and Samaritans?

"Starting at Jerusalem," you fool. Luke 24:47.

Further...

Why did they then never make it outside of Israel, as far as the Bible records? Why did they later latagree to restrict their ministry to the circumcision (Gal 2:9)? Were they lazy? Racists? Disobedient to their Messiah? Why did Christ need to draft Paul into His service -- He already had the 12?

musterion

NO, I said everything in the law and prophets were fulfilled by Christ Jesus, and I said all of Matt 24 was fulfilled by Christ Jesus, and I said most of Revelation was fulfilled.

I made it clear that there were still prophecies in Revelation that have not happened yet.

All or nothing deal. You do not have the authority to break the chain of events seen in Revelation once they start (which they haven't).

musterion

nelson.gif

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
"Starting at Jerusalem," you fool. Luke 24:47.

Yes, they were to start at Jerusalem.

That has nothing to do with the fact that before the cross, they were NOT to go amongst the Gentiles or Samaritans.

Yet, after the cross they were to go amongst the Gentiles and Samaritans.

Why?

musterion

Yes, they were to start at Jerusalem.

That has nothing to do with the fact that before the cross, they were NOT to go amongst the Gentiles or Samaritans.

Yet, after the cross they were to go amongst the Gentiles and Samaritans.

Why?

Why didn't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.