Warning. Dangerous Content. How does a person get help from the United States of Am

beameup

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out all fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love. - 1 John 4:18 NASB

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. - Philippians 4:6 NASB

Anxiety and fear indicate a disconnection from the Ruach Elohim (Holy Spirit)
and a vulnerability to evil and lying spirits

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out all fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love. - 1 John 4:18 NASB

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. - Philippians 4:6 NASB

Anxiety and fear indicate a disconnection from the Ruach Elohim (Holy Spirit)
and a vulnerability to evil and lying spirits

Shalom.

Today is Chamishi. It is Yom, Day. It is Aviv 13.

Shalom. These things are probably too much for me. I cannot corroborate what you are saying.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
So we are both 37 years old and we were both born in the USA and are currently citizens of USA too.

Cool

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I do not know for sure that I am 37. Also, I observe the Jewish Calendar. I am Torah Observant. I am a Jew, of Israel, an Israelite, both a proselyte and a convert. I have chosen the tribe of Levi.

You said USA here.

The only way to be a citizen in the United States of America was to be born here, was if you were, are, were, born here.

popsthebuilder

I do not know for sure that I am 37. Also, I observe the Jewish Calendar. I am Torah Observant. I am a Jew, of Israel, an Israelite, both a proselyte and a convert. I have chosen the tribe of Levi.

You said USA here.

The only way to be a citizen in the United States of America was to be born here, was if you were, are, were, born here.

It can be hard to wade through experience and know what is certain at times I suppose. I think the Jewish and Gregorian calendars have about the same amount of days. I think it is safe to say that if you were born in 80, that you may very well be 37 years old....pretty close anyway. Wouldn't you agree.

You do believe in the Messiah/ savior/ Christ; do you not? Please excuse the stupid question; my pawpaw told me long ago that the only stupid question is the one left unasked.

peace

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
It can be hard to wade through experience and know what is certain at times I suppose. I think the Jewish and Gregorian calendars have about the same amount of days. I think it is safe to say that if you were born in 80, that you may very well be 37 years old....pretty close anyway. Wouldn't you agree.

You do believe in the Messiah/ savior/ Christ; do you not? Please excuse the stupid question; my pawpaw told me long ago that the only stupid question is the one left unasked.

peace

Yeshua, Jesus, is the Messiah.

Tnkrbl123!

I don't have issues. I am not a woman.

? We are not living in the 1950's.. Both men and women have emotions and can have problems that has nothing to do with a person's gender! There is nothing in the Bible that says "women have issues not men" in fact the OT and NT is filled with string compitent women working for the glory of God and making under God's instruction, just like men.

I was going to tell you not to let Squeaky make you think these things. I see you talking to him a lot but now I can also see that you are troubled by things he has been filling your mind with. You seem to be very intune with the knowledge of the Word and God and so go and test everythi g he says against scripture and you will see that he is a complete flat out false prophet who twists and tears apart the scripture to make it say what he wants it too and I think you already knew this. 99% percent of what he says is calling people names and berating and belittling them and that is absolutely the opposite of what Jesus taught us how to treat people. He talks about love but never ever loves people and if someone disagrees with him he does the opposite of love them he hates them and tears them to pieces. No prophet of the Living God does that to people. He makes stuff up and adds his own "revelations" to the Bible which is Forbidden! He says he gets these "revelations of Jesus" where he adds all sorts of stuff to scripture because he thinks Jesus is telling him to. We know that is wrong. Muhammad and The Mormon leader did this and it is Forbidden it is a lie. So if he tells you these things about having some kind of spirit in you he is lying! If you have the Holy Spirit in you then NO other spirit may enter you. Christians cannot be possessed (and in all honesty I think squeaky is possessed because he is certainly not a Christian and is doing the devil's handiwork well).
You spend a lot a LOT of time communicating with him and I think it is bad for you because he is making you feel bad or like something bad is happening to you. Jesus and the Holy Spirit should bring you unrelenting Joy and Peace within your heart and if squeaky is making you feel unjoyus and unpeaceful then you should stop communicating with him. Christians are called to use our gifts to LIFT EACHOTHER UP and all squeaky is doing is BRINGING YOU DOWN and making you feel bad.

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
WOW! Sexist much? That is incredibly rude and ignorant to think that only woman can have "issues"!? We are not living in the 1950's, where people used to believe that nonsense. Both men and women have emotions and can have problems that has nothing to do with a person's gender! There is nothing in the Bible that says "women have issues not men" in fact the OT and NT is filled with string compitent women working for the glory of God and making under God's instruction, just like men.

I was going to tell you not to let Squeaky make you think these things. I see you talking to him a lot but now I can also see that you are troubled by things he has been filling your mind with. You seem to be very intune with the knowledge of the Word and God and so go and test everythi g he says against scripture and you will see that he is a complete flat out false prophet who twists and tears apart the scripture to make it say what he wants it too and I think you already knew this. 99% percent of what he says is calling people names and berating and belittling them and that is absolutely the opposite of what Jesus taught us how to treat people. He talks about love but never ever loves people and if someone disagrees with him he does the opposite of love them he hates them and tears them to pieces. No prophet of the Living God does that to people. He makes stuff up and adds his own "revelations" to the Bible which is Forbidden! He says he gets these "revelations of Jesus" where he adds all sorts of stuff to scripture because he thinks Jesus is telling him to. We know that is wrong. Muhammad and The Mormon leader did this and it is Forbidden it is a lie. So if he tells you these things about having some kind of spirit in you he is lying! If you have the Holy Spirit in you then NO other spirit may enter you. Christians cannot be possessed (and in all honesty I think squeaky is possessed because he is certainly not a Christian and is doing the devil's handiwork well).
You spend a lot a LOT of time communicating with him and I think it is bad for you because he is making you feel bad or like something bad is happening to you. Jesus and the Holy Spirit should bring you unrelenting Joy and Peace within your heart and if squeaky is making you feel unjoyus and unpeaceful then you should stop communicating with him. Christians are called to use our gifts to LIFT EACHOTHER UP and all squeaky is doing is BRINGING YOU DOWN and making you feel bad.

Too much to read here. Suffice it to say that as a young boy I had to learn about the word issue.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
popsthebuilder,

I do not know what help you can give me. I understand that you reside in the USA.