Warning. Dangerous Content. How does a person get help from the United States of Am

Tnkrbl123!

Perhaps a spiritual one as well.

Plymouth Brethren clearly would have fully understood Romans 11:25
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in.
"The Fullness of the Gentiles" indicates the completion of the Body of Christ at the end of the Age of Grace, and is marked by the "catching away" ἁρπάζω harpázō.

I love how you correctly used the term "caught up" or "catching away" It makes such a better translation than "rapture." That's great thanks*

beameup

I love how you correctly used the term "caught up"! It makes such a better translation than "rapture." That's great thanks again

ἁρπάζω harpázō is Koine Greek. The term was widely used prior to Christianity.
It means to violently snatch out of the way (like a child about to be run over by a vehicle).

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I would encourage you to read the OP first

My comments are all contextual.

And Jacob knows I am been fair to him and squeaky.

You need to know the people where they are coming from before you criticize, friend.

I know Jacob and squeaky very well. I have been communicating and reading their posts a tons and tons and years and years.

blessings.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I'm not totally informed concerning the Plymouth Brethren; however, I'm sure that the next period on God's agenda is "The Day of the LORD" "The Time of Jacob's Trouble" (ie: Israel). I also believe that a massive "harvest" of souls by the power of the Holy Spirit precedes that time of tribulation.
After the harvest, the stubble in the field gets burned up.

I cannot corroborate this.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
@Jacob

We would like to help you Jacob, can I have your phone number please?

Shalom.

Today is Rishon, Aviv 16, evening and morning, night and day.

It was good talking with you on the phone. Your voice is different from the picture. :) In any case, thank you for caring and calling me.

Shalom.

Jacob

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

It was good talking with you on the phone. Your voice is different from the picture. :) In any case, thank you for caring and calling me.

Shalom.

Jacob
Thank you. You can call me anytime. If you lose the number just ask me.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yes friend; I was born in the USA.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I am a citizen of the United States of America. I was born here.

So we are both 37 years old and we were both born in the USA and are currently citizens of USA too.

Cool

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I do not know for sure that I am 37. Also, I observe the Jewish Calendar. I am Torah Observant. I am a Jew, of Israel, an Israelite, both a proselyte and a convert. I have chosen the tribe of Levi.

You said USA here.

The only way to be a citizen in the United States of America was to be born here, was if you were, are, were, born here.
i am a citizen of the US.
Shalom.

I am a citizen of the United States of America. I was born here. I am circumcised. I am a Torah Observant Jew.

Were you wanting to go to Israel to be circumcised? Or, do you want to be circumcised?

Can an uncircumcised person observe the Sabbath do you think? I am a Sabbath Observant Jew.

Shalom.

Jacob

God's Truth

Shalom.

I am a citizen of the United States of America. I was born here. I am circumcised. I am a Torah Observant Jew.

Were you wanting to go to Israel to be circumcised? Or, do you want to be circumcised?

Can an uncircumcised person observe the Sabbath do you think? I am a Sabbath Observant Jew.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jesus circumcises our hearts, and we have a part in our circumcision too.

We come to Jesus and repent of our sins. WE PUT OFF the sinful nature; and Jesus puts away our sins.

Colossians 2:11 In him you were also circumcised, in the putting off of the sinful nature, not with a circumcision done by the hands of men but with the circumcision done by Christ,

Jeremiah 4:4 Circumcise yourselves to the LORD, circumcise your hearts, you people of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem, or my wrath will flare up and burn like fire because of the evil you have done-- burn with no one to quench it.

Deuteronomy 10:16 Circumcise your hearts, therefore, and do not be stiff-necked any longer.

Circumcision of the flesh was just the sign...not the promise itself. The PROMISE has come. Circumcision is no longer a sign in our flesh that we give, for the Holy Spirit living in us is now our sign.

Circumcision was an outward sign to separate a nation unto God. We are now separated to God by faith in His Son.

Ephesians 1:13 And you also were included in Christ when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. Having believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit,

We are the CIRCUMCISION, we who worship by the Spirit.

Philippians 3:3 For it is we who are the circumcision, we who worship by the Spirit of God, who glory in Christ Jesus, and who put no confidence in the flesh—

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jesus circumcises our hearts, and we have a part in our circumcision too.

We come to Jesus and repent of our sins. WE PUT OFF the sinful nature; and Jesus puts away our sins.

Colossians 2:11 In him you were also circumcised, in the putting off of the sinful nature, not with a circumcision done by the hands of men but with the circumcision done by Christ,

Jeremiah 4:4 Circumcise yourselves to the LORD, circumcise your hearts, you people of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem, or my wrath will flare up and burn like fire because of the evil you have done-- burn with no one to quench it.

Deuteronomy 10:16 Circumcise your hearts, therefore, and do not be stiff-necked any longer.

Circumcision of the flesh was just the sign...not the promise itself. The PROMISE has come. Circumcision is no longer a sign in our flesh that we give, for the Holy Spirit living in us is now our sign.

Circumcision was an outward sign to separate a nation unto God. We are now separated to God by faith in His Son.

Ephesians 1:13 And you also were included in Christ when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. Having believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit,

We are the CIRCUMCISION, we who worship by the Spirit.

Philippians 3:3 For it is we who are the circumcision, we who worship by the Spirit of God, who glory in Christ Jesus, and who put no confidence in the flesh—

I do disagree with you.

God's Truth

I do disagree with you.

Jesus is our Sabbath rest. No one has to regard one day more special than any other day anymore.

On the Sabbath day, the law said that no one could work, not to even lift objects. Do you see the correlation from Sabbath day no works to no works for being saved? This is a prophecy, this is a teaching tool; this is about salvation to come through Jesus.

Jesus is our Sabbath rest, we are saved by faith, and not of by works. A NO WORK rule was in place for the Sabbath day. Faith and NO WORKS save us; however, Jesus says it is UNLAWFUL to do evil on the NO WORK day of the Sabbath, and Jesus said it was LAWFUL to do good on the NO WORK day of the Sabbath, see Luke 6:9. Don't be confused and think we are saved by faith means we do not have to do ANY works. Don't think it means we do not have to obey God. We have to have living faith, and that is faith with obedience. The works no one has to do anymore are these, but we still have to do good and obey Jesus:

Circumcision and the observance of special days, etc.

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jesus is our Sabbath rest. No one has to regard one day more special than any other day anymore.

On the Sabbath day, the law said that no one could work, not to even lift objects. Do you see the correlation from Sabbath day no works to no works for being saved? This is a prophecy, this is a teaching tool; this is about salvation to come through Jesus.

Jesus is our Sabbath rest, we are saved by faith, and not of by works. A NO WORK rule was in place for the Sabbath day. Faith and NO WORKS save us; however, Jesus says it is UNLAWFUL to do evil on the NO WORK day of the Sabbath, and Jesus said it was LAWFUL to do good on the NO WORK day of the Sabbath, see Luke 6:9. Don't be confused and think we are saved by faith means we do not have to do ANY works. Don't think it means we do not have to obey God. We have to have living faith, and that is faith with obedience. The works no one has to do anymore are these, but we still have to do good and obey Jesus:
I disagree.