Warning. Dangerous Content. How does a person get help from the United States of Am

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I think it is something like that which I recognized while on the phone with 911. Not about the number though, and I delete my call log and also have a way so that the same number, I think, cannot call me again. I don't know what the number was. It may have been from California.

wow, I had no idea what you were talking about.

this is serous matter.

popsthebuilder

Are you a Muslim? Osama Bin Laden was not prosecuted as a Muslim and may have become a Jew.
Regardless of if of Islam( submissive to GOD) or Jewish (faithful to GOD), it really makes no difference; they are the same.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

About someone sorta close whom you are in regular contact with; is there someone like that for you?

popsthebuilder

no

My Rabbi lives in a different city. I do not live with my parents.
Well I tell you now that you have someone close whom you can speak with at any time via this forum if permitted by administration.

I do sleep at times though.

That i may not be physically close to you is neither here nor there....

peace

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Well I tell you now that you have someone close whom you can speak with at any time via this forum if permitted by administration.

I do sleep at times though.

peace

shalom

I live in Tacoma, Washington. It is 8:50 PM.

popsthebuilder

Let us focus on what we know to be good this evening and be thankful for the chance to have experienced and the hope of the gift of the breath of life again tomorrow; with sincerity of heart;

Good evening sir.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Let us focus on what we know to be good this evening and be thankful for the chance to have experienced and the hope of the gift of the breath of life again tomorrow; with sincerity of heart;

Good evening sir.

do you want to talk now here or not? because I know you post here. this thread is okay. are you male or female? I am a Jew. I grew up Christian. In general I do not talk to women.