Warning. Dangerous Content. How does a person get help from the United States of Am

popsthebuilder

popsthebuilder,

I do not know what help you can give me. I understand that you reside in the USA.
You are free to do what you want.

I only attempted to offer friendship to one who seemed to be in need at a moment.

peace friend.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

meshak

BANNED
Banned
He talks about love but never ever loves people and if someone disagrees with him he does the opposite of love them he hates them and tears them to pieces.

Do you know your fellow Trinitarian friends are doing the exact the same thing?

I offer you to read my on going thread "test the spirit" andyou will know what I am talking about.

why do you single outsqueaky?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I do not know what you mean.
Today is Thursday, March 29, 2018
I am a Christian.

My Windows Computer (actually it is an HP) says 3/29/2018. But I only observe the Jewish Calendar.

I do not know for sure that I am 37 if my birthday was August 25, 1980 which is my American or United States of America understanding. Now it is different if I am saying I am 37 on the Jewish Calendar. However, I do not know what year it is on the Jewish Calendar. I was born Elul 13, 5740, but this is the month of Aviv. Elul is not on this calendar. I am going by what the Torah says.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My Windows Computer (actually it is an HP) says 3/29/2018. But I only observe the Jewish Calendar.

I do not know for sure that I am 37 if my birthday was August 25, 1980 which is my American or United States of America understanding. Now it is different if I am saying I am 37 on the Jewish Calendar. However, I do not know what year it is on the Jewish Calendar. I was born Elul 13, 5740, but this is the month of Aviv. Elul is not on this calendar. I am going by what the Torah says.
I don't think the Torah says you can only be 37 years old if your use a certain calendar.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Shishi, Aviv 14.

I started a thread today. Where do I report that Securi is blocking me and wants me to pay money to open a support ticket?

Shalom.

Jacob

beameup

These things are probably too much for me. I cannot corroborate what you are saying.

Jacob

Do not be afraid of sudden fear
Nor of the onslaught of the wicked when it comes;
For the LORD will be your confidence
And will keep your foot from being caught.

Proverbs 3:25-26

Best get a Windows expert to get rid of your computer virus.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Do not be afraid of sudden fear
Nor of the onslaught of the wicked when it comes;
For the LORD will be your confidence
And will keep your foot from being caught.

Proverbs 3:25-26

Best get a Windows expert to get rid of your computer virus.

I do not know what you are talking about. Please explain.

beameup

I do not know what you are talking about. Please explain.

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in. - Romans 11:25

Spiritual blindness.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in. - Romans 11:25

Spiritual blindness is not of the Ruach Elohim (Holy Spirit).

I meant you said I have a computer virus.

beameup

I meant you said I have a computer virus.
Perhaps a spiritual one as well.

Plymouth Brethren clearly would have fully understood Romans 11:25
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in.
"The Fullness of the Gentiles" indicates the completion of the Body of Christ at the end of the Age of Grace, and is marked by the "catching away" ἁρπάζω harpázō.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Perhaps a spiritual one as well.

Plymouth Brethren clearly would have fully understood Romans 11:25
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in.
"The Fullness of the Gentiles" indicates the completion of the Body of Christ at the end of the Age of Grace, and is marked by the "catching away" ἁρπάζω harpázō.

not as you do but yes

beameup

not as you do but yes

I'm not totally informed concerning the Plymouth Brethren; however, I'm sure that the next period on God's agenda is "The Day of the LORD" "The Time of Jacob's Trouble" (ie: Israel). I also believe that a massive "harvest" of souls by the power of the Holy Spirit precedes that time of tribulation.
After the harvest, the stubble in the field gets burned up.

Tnkrbl123!

Do you know your fellow Trinitarian friends are doing the exact the same thing?

I offer you to read my on going thread "test the spirit" andyou will know what I am talking about.

why do you single outsqueaky?

I would encourage you to read the OP first before you come and comment on a piece of advice I gave to someone who asked for it. You need to understand the context of a conversation that 2 people are having between themselves if you wish to just insert yourself . And I am not interested in having a discussion with you if you are going to just berate me like usual it's very unpleasant and Jesus says to fix your mind on only things that are good and pleasant. You will find out why I mentioned squeaky if you take the time to read and understand and reflect on what this conversation was about before you inserted yourself hear the answer is there. The entire point of this thread was about how squeaky is making Jacob feel a bad kind of way but you need to figure that out for yourself. :)