Warning. Dangerous Content. How does a person get help from the United States of Am

popsthebuilder

do you want to talk now here or not? because I know you post here. this thread is okay. are you male or female? I am a Jew. I grew up Christian. In general I do not talk to women.

We can talk friend.

I am a male.

I was an agnostic or atheist from early childhood up until age 30. I identify as striving to be faithful to GOD, christian, jewish, islamic, baha'i; but I am not an active member of any church or group.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
We can talk friend.

I am a male.

I was an agnostic or atheist from early childhood up until age 30. I identify as striving to be faithful to GOD, christian, jewish, islamic, baha'i; but I am not an active member of any church or group.

I have gone to church. I have never been baha'i. I have been in a Mosque and debated an Imam. I am a Torah Observant Jew who believes in the New Covenant for the House of Israel and the House of Judah. I believe 1 Corinthians 11:25 was written to or included Gentile believers. I don't know how or I don't know how this works out.

I believe that salvation is by grace through faith and not of works. I am born again.

popsthebuilder

Do you think that you should attempt to stick to guidelines or commands that are relevant to your personal life?

There are very many "laws" of old that hold no weight any longer due to the fact that they simply aren't socially applicable. There are also very many written laws that can be seen as allegory, analogy or symbolism.

Did you know that?

If I was a bettin man, ide say you did.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Do you think that you should attempt to stick to guidelines or commands that are relevant to your personal life?

There are very many "laws" of old that hold no weight any longer due to the fact that they simply aren't socially applicable. There are also very many written laws that can be seen as allegory, analogy or symbolism.

Did you know that?

If I was a bettin man, ide say you did.

I believe that the Law and the Prophets have not been abolished but that they have been fulfilled. Yeshua instructed that we keep/do and teach the commandments. It is my understanding that in the New Covenant there either is or is not punishment associated with the breaking of commandments, commands, laws. God's law has been written on minds and hearts in Yeshua Messiah, Yeshua HaMashiach.

popsthebuilder

I have gone to church. I have never been baha'i. I have been in a Mosque and debated an Imam. I am a Torah Observant Jew who believes in the New Covenant for the House of Israel and the House of Judah. I believe 1 Corinthians 11:25 was written to or included Gentile believers. I don't know how or I don't know how this works out.

I believe that salvation is by grace through faith and not of works. I am born again.
The divisions and names of divisions of man due to pride greed and fear are only names.

"believe that salvation is by grace through faith and not of works."

We both believe in such friend. It is that grace that causes us to glorify GOD through word and deed.

peace

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The divisions and names of divisions of man due to pride greed and fear are only names.

"believe that salvation is by grace through faith and not of works."

We both believe in such friend. It is that grace that causes us to glorify GOD through word and deed.

peace

May you be found in obedience to Jesus upon His return.

popsthebuilder

I believe that the Law and the Prophets have not been abolished but that they have been fulfilled. Yeshua instructed that we keep/do and teach the commandments. It is my understanding that in the New Covenant there either is or is not punishment associated with the breaking of commandments, commands, laws. God's law has been written on minds and hearts in Yeshua Messiah, Yeshua HaMashiach.
I believe we are in agreement.

We don't do out of fear of punishment or want of reward. good is done when it can be because it is the good thing to do and profits all involved and hurts none.
GOD is glorified by creation through such.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I believe we are in agreement.

We don't do out of fear of punisent or want of reward. good is done when it can be because it is the good thing to do and profits all involved and hurts none.

Do you accept the punishments as they are found in the Torah for transgressing God's Law?

popsthebuilder

Do you accept the punishments as they are found in the Torah for transgressing God's Law?
I know well what the punishment is for sin friend.

It affects one bringing them low, humbling them in the presence of there Lord.....this sorrow works to empty mans pride allowing room for the Spirit of life to fill and guide all the more.

Patience and perseverance and self sacrifice of the things we love dear friend; these things I must still actively work on and attempt to keep in mind at times. We can know our weaknesses and we can ask for strength in those weaknesses; and we can exude said strength with confidence due to faith that our hope in the Lord will be done as a surely if what we ask is indeed the will of GOD within our life.

I personally believe that scripture refers to being destroyed for all eternity never to return for those knowing hypocrites.

May GOD guide us all by His mercy, grace and truth.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I know well what the punishment is for sin friend.

It affects one bringing them low, humbling them in the presence of there Lord.....this sorrow works to empty mans pride allowing room for the spirit of life to guide all the more.

Patience and perseverance dear friend; these things I must still actively work on and attempt to keep in mind at times. We can know our weaknesses and we can ask for strength in those weaknesses; and we can exude said strength with confidence due to faith that our hope in the Lord will be done as a surely if what we ask is indeed the will of GOD within our life.

I personally believe that scripture refers to being destroyed for all eternity never to return for those knowing hypocrites.

May GOD guide us all by His mercy, grace and truth.

I recognize the truth of words and that what a person says can have an effect. Protecting and punishing and remembering people conversations and what was said is different than quoting scripture when all that you know is the Bible. If I am wrong I want to learn how I am, in all things. I was a pacifist. I am also not for war. I have never been in the military. I would like to be a Rabbi, the President, and make aliyah. Sin is not for humbling people, though it can and does. However, we should be humbled by God and Jesus our Lord. Or, set free of and from the sin that we have committed. If there is forgiveness. But I recognize that a person may be punished after they are forgiven.

popsthebuilder

I recognize the truth of words and that what a person says can have an effect. Protecting and punishing and remembering people conversations and what was said is different than quoting scripture when all that you know is the Bible. If I am wrong I want to learn how I am, in all things. I was a pacifist. I am also not for war. I have never been in the military. I would like to be a Rabbi, the President, and make aliyah. Sin is not for humbling people, though it can and does. However, we should be humbled by God and Jesus our Lord. Or, set free of and from the sin that we have committed. If there is forgiveness. But I recognize that a person may be punished after they are forgiven.

Being against violence is a very good quality to reflect I think. Admitting Christ as your savior and Messiah is surely a good thing. It is also good to seek truth.

To be perfectly honest; I actually upped and left my house thinking I was going to get to Israel a few years back. The nation is intersrsting to me to say the least. I here carpenters get paid well there, and that it is also rather dangerous or wartorn.

It is good to have aspiration in life. I'm sure you teach more people than you know. I've never been too good at setting or keeping goals I don't think.

I think we are free to sin but also free not to; and as faithful believers ;being conformed to the example of Christ, we are to stand on the foundation He laid for us and walk along that path that we have been lead along by His light . I sin at times. I know these things are sins for me personally because they affect me negatively on an internal spiritual level as well as a physical level. I seem to be able to forgive others, but have trouble forgiving myself.

Have you ever felt exceptional guilt?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Being against violence is a very good quality to reflect I think. Admitting Christ as your savior and Messiah is surely a good thing. It is also good to seek truth.

To be perfectly honest; I actually upped and left my house thinking I was going to get to Israel a few years back. The nation is intersrsting to me to say the least. I here carpenters get paid well there, and that it is also rather dangerous or wartorn.

It is good to have aspiration in life. I'm sure you teach more people than you know. I've never been too good at setting or keeping goals I don't think.

I think we are free to sin but also free not to; and as faithful believers ;being conformed to the example of Christ, we are to stand on the foundation He laid for us and walk along that path that we have been lead along by His light . I sin at times. I know these things are sins for me personally because they affect me negatively on an internal spiritual level as well as a physical level. I seem to be able to forgive others, but have trouble forgiving myself.

Have you ever felt exceptional guilt?

I do not know what it is.

To be forgiven you must forgive. Forgiveness is not required to be forgiven. God may forgive someone, whether they asked for forgiveness or not, whether they have ever forgiven anyone or not.

popsthebuilder

I do not know what it is.

To be forgiven you must forgive. Forgiveness is not required to be forgiven. God may forgive someone, whether they asked for forgiveness or not, whether they have ever forgiven anyone or not.

Consider it a blessing to have never put much guilt on your own shoulders.

I believe GOD forgives those which a repentant heart.

It is after midnight here friend, and I need to get up in about five hours. Feel free to respond or talk, but i may not see it until the morning sometime.

I look forward to speaking with you tomorrow if GOD wills.

I wish you the best friend;

good evening, with sincerity.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Consider it a blessing to have never put much guilt on your own shoulders.

I believe GOD forgives those which a repentant heart.

It is after midnight here friend, and I need to get up in about five hours. Feel free to respond or talk, but i may not see it until the morning sometime.

I look forward to speaking with you tomorrow if GOD wills.

I wish you the best friend;

good evening, with sincerity.

May you be blessed with a good night sleep.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Some pretty country there.
How old are you?

I was born in Elul. August 25(th), 1980. That would make me 37. I am not sure if that is the case.

Elul 13, 5740.

But this is the month of Aviv, and I do not know what year it is.