Warning. Dangerous Content. How does a person get help from the United States of Am

meshak

BANNED
Banned
No.

I may have had a hand in killing him. He orchestrated or planned 9-11. At least, he took responsibility for it. I don't know if that was planned or if he did it because I told him to.

Did you actually meet him in person and talked to him?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Did you actually meet him in person and talked to him?

No. All online. But someone in the United States may have. Also, I have different impressions or images of him. And, watched him on a VCR recording, had a book that talked about him from newspapers, and saw something with a gun on tv or something.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
No. All online. But someone in the United States may have. Also, I have different impressions or images of him. And, watched him on a VCR recording, had a book that talked about him from newspapers, and saw something with a gun on tv or something.

Whats all this about?

do you have a point?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Is there someone I can go to to talk about these things? When I was using a computer as a child I obviously had no one to go to.

popsthebuilder

[MENTION=5582]Jacob[/MENTION];

Don't you know these things that are within are there to turn you from truth and your potential? You have no reason to fear anything other than what can destroy your soul.

Please consider those things that you know to be good. Do you have immidiate family or other close contact that you are in frequent contact with?

Have you ever searched out your own motives? Intellectual instinct; that initial conclusion that is generally imidiatly put out of mind in favor of some greedy motivation is a thing to attempt to catch before it gets put out of mind. Would you care to practice placing your desires outside of your possible personal motivations for action? Would you like to do these exersises with me?

We can talk about whatever you want.

How yah doin right now?

peace

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=5582]Jacob[/MENTION];

Don't you know these things that are within are there to turn you from truth and your potential? You have no reason to fear anything other than what can destroy your soul.

Please consider those things that you know to be good. Do you have immidiate family or other close contact that you are in frequent contact with?

Have you ever searched out l your own motives? Intellectual instinct; that initial conclusion that is generally imidiatly put out of mind in favor of some greedy motivation is a thing to attempt to catch before it gets put out of mind. Would you care to practice placing your desires outside of your possible personal motivations for action? Would you like to do these exersises with me?

We can talk about whatever you want.

How yah doin right now?

peace

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I don't know what you are talking about but I know that you want to help. You may be able to. Have you read the thread to this point?

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
​It looks to me like you are the victim of an extortion scam. Ignore the phone call. You should contact your police department and give them the number from which the number originated.

No one will show up at your door to arrest you. These scammers are just trying to:

A: steal your private information or
B: extort money from you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
​It looks to me like you are the victim of an extortion scam. Ignore the phone call. You should contact your police department and give them the number from which the number originated.

No one will show up at your door to arrest you. These scammers are just trying to:

A: steal your private information or
B: extort money from you.

I think it is something like that which I recognized while on the phone with 911. Not about the number though, and I delete my call log and also have a way so that the same number, I think, cannot call me again. I don't know what the number was. It may have been from California.