Warning. Dangerous Content. How does a person get help from the United States of Am

God's Truth

You say that they are in the Old Testament. Fine for you. But it doesn't have to be. If that is the way you currently think of it, okay.

You said you were a Jew and believed in Matthew through to Revelation.

I know that Jews do not call it old law and old testament; however, you are not just a Jew, so why are you not recognizing what Jesus says about a new testament/covenant? Why are you not recognizing a new law?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
If you trust in what God says and do what He says, much blessing will come to you.

Some people do outrageous things because they think it is what Jesus meant.

There are people with brain disorders and they should have someone to care for them.

When the word of God is taught in truth God receives the glory both in who He is and for what He has done throughout Creation and in our individual lives.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You said you were a Jew and believed in Matthew through to Revelation.

I know that Jews do not call it old law and old testament; however, you are not just a Jew, so why are you not recognizing what Jesus says about a new testament/covenant? Why are you not recognizing a new law?

I would like to study Yirmiyahu - Jeremiah in the context of the entire Tanach. It is there that we learn about the new covenant.

Have you read anything from the Tanach? I can point you to the relevant passage portion or scripture, but I have not read that far. I have studied this.

God's Truth

I would like to study Yirmiyahu - Jeremiah in the context of the entire Tanach. It is there that we learn about the new covenant.

Have you read anything from the Tanach? I can point you to the relevant passage portion or scripture, but I have not read that far. I have studied this.

That is really kind of you, Jacob, thank you. I call it the Old Testament and I have read and study it much.