toldailytopic: The Palestinians vs. the Israelis - war is beginning to brew. Who's si

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Speaking of idiots, there are idiot dispensationalists/futurists that are ranchers in Texas and Oklahoma who are trying to breed a perfect red heifer without spot........ because everyone knows you can't have a third temple without a perfect red heifer without spot.
Why does that make them idiots, Tet?
TEXAS has some of the best cattle breeders in the world.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Um...you're the dispensationalist, not me.
That's why you are an idiot.

I know that glorydaz does not LITERALLY think the UN is God, but he/she thinks that what the UN did in 1947 was God fulfilling a prophecy.
Then why did you say to replace "UN" with "God" in Glorydaz's statement?

God did lots of things through men. That doesn't give you the right to replace those men with God.

It was an idiotic thing for you to say.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why does that make them idiots, Tet?

Because the temple was destroyed forever in 70AD.

There will never be a third temple condoned by God.

There is no need for a perfect red heifer without spot. Even if the idiot ranchers that have been vainly trying to produce one, could produce one, it would be of no use.

They might as well join Indiana Jones and look for the Ark of the Covenant.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If Israel wants a red heifer, who would they go to if not some of the best cattle breeder in the world?
Sounds like they made the smartest choice for what they want.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That is one reason you cannot say one flesh antichrist nation or religion is more 'in the will of God', or however you want to put it than another.

A unsaved jew is no better than an unsaved muslim.
Who here has said that?

You did!
MAD believes that there are certain promises and blessings made specifically to the nation of Israel (and them alone) that will be fulfilled. NOT by the BOC, but by the nation of Israel.

And you think that equals this ...
That is one reason you cannot say one flesh antichrist nation or religion is more 'in the will of God', or however you want to put it than another.

A unsaved jew is no better than an unsaved muslim.
ROFL! You really are an idiot!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If Israel wants a red heifer, who would they go to if not some of the best cattle breeder in the world?

:doh:

There will never be another perfect red heifer without spot. Just like there will never be another Ark of the Covenant, Menorah, or a High Priest from the family of Aaron.

The OC has been replaced with the NC.

The Christ rejecting Israelis that live in the Middle East today need to be told about Christ Jesus. Instead, dispies/futurists like yourself encourage them to continue to reject Christ Jesus by telling them they are special and that God is going to one day build them a temple and put the Mosaic Law back in place.

drbrumley

Obama the Just-War Theorist
Posted by Lew Rockwell on November 20, 2012 11:46 AM

The prez said, "No country on Earth would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders." Except Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Sudan, and all the other current and future victims of the empire. Oh, and here's a corollary for you: "No country on Earth would tolerate an almost total trade and people blockade imposed on its citizens from outside its borders."

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

There will never be a third temple condoned by God.

There is no need for a perfect red heifer without spot. Even if the idiot ranchers that have been vainly trying to produce one, could produce one, it would be of no use.

They might as well join Indiana Jones and look for the Ark of the Covenant.

So you believe the temple described in revelation as a metaphorical temple?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There will never be another perfect red heifer without spot.
That's a bold statement.
Where in scripture do you find that it is now impossible to have anymore spotless red heifers?

The Christ rejecting Israelis that live in the Middle East today need to be told about Christ Jesus.
I've never said any different.

Instead, dispies/futurists like yourself encourage them to continue to reject Christ Jesus
And that's a bold-faced lie.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So you believe the temple described in revelation as a metaphorical temple?

No, Revelation was written before 70AD. The temple mentioned in chp 11 describes the temple that was standing at the time (Herod's temple)

Read chp 21, and you will see that in the future there is no temple:

(Rev 21:22) I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
No, Revelation was written before 70AD. The temple mentioned in chp 11 describes the temple that was standing at the time (Herod's temple)

Read chp 21, and you will see that in the future there is no temple:

(Rev 21:22) I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.

Thats not possible in the description of the temple given in revelation:

11 Then I was given a reed like a measuring rod. And the angel stood,[a] saying, “Rise and measure the temple of God, the altar, and those who worship there. 2 But leave out the court which is outside the temple, and do not measure it, for it has been given to the Gentiles. And they will tread the holy city underfoot for forty-two months. 3 And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.”

First the outer court of Herrods temple was not "given the gentiles" and since you believe that the same one, tell me when gentiles overran Herrods temple for 42 months, time frame and references please.

Second, tell me since you believe that fulfilled, who were the 2 witnesses?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And that's a bold-faced lie.

Nope, you encourage Israelis and Jews who reject Christ to continue to reject Christ Jesus with statements like the following:

And in spite of their profanity against Him, God will still gather and restore them.

Why would a Jew want to believe in Christ Jesus when you keep telling them that God is going to gather and restore them?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nope, you encourage Israelis and Jews who reject Christ to continue to reject Christ Jesus with statements like the following:

Why would a Jew want to believe in Christ Jesus when you keep telling them that God is going to gather and restore them?
You blithering idiot.
Jews and Christians alike believe there will be a restoration of Israel, because that is what scripture says.
Even the disciples of Jesus believed it.

And I have never encouraged any Jew to reject Christ, even when the restoration occurs, you filthy liar.

But thanks for giving the link to my post so folks can see the whole story. :up:
The last chapters of Ezekiel are about the restoration of Israel.

It is not dependent on the shame of Israel. For their shame will come when the restoration happens.

God reminds them of their profanity against Him, and why they were scattered.
Ezekiel 36 KJV
(16) Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
(17) Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.
(18) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it:
(19) And I scattered them among the heathen, and they were dispersed through the countries: according to their way and according to their doings I judged them.
(20) And when they entered unto the heathen, whither they went, they profaned my holy name, when they said to them, These are the people of the LORD, and are gone forth out of his land.
And in spite of their profanity against Him, God will still gather and restore them.
God does not do this for the sake of Israel, but does this for HIS own sake.
(21) But I had pity for mine holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen, whither they went.
(22) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.
(23) And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.
God does not cleanse Israel before he gathers them for their restoration.
And Israel does not realize the depth of their shame before this happens, but after it happens.

In other words, it is not on the merits of Israel that the restoration happens, but is by grace (unmerited favor).
(24) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.
(25) Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.
(26) A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
(27) And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
(28) And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.
(29) I will also save you from all your uncleannesses: and I will call for the corn, and will increase it, and lay no famine upon you.
(30) And I will multiply the fruit of the tree, and the increase of the field, that ye shall receive no more reproach of famine among the heathen.
(31) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.
Again, God reminds them of why He does this.
Not for the sake of Israel, but for His own sake.
(32) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.
(33) Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day that I shall have cleansed you from all your iniquities I will also cause you to dwell in the cities, and the wastes shall be builded.
(34) And the desolate land shall be tilled, whereas it lay desolate in the sight of all that passed by.
(35) And they shall say, This land that was desolate is become like the garden of Eden; and the waste and desolate and ruined cities are become fenced, and are inhabited.
(36) Then the heathen that are left round about you shall know that I the LORD build the ruined places, and plant that that was desolate: I the LORD have spoken it, and I will do it.
(37) Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will yet for this be enquired of by the house of Israel, to do it for them; I will increase them with men like a flock.
(38) As the holy flock, as the flock of Jerusalem in her solemn feasts; so shall the waste cities be filled with flocks of men: and they shall know that I am the LORD.
"I the LORD have spoken it, and I will do it"

I believe Him.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thats not possible in the description of the temple given in revelation:

Yes it is.

First the outer court of Herrods temple was not "given the gentiles"

The Gentiles could not go past a certain point in the Outer Court, whereas Jews that were ritually poor could go to the next level.

Keep in mind that as of 30AD it had been 46 years that Herod had been working on the temple

(John 2:20) They replied, “It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and you are going to raise it in three days?”

The Jews did not stop building in 30AD, they kept building and working on the temple almost up to 70AD.

By 70AD the temple and the surrounding area of the temple was huge. We're talking about 86 years of construction.

In contrast, Solomon's temple was built in 7 years.

(1 Kings 6:38) In the eleventh year in the month of Bul, the eighth month, the temple was finished in all its details according to its specifications. He had spent seven years building it.

So imagine how much bigger the Second Temple (Herod's Temple) was compared to Solomon's Temple. Plus, Herod used slave labor

and since you believe that the same one, tell me when gentiles overran Herrods temple for 42 months, time frame and references please.

The Romans came in 66AD and by 70AD the temple was completely destroyed. Not one stone was left upon another just like Jesus said. 42 months.

Second, tell me since you believe that fulfilled, who were the 2 witnesses?

Don't know. There is no clear consensus who the two witnesses were. Even futurists don't know who the two witnesses will be.

The only surviving writings that we have from 66AD - 70AD that describe the destruction of the temple are those of Josephus, and he makes no mention of two witnesses.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Jews and Christians alike believe there will be a restoration of Israel

Jews do, but only Christians that have been brainwashed by dispensationalism believe so.

because that is what scripture says.

Only scripture that was written by captives in Babylon that pertained to the captives returning from Babylon to Judah.

The scripture was not written to people today.

Even the disciples of Jesus believed it.

No, the Disciples believed that the Kingdom was at hand. The Disciples didn't take passages that applied to the captives in Babylon about returning to the Promised Land and apply them to the first century because they already were in the Promised Land.

And I have never encouraged any Jew to reject Christ, even when the restoration occurs, you filthy liar.

Every time you tell a Jew that God is going to restore the nation of Israel, you encourage a Jew to reject Christ.

But thanks for giving the link to my post so folks can see the whole story.

Ezekiel was exiled to Babylon when he was 25 years old. He spent the rest of his life in Babylon, he never returned to Judah. While there he prophesied about not only the destruction of Solomon's temple, but a return of the Jews to Judah and a rebuilt temple.

His prophecies were fulfilled when the Jews returned after 70 years of captivity in Babylon, and Ezra and Nehemiah rebuilt the temple.

Yet, you want to apply Ezekiel's prophecies to Israelis today even though they were fulfilled 2,500+ years ago.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Yes it is.

The Gentiles could not go past a certain point in the Outer Court, whereas Jews that were ritually poor could go to the next level.

Exactly, which is why it isnt herrods temple in revelation- you just made my point,the revelation temple says that gentiles will overrun the outer court.

Don't know. There is no clear consensus who the two witnesses were. Even futurists don't know who the two witnesses will be.

The only surviving writings that we have from 66AD - 70AD that describe the destruction of the temple are those of Josephus, and he makes no mention of two witnesses.

You dont know who the witnesses are, because it hasnt yet happened.