toldailytopic: The Palestinians vs. the Israelis - war is beginning to brew. Who's si

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for November 16th, 2012 10:36 AM

toldailytopic: The Palestinians vs. the Israelis - war is beginning to brew. Who's side are you on? If either.

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"I am on nobody's side because nobody is on my side."

bybee

toldailytopic: The Palestinians vs. the Israelis - war is beginning to brew. Who's side are you on? If either.

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

This is a tragedy for the Palestinian People. Their leaders and outside power sources foment this trouble with the Israelis. Israel must retaliate or be viewed as weak and ineffective. In other words ripe for more abuse.
This is a dangerous situation for all of us I'm afraid.
It will be interesting to see what our President does.

Lovebug

niether, choosing between two evils is the way of the world.

Lovebug

This is a tragedy for the Palestinian People. Their leaders and outside power sources foment this trouble with the Israelis. Israel must retaliate or be viewed as weak and ineffective. In other words ripe for more abuse.
This is a dangerous situation for all of us I'm afraid.
It will be interesting to see what our President does.

Yes, it is a tragedy...for all involved. The only thing that can help any of them is to learn the way to peace, through Jesus Christ.

PureX

Conquest is a sad and dirty business. Especially when the conquerers want to pretend they're the victims, and conquered want to pretend they still have a fighting chance. It's like a festering wound that can never heal. There is no solution but for both sides to surrender to the truth of who they have become. But neither is willing, and so the bleeding continues.

Buzzword

I would enjoy seeing Israeli wipe those knuckleheads off the face of the earth.

I would enjoy seeing the entire region of Palestine reduced to a pit into which the Mediterranean can flow.
Just so we could watch religious zealots fight over a stretch of WATER instead of LAND.

Of course, I would also enjoy seeing Abraham's children acknowledging and rejoicing in their shared heritage.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I am not on Allah's side for starters. Israel is the Bride and I pity anyone who picks on her. God will reclaim her in the future.

Guess who's side I am on? :D

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
With 800 rockets a day raining down on Israel, it's time for Israel to take the offensive

Lovebug

I am not on Allah's side for starters. Israel is the Bride and I pity anyone who picks on her. God will reclaim her in the future.

Guess who's side I am on? :D

umm, God divorced Israel of the flesh for their unbelief.

He is only married to the JUST. Those who believed among Israel.

The rest were cut off, and they are just as wrong as the arabs.

Of course, when you misintepret the bible, and call evil good, you make bad judgements.