toldailytopic: The Palestinians vs. the Israelis - war is beginning to brew. Who's si

john w

Hall of Fame
Do you really want to take this off topic? Ok. Yes, the world was saved from the curse of the law/old covenant system, through the shed blood of Jesus. When a man believes, he is born again, and cannot never be separated from God.

That is one reason you cannot say one flesh antichrist nation or religion is more 'in the will of God', or however you want to put it than another.

A unsaved jew is no better than an unsaved muslim.

Lest they repent, they are in unbelief, and it is the unpardonable sin.

..and, being in unbelief does not equal 'being the elect of God', never was, never will be.

Nope. You assert, "argue," that

"The law and the old prophets were complete by 70 ad."-LostBug

So, everyone is/was saved from 70 ad on?

"...for where no law is, there is no transgression......but sin is not imputed when there is no law...".... "-Romans 4:15 KJV, Rom. 5:13 KJV

You are a prime example, of what happens to a "woman," who isolaters herself from intelligent members of the body of Christ(which excludes you), and spends most of her time reading "Sophistry Today," while guzzling down 4 margarita's before lunch time.

john w

Hall of Fame
Jews do, but only Christians that have been brainwashed by dispensationalism believe so.

Only scripture that was written by captives in Babylon that pertained to the captives returning from Babylon to Judah.

The scripture was not written to people today.

No, the Disciples believed that the Kingdom was at hand. The Disciples didn't take passages that applied to the captives in Babylon about returning to the Promised Land and apply them to the first century because they already were in the Promised Land.

Every time you tell a Jew that God is going to restore the nation of Israel, you encourage a Jew to reject Christ.

Ezekiel was exiled to Babylon when he was 25 years old. He spent the rest of his life in Babylon, he never returned to Judah. While there he prophesied about not only the destruction of Solomon's temple, but a return of the Jews to Judah and a rebuilt temple.

His prophecies were fulfilled when the Jews returned after 70 years of captivity in Babylon, and Ezra and Nehemiah rebuilt the temple.

Yet, you want to apply Ezekiel's prophecies to Israelis today even though they were fulfilled 2,500+ years ago.

"Jews do, but only Christians that have been brainwashed by dispensationalism believe so."-Creme Puff

What happened to that "don't call others names," and your assertion that you never call people names on this site?

Want to see your own quotes, you pathetic lead liar on this site?

No, you don't. Preterist con man.

Lovebug

"Liar..."-LostBug

vs. post#205:

"exactly. The law and the old prophets were complete by 70 ad.
Here we go again...anyways, if they want to believe it was God, let um...you cannot change their minds anyway. All you can do is speak the truth, and let them call you names."-LostBug

Which side of your face would you like slapped, actress?

Calling a liar a liar is not calling them a name that does not apply to them...like you do me. When I call you a twit, it is because you are one..btw.

Me calling you a twit does not judge your salvation, either.

You telling a saved person to get saved is blasphemy.

I do not think you know the difference between any of them though...so, perhaps that is your covering. Ignorance.

Do you agree with Bybee's statement that there are many pathways to God?

SIGH

Lovebug

Nope. You assert, "argue," that

So, everyone is/was saved from 70 ad on?

"...for where no law is, there is no transgression......but sin is not imputed when there is no law...".... "-Romans 4:15 KJV, Rom. 5:13 KJV

You are a prime example, of what happens to a "woman," who isolaters herself from intelligent members of the body of Christ(which excludes you), and spends most of her time reading "Sophistry Today," while guzzling down 4 margarita's before lunch time.

If you knew the meat of the word, you would know I speak the truth.

I want to clearly address your false statement, that I underlined.

What I said is that no one is condemned or judged by the law of moses.

Jesus saved the WORLD from it's curse by dying on a tree. Giving ALL men freedom from the law/curse, so that they could CHOOSE to believe and be born again, where salvation is then completed.

There is no law of moses in the new covenant to condemn. If there was, every fleshly act, or sin we did we would be condemned.

Yet, you have it stamped on the foreheads of men of faith in the future..LOL

EVERYONE is going to be justified or born again by their own words now..not moses.

Go away.

john w

Hall of Fame
No, Revelation was written before 70AD. The temple mentioned in chp 11 describes the temple that was standing at the time (Herod's temple)

Read chp 21, and you will see that in the future there is no temple:

(Rev 21:22) I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.

Who taught you that "Revelation was written before 70AD.?"

"I'm sure she believes in her heart that she knows the truth about the word of God, and I'm sure you think the same thing. Each of you believes that you are "assured" that you know the truth. So how do you convince her you are right, or how does she convince you she is right?One of you is right, and one of you is wrong, and each of you are 100% sure the other is wrong. So what do you do?... . I just don't understand… Yes, John, but you are not Paul, and none of us are able to determine what “Sound” doctrine is since it is subjective....... You John W are not an apostle, and may or may not be inspired by God the Holy Spirit as to what the objective truth of the Bible is.Therefore, when I say “You are not Paul”, it does not mean that we are not supposed to abide by Paul’s epistles, it means that YOU are unable, on your own, to know which believer is speaking the objective truth of God’s word, and which believer is speaking the subjective truth of God’s word.”-Tet.

"none of us are able to determine what “Sound” doctrine is since it is subjective."-Tetbarrulz

"YOU are unable, on your own, to know which believer is speaking the objective truth of God’s word, and which believer is speaking the subjective truth of God’s word."-Tetbarrulz

Tet.-the George Castanza Preterist idiot of TOL. Even he knows it.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes it is.

The Gentiles could not go past a certain point in the Outer Court, whereas Jews that were ritually poor could go to the next level.

Keep in mind that as of 30AD it had been 46 years that Herod had been working on the temple

(John 2:20) They replied, “It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and you are going to raise it in three days?”

The Jews did not stop building in 30AD, they kept building and working on the temple almost up to 70AD.

By 70AD the temple and the surrounding area of the temple was huge. We're talking about 86 years of construction.

In contrast, Solomon's temple was built in 7 years.

(1 Kings 6:38) In the eleventh year in the month of Bul, the eighth month, the temple was finished in all its details according to its specifications. He had spent seven years building it.

So imagine how much bigger the Second Temple (Herod's Temple) was compared to Solomon's Temple. Plus, Herod used slave labor

The Romans came in 66AD and by 70AD the temple was completely destroyed. Not one stone was left upon another just like Jesus said. 42 months.

Don't know. There is no clear consensus who the two witnesses were. Even futurists don't know who the two witnesses will be.

The only surviving writings that we have from 66AD - 70AD that describe the destruction of the temple are those of Josephus, and he makes no mention of two witnesses.

"Don't know."-Tet.

Why are you so confused, Tet.? Why can't you Preterists all agree? I thought you said you had infallible teachers, so what's the problem?

And did not you say that to Hilston, in the debate in which you "scurried like a coclroach?" Why did you punt that debate, sweetie?

Lovebug

John W:

That is correct, there is no transgression defined by moses in this age.

There is only one sin that a man is going to be judged by and that is 'unbelief' ..what comes out of his/her own mouth.

Sins as defined by moses is long gone.

Why? Sins as defined by moses is not imputed when there is no law.

In your realm, you have men of faith; with moses law on them, not only condemning them, but making God a liar.

Lovebug

John W:

Which side of your face would you like slapped, actress?

Learn the law of Christ:

Math 5:39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

But, ..since you are still 'alive' to the law of moses, I am sure you would slap me over and over til I fell to the ground.

So who cares what YOU think.

:carryon:

john w

Hall of Fame
..and, I would also tell you that YOU have no right to call yourself a Christian, with that statement you made.

Jesus is the ONLY pathway to the Father, or God, or whatever you want to call Him.

No wonder you are so confused, you do not even have milk.

If I were you, I would stop trying to teach anyone anything, until you become a believer.

"I would stop trying to teach anyone anything, until you become a believer.."-LostBug

vs.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82922&page=142

Post 2122:

"...I am not here to lecture or teach anyone..."-LostBug

"I hope more look into the bible, and put away their teachers before it is too late."-LostBug

vs.

"The other day at womans bible study/baptist, the teacher told me I was 'unteachable', because I would not adhere to the denominations traditions...so, next time I go, I am gonna tell 'em I'm drongo."-LostBug

vs.

"Once you are confirmed; you are to be a teacher...yourself. "-LostBug

vs.

"already gave the verse that states once you are in the new covenant, that you do not need a man to teach you.....for you have the true teacher, the holy spirit...and, He will lead you into all truth."-GP

Sober up, drunk-ette.

john w

Hall of Fame
Calling a liar a liar is not calling them a name that does not apply to them...like you do me. When I call you a twit, it is because you are one..btw.

Me calling you a twit does not judge your salvation, either.

You telling a saved person to get saved is blasphemy.

I do not think you know the difference between any of them though...so, perhaps that is your covering. Ignorance.

Do you agree with Bybee's statement that there are many pathways to God?

SIGH

"Calling a liar a liar is not calling them a name that does not apply to them...like you do me. When I call you a twit, it is because you are one..btw."-LostBug

Catch that, viewers? You deceiving piece of trash.

Calling you a drunk-ette, lost, a child of the devil, a perverter of the gospel of Christ is not calling you a name-you are lost, a child of the devil, drunk-ette, a perverter of the gospel of Christ. This applies to you.

See how that works, you loser? Put the liquor bottle down, you drunk, who is trying to beat the Christmas "lush."

john w

Hall of Fame
John W:

Learn the law of Christ:

Math 5:39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

But, ..since you are still 'alive' to the law of moses, I am sure you would slap me over and over til I fell to the ground.

Which side of your face do you want slapped, you deceiving actress, child of the devil?

john w

Hall of Fame
John W:

That is correct, there is no transgression defined by moses in this age.

There is only one sin that a man is going to be judged by and that is 'unbelief' ..what comes out of his/her own mouth.

Sins as defined by moses is long gone.

Why? Sins as defined by moses is not imputed when there is no law.

In your realm, you have men of faith; with moses law on them, not only condemning them, but making God a liar.

She is on record-everyone was/is saved from "ad 70" on.

Perverter. Wicked charlatan-ette. Wolf-ette.

Lovebug

"I would stop trying to teach anyone anything, until you become a believer.."-LostBug

vs.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82922&page=142

Post 2122:

"...I am not here to lecture or teach anyone..."-LostBug

"I hope more look into the bible, and put away their teachers before it is too late."-LostBug

vs.

"The other day at womans bible study/baptist, the teacher told me I was 'unteachable', because I would not adhere to the denominations traditions...so, next time I go, I am gonna tell 'em I'm drongo."-LostBug

vs.

"Once you are confirmed; you are to be a teacher...yourself. "-LostBug

vs.

"already gave the verse that states once you are in the new covenant, that you do not need a man to teach you.....for you have the true teacher, the holy spirit...and, He will lead you into all truth."-GP

Sober up, drunk-ette.

Stop ruining this thread with your mumbo jumbo, quotes taken out of context, etc etc.

Just answer a question for once.

Do you or do you not agree with Bybee that there are many pathways to God?

I called her a liar for saying it, and I won't take it back.

A liar is a liar, and even Paul called liars, what they were.

Get a clue.

Lovebug

She is on record-everyone was/is saved from "ad 70" on.

Perverter. Wicked charlatan-ette. Wolf-ette.

That is correct, if only you would believe that Jesus saved men from the curse of the law, to never bring it back, you might get some increase. He does NOT give increase, when you do not believe what you must formerly understand to be able to receive it.

Your whole theology is stagnant, because you have NOT put away the law of moses.

You will NOT understand some of the meatier matters of the word of God until you can agree with that fact.

I could tell you until I am blue in the face, and UNTIL you believe it, you will not understand what I am talking about.

That is what I mean when I say I am not hear to teach you....all I can do is give a witness to truth, HE alone gives increase...

He does not give increase when you are not ready...you cannot handle it.

I post for those who can.

It is my God given right to do so, and I will rebuke those who lie.

john w

Hall of Fame
John W:

Learn the law of Christ:

Who taught you that? When are you going to put away your men/women/alien teachers, and embrace the bible? Why don't you learn from the Lord Jesus Christ, like we do?

See? Nothing to defeating you.

Loser-ette.

"I was not calling her a name. I was stating a fact. "-LostBug

Deceiver-ette. Drunk-ette.

john w

Hall of Fame
That is correct, if only you would believe that Jesus saved men from the curse of the law, to never bring it back, you might get some increase.

Nope. She is on record-everyone was/is saved from "ad 70" on.

"from the curse of the law"-LostBug

"to never bring it back,"-LostBug

Nope. If there is no law, there can be no curse, and nothing to condemn anyone,you drunk. So, you argue everyone is saved.

Perverter.

Lovebug

Who taught you that? When are you going to put away your men/women/alien teachers, and embrace the bible? Why don't you learn from the Lord Jesus Christ, like we do?

See? Nothing to defeating you.

Loser-ette.

"I was not calling her a name. I was stating a fact. "-LostBug

Deceiver-ette. Drunk-ette.

That is correct. Bybee lied when she said that Jesus told her that there were many pathways to God/salvation.

I will not be told by you, either that she didnt.

If you want to believe she didnt lie....no wonder you are deceived....and, never get any increase.

john w

Hall of Fame
Stop ruining this thread with your mumbo jumbo, quotes taken out of context, etc etc.

Just answer a question for once.

Do you or do you not agree with Bybee that there are many pathways to God?

I called her a liar for saying it, and I won't take it back.

A liar is a liar, and even Paul called liars, what they were.

Get a clue.

"I called her a liar for saying it, and I won't take it back.A liar is a liar, and even Paul called liars, what they were."-LostBug

You deceitful lush.

"Calling a liar a liar is not calling them a name that does not apply to them...like you do me. When I call you a twit, it is because you are one..btw."-LostBug

"I was not calling her a name. I was stating a fact."-LostBug

Calling you a drunk-ette, lost, a child of the devil, a perverter of the gospel of Christ is not calling you a name-you are lost, a child of the devil, drunk-ette, a perverter of the gospel of Christ. This applies to you.

I called you a drunk-ette, lost, a child of the devil, a perverter of the gospel of Christ-I was stating a fact, and I won't take it back.A child of the devil is a child of the devil, and a preverter is a perverter, and even Paul called even Paul called child of the devil, perverters, what they were.

When I call you a child of the devil....,it is because you are one.

See how that works, you deceptive drone? And when I call you a drone,it is because you are one.

"Get a clue" child of the devil.

john w

Hall of Fame
John W is now on ignore.

It will make reading this thread a whole lot more interesting.

A record! The 467th time this drunk-ette has put me on ignore, only to ignore her promise to ignore me.

You are so trashed, you put everyone on ignore, then proceed to un-ignore them.

Put your bottle of "Cold Duck" on ignore.