toldailytopic: The Palestinians vs. the Israelis - war is beginning to brew. Who's si

bybee

It does not matter who started THIS one, the one four years ago, as the link states was started by Israel. The one started prior to that was who? The one before that, and the one before that? Go all the way back to the garden and see who starts these things. It does NOT matter who starts it..if and when the person who receives it does evil in return.

You just do not get it.

Evil will work evil.

Only good can work good, and evil is not good.

Get a grip and learn something NEW today. Israel is JUST as guilty.

There is nothing that would make eitiher of them less guilty...for they both return evil with evil.

Got it?..and, stop calling me your ugly names...just to puff yourself up.

I am telling you the truth...and, if you want to remain blind to that fact that is your freewill choice, but choosing one evil over another is not going to get you anywhere with God...it may even get you in trouble.

Guilt will be decided by God. Not by you.

Lovebug

And still you have not named one person here who thinks the UN is God.
Just you trying to sidetrack the utter foolishness you posted earlier.

Never mind.

If you dont see how someone saying that it is God who would bring Israel back to the land, and at the same time knowing it was the UN who gave them the land, I don't know what to tell you. Anyone who equates the UN with God needs a New Covenant revelation.

I wont try to persuade you.

Lovebug

Um...you're the dispensationalist, not me.

I know that glorydaz does not LITERALLY think the UN is God, but he/she thinks that what the UN did in 1947 was God fulfilling a prophecy.

exactly.

The law and the old prophets were complete by 70 ad.

Here we go again...anyways, if they want to believe it was God, let um...you cannot change their minds anyway. All you can do is speak the truth, and let them call you names.:doh:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Agreed, so why do you find the muslims more guilty?

You won't find 100,000 people at a gay pride parade in a Muslim country. In fact, if you just come out and say you are gay in some Muslim countries, the Muslims either stone you to death, hang you from the tallest building, or just throw you off the building.

But to the dispensationalists/futurists/Zionists, the Israelis with their 100,000+ gay pride parade are the "nicer" Christ rejectors.

john w

Hall of Fame
Never mind.

If you dont see how someone saying that it is God who would bring Israel back to the land, and at the same time knowing it was the UN who gave them the land, I don't know what to tell you. Anyone who equates the UN with God needs a New Covenant revelation.

I wont try to persuade you.

"I wont try to persuade you."-LostBug

A person, who says the following, attempting to persuade anyone, of anything?:

"Do you really think that God cares about english grammar, so much?I don't….like I said, the Jesus I know and serve is not going to judge any man by his english use of language.You would, though."-LostBug

Oh, yes:

"John 4:22...the 'jews' is in reference to JESUS, not a flesh race.."-LostBug

"you have the physical jerusalem, which is symbolic of the unsaved;"-LostBug

john w

Hall of Fame
exactly.

Here we go again...anyways, if they want to believe it was God, let um...you cannot change their minds anyway. All you can do is speak the truth, and let them call you names.:doh:

"The law and the old prophets were complete by 70 ad."-LostBug

So, everyone is/was saved from 70 ad on?

"...for where no law is, there is no transgression......but sin is not imputed when there is no law...".... "-Romans 4:15 KJV, Rom. 5:13 KJV

bybee

exactly.

And your mind, is it changeable in the presence of my truth?
You arrogant pup!

john w

Hall of Fame
exactly.

"let them call you names"-LostBug

vs.

"...twit..."-LostBug

Sober up, actress.

Lovebug

You won't find 100,000 people at a gay pride parade in a Muslim country. In fact, if you just come out and say you are gay in some Muslim countries, the Muslims either stone you to death, hang you from the tallest building, or just throw you off the building.

But to the dispensationalists/futurists/Zionists, the Israelis with their 100,000+ gay pride parade are the "nicer" Christ rejectors.

I do not think there is such a thing as a 'nicer' Christ rejector...nor is there such a thing as a 'less' sinner, for any Christ rejector. Unbelief is unbelief, and it is not measured by fleshly, or carnal rules. That ended on the cross..

Lovebug

"The law and the old prophets were complete by 70 ad."-LostBug

So, everyone is/was saved from 70 ad on?

"...for where no law is, there is no transgression......but sin is not imputed when there is no law...".... "-Romans 4:15 KJV, Rom. 5:13 KJV

Do you really want to take this off topic? Ok. Yes, the world was saved from the curse of the law/old covenant system, through the shed blood of Jesus. When a man believes, he is born again, and cannot never be separated from God.

That is one reason you cannot say one flesh antichrist nation or religion is more 'in the will of God', or however you want to put it than another.

A unsaved jew is no better than an unsaved muslim.

Lest they repent, they are in unbelief, and it is the unpardonable sin.

..and, being in unbelief does not equal 'being the elect of God', never was, never will be.

Lovebug

And your mind, is it changeable in the presence of my truth?
You arrogant pup!

I do not consider 'truth' to belong to you. His word is truth...but no, your form of personal truth is not going to persuade me to exalt an antichrist nation, as the elect of God...whether it be jew or muslim, they are both in unbelief, and only by faith is one counted as the seed/elect. When Christians get in tune with the word of God, we will not have to argue so much.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

:thumb:

Yet the dispensationalists tell the unsaved Jew that God has a plan for them, and the dispensationalist helps the unsaved Jew continue to practice his/her unsaved beliefs.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
Which one comes from God alone?
That was my intent.
Both of them, foolish woman. And not from God alone, but also from man also.
You are such a huge idiot when it comes to scripture.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It's still irrelevant.

It is irrelevant. What is relevant is faith in Christ Jesus.

My point is that Christian Zionists are sending money to Israel thinking the Jews that live there are good little Mosaic Law abiding citizens.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
That is one reason you cannot say one flesh antichrist nation or religion is more 'in the will of God', or however you want to put it than another.

And here she goes again!
Who here has said that?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
My point is that Christian Zionists are sending money to Israel thinking the Jews that live there are good little Mosaic Law abiding citizens.
Who?

Who here is a Christian Zionist that says Jews living in Israel are "good little Mosaic Law abiding citizens"?