toldailytopic: The Palestinians vs. the Israelis - war is beginning to brew. Who's si

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Exactly, which is why it isnt herrods temple in revelation- you just made my point,the revelation temple says that gentiles will overrun the outer court.

Huh?

Rev 11:2 tells John not to measure the Outer Court because it has been given to the Gentiles. It then says the Gentiles will trample the Holy City for 42 months.

This accurately describes the events that happened 66AD - 70AD that were written by Josephus.

You dont know who the witnesses are, because it hasnt yet happened.
I don't know who the two witnesses were because we have no writings about it. That doesn't mean it didn't happen. We do have writings about the destruction of the temple, and the writings confirm exactly what Jesus said would happen.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Huh?

Rev 11:2 tells John not to measure the Outer Court because it has been given to the Gentiles. It then says the Gentiles will trample the Holy City for 42 months.

This accurately describes the events that happened 66AD - 70AD that were written by Josephus.

Wrong, gentiles were not allowed in the outer court in herrods temple, so that cannot possibly be herrods temple. You even admitted yourself that they could only go to a certain point OUTSIDE of the outer court of herrods temple.

However, today, the dome of the rock sits where the outer temple would be, overrun by gentiles.

I don't know who the two witnesses were because we have no writings about it. That doesn't mean it didn't happen. We do have writings about the destruction of the temple, and the writings confirm exactly what Jesus said would happen.

You don't know because it never happened. Its a future event. You cannot even point me to the 42 months.

At any rate it was so important when they got killed that people all over the world was sending presents to one another to celebrate, yet you tell me no one knows when it happened?

Revelation 11:10 The inhabitants of the earth will gloat over them and will celebrate by sending each other gifts, because these two prophets had tormented those who live on the earth.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Here is what I am dealing with:

She actually believes that 1948 pertains to Matthew 24:32

Do you deny that biblically Israel is called the fig tree? (see Judges chapter 9. Jeremiah 24:5-7 and also the day before the Olivet Discourse, Jesus put a curse on a fig tree, causing it to wither. This was a symbolic prophecy that the nation of Israel would cease to exist because of their rejection of Jesus as their Messiah. Then, the next day, He reminds His disciples of the fig tree in Matthew 24.)

I see your diversion attempt though, you cannot answer what ive asked you in this thread, so you link to other threads and statements outside of this thread to change the topic.

One more time, who were the 2 witnesses, we would know if they were already here, since so many specifics about them were given and we know the revelation temple is not herrods temple, because the descriptions do not match.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Wrong, gentiles were not allowed in the outer court in herrods temple, so that cannot possibly be herrods temple. You even admitted yourself that they could only go to a certain point OUTSIDE of the outer court of herrods temple.

No, the Outer Court was known as the Court of the Gentiles. The Gentiles could not go to the next level beyond the Outer Court.

However, today, the dome of the rock sits where the outer temple would be, overrun by gentiles.

The Dome was built in 691AD. How does this factor in with your 1948 theory?

You don't know because it never happened. Its a future event. You cannot even point me to the 42 months.

The Jewish war with Rome lasted 42 months, and culminated with the destruction of the Temple. Few dispute this.

At any rate it was so important when they got killed that people all over the world was sending presents to one another to celebrate, yet you tell me no one knows when it happened?

When the Romans were done destroying the Temple, they took "souvenirs" back to Rome. The Romans built an Arc de Triomphe for Titus when he returned. The Arc still stands today. Take a look at what is carved in stone in the Arc:

Tit-Arc.jpg

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
The Dome was built in 691AD. How does this factor in with your 1948 theory?

When it was built has no bearing on the fact that the outer court area is where it sits. A third temple can exist but would have to have the outer court taken off - funny that revelation already has that happening (because its future)

The Jewish war with Rome lasted 42 months, and culminated with the destruction of the Temple. Few dispute this.
Prove it. You claimed it. Its not up to me to dispute facts not in evidence. Also since you seemingly know this, who were the 2 witnesses killed during that?

The other part of your post is completely irrelevant to anything said here.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
The First Jewish–Roman War (66–73 CE), sometimes called The Great Revolt (Hebrew: המרד הגדול‎, ha-Mered Ha-Gadol, Latin: Primum Iudæorum Romani Bellum.), was the first of three major rebellions by the Jews of Judaea Province (Iudaea), against the Roman Empire. The second was the Kitos War in 115–117 CE; the third was Bar Kokhba's revolt of 132–135 CE).

66 to 73 ad is much longer than 42 months.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Do you deny that biblically Israel is called the fig tree?

Not all references to figs or fig trees in the Bible are references to Israel.

Luke 21 gives the same parable and shows that Jesus is speaking of all trees, not just a fig tree

(Luke 21:29) He told them this parable: “Look at the fig tree and all the trees.

(see Judges chapter 9. Jeremiah 24:5-7 and also the day before the Olivet Discourse, Jesus put a curse on a fig tree, causing it to wither. This was a symbolic prophecy that the nation of Israel would cease to exist because of their rejection of Jesus as their Messiah. Then, the next day, He reminds His disciples of the fig tree in Matthew 24.)

See above.

Also, when Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit, the covered their private areas with fig leaves.

I see your diversion attempt though, you cannot answer what ive asked you in this thread, so you link to other threads and statements outside of this thread to change the topic.

I made it clear that I can't tell you who the two witnesses were. However, I believe the two witnesses did do what is described in Rev 11 in 70AD

One more time, who were the 2 witnesses, we would know if they were already here, since so many specifics about them were given

One more time: the only writings that exist that record the events of the Jewish-Roman war of 66AD- 70AD are those of Josephus and he makes no reference to the two witnesses.

Josephus describes charriots and horses seen in the sky, do you believe that happened?

and we know the revelation temple is not herrods temple, because the descriptions do not match.

What sources are you using from the first century that describe Herod's temple?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
When it was built has no bearing on the fact that the outer court area is where it sits. A third temple can exist but would have to have the outer court taken off

Where do you come up with this stuff?

The Outer Court surrounded the Temple. If there's no Outer Court, then there is no Temple.

- funny that revelation already has that happening (because its future)

Nope. Revelation 11:2 tells John not to measure the Outer Court because it had been given to the Gentiles. It doesn't say that the Outer Court didn't exist.

Prove it. You claimed it. Its not up to me to dispute facts not in evidence.

The "Great Revolt" began in 66AD. In February of 67AD Nero sent Vespasian to stop the revolt. It ended in August-September 70AD with the destruction of the Temple. This took 42 months, or 3.5 years.

Also since you seemingly know this, who were the 2 witnesses killed during that?

I've already told you three times that I don't know. This is now the fourth time that I am telling you that I don't know.

The other part of your post is completely irrelevant to anything said here.

You asked about gifts

Lovebug

It's still irrelevant.

What is relevant is that you are in unbelief, and unless you repent of that unbelief and turn to Jesus, you will die in your unbelief.

Those who love you will tell you that, and, those who are among the strong dilusion and pretend you are ok in your unbelief, 'because God has a separate plan for the jew', are liars.

Lovebug

Both of them, foolish woman. And not from God alone, but also from man also.
You are such a huge idiot when it comes to scripture.

Listen, I have learned to ignore you..for the most part, but I never said that human love does not come from God alone, but the context was according to salvation, and as always, you miss the context.

Earthly humans, without the HOLY SPIRIT cannot work agape love...and, NIETHER can fleshly men work 'peace' and be peacemakers as your former post stated, when without the Holy Spirit, Godly peace cannot be accomplished..which is why He already said this world was doomed to destruction, because they could not direct their paths TO IT.

Now, if you want to believe that they can, and that what I formerly said was untrue, do so, but you are the one wrong, for arguing with my first post on that issue.

bybee

What is relevant is that you are in unbelief, and unless you repent of that unbelief and turn to Jesus, you will die in your unbelief.

Those who love you will tell you that, and, those who are among the strong dilusion and pretend you are ok in your unbelief, 'because God has a separate plan for the jew', are liars.

You are a presumptuous,pompous, judgmental, methane-filled gasbag!
You may be the one who has a surprise coming at the gates of Heaven!

Lovebug

Because the temple was destroyed forever in 70AD.

There will never be a third temple condoned by God.

There is no need for a perfect red heifer without spot. Even if the idiot ranchers that have been vainly trying to produce one, could produce one, it would be of no use.

They might as well join Indiana Jones and look for the Ark of the Covenant.

Common sense...and, you have to wonder why they have none.

Lovebug

If Israel wants a red heifer, who would they go to if not some of the best cattle breeder in the world?
Sounds like they made the smartest choice for what they want.

Why don't you tell them how foolish it is?

Gee wiz, it does not take a rocket scientist. They need to hear the gospel.

That is not what they get from you dispies though..they get, 'go for it, yes.....it is the WILL OF GOD for you'.

Liars.
:doh:

Lovebug

:doh:

There will never be another perfect red heifer without spot. Just like there will never be another Ark of the Covenant, Menorah, or a High Priest from the family of Aaron.

The OC has been replaced with the NC.

The Christ rejecting Israelis that live in the Middle East today need to be told about Christ Jesus. Instead, dispies/futurists like yourself encourage them to continue to reject Christ Jesus by telling them they are special and that God is going to one day build them a temple and put the Mosaic Law back in place.

Common sense, you have to wonder why they have none.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yet the dispensationalists tell the unsaved Jew that God has a plan for them, and the dispensationalist helps the unsaved Jew continue to practice his/her unsaved beliefs.

Show us who said that here?

Who?

Who here is a Christian Zionist that says Jews living in Israel are "good little Mosaic Law abiding citizens"?

I certainly won't be waiting for that answer.